Now Listed - Banished V 1.4.0 [Magic][Cave world][HQM][Combat][Survival]

Noobpwner9001

Jul 29, 2019
Anybody been able to find a liquid essence pool for an arcane compendium? I haven't found a single one and I've explored quite a bit it doesn't seem to be found anywhere in the cave world.

Last edited:

cannajan

Jul 29, 2019
Anybody been able to find a liquid essence pool for an arcane compendium? I haven't found a single one and I've explored quite a bit it doesn't seem to be found anywhere in the cave world.
I did, in a magical biome, was a few versions back but I expect that the biomes are still there. I had a huge problem finding a nether biome but eventually I found one, its just random.
Aura cascade will let you craft one
edit - yup its still there, I started a new world and found some easily, I'll probably have trouble finding the nether again :p

Last edited:

DragonBladerX5

Jul 29, 2019
There's this one little problem I have with the HQM reputation thing. I'm on the Wood Quest and have turned in my Player Focus, and closed and re-oped the Quest Book, but it still hasn't registered my new rep and won't let me claim the wood. Any ideas?

Last edited:

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
1.4.1 be broke.

Restarts since I managed to get the Transmutation Tablet up and running:
0: Nothing except about three vanilla items were compatible with the mod.
1: EVERYTHING that does not use an outrageously non-vanilla manufacturing method had EMC values. Even damaged armor.
2: Nothing had EMC values again.
3: Restored basic Tablet functionality by swapping in the Template EMC values.
4: EE3 broken again.
5: EE3 still broken, Template fix failed.
6+ EE3 broken and never coming back. Sneaking suspicion that either the Template files were stealth-overwritten or the modpack is removing its own EMC data during launch.

I know that EE3 is a buggy mess especially when you add custom modpack configs into the fray but this is ridiculous - any future Banished updates clearly need some EE3 helper plugins added until Pahimar fixes that mess. No EE3 makes some things pretty horrendous (Sunstone mass-production anyone?) as well as making a good few semi-useless resources even more useless as they can't even be cashed in for a little bit more EMC. And I still think the Celestial Prism quest should be shot out of a cannon into the freaking sun. Seriously... 45 vortex infusions in a row? Y u hate moonstone Drastic? :(

EE3 will be replaced with Project E.

I will add a fix for the moonstone. I don't hate it, I promise!

M

Mario687

Are the Aura Crystals recipe supposed to be only two per craft, I feel it may be a bit much making two crystals for 1 iron and about 1 gold. Is the change supposed to be on purpose cause I have a huge problem finding ores especially gold. 4 would be a nicer number but if that can't be done are there any tips on finding more ores?

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Are the Aura Crystals recipe supposed to be only two per craft, I feel it may be a bit much making two crystals for 1 iron and about 1 gold. Is the change supposed to be on purpose cause I have a huge problem finding ores especially gold. 4 would be a nicer number but if that can't be done are there any tips on finding more ores?

Uh, that doesn't sound right. I will look into it, it may be a leftover script messing with it.

Steel

Jul 29, 2019

I'm pretty sure that's the default recipe. That's what I've seen in every pack that has Aura Cascade.

M

Mario687

I'm pretty sure that's the default recipe. That's what I've seen in every pack that has Aura Cascade.
Well, I've looked it up and the original recipe is supposed to be 16 per craft soooo.....

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
I will have that fixed next update, thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Steel

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I've looked it up and the original recipe is supposed to be 16 per craft soooo.....

That's cool, you might have looked up old documentation somewhere, but the recipe is 2 crystals for 1 iron and 8 gold nuggets right now. It's that way if you just install Aura Cascade into a pack yourself. There recipe isn't touched in the scripts for Banished, nor is it in the Aura Cascade config. Sorry man, but it's true, just 2 crystals per craft.

Nettehlol

Jul 29, 2019
Botania has flower named Clayconia that turns Sand into Clay. Look in NEI what gets turned into what, etc.

nathanwe

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't been able to find or grow any botania flowers for the petals either
Use bonemeal on grass to get dye, use dye to craft floral fertilizer, use fertilizer on grass to get petals. Use bonemeal on petals on grass to get tall flowers, then use shears on tall flowers to get more petals

Reactions: cannajan

nathanwe

Jul 29, 2019
after the next update goes live, will we have a chance to say no, launch using the old version, so we can take stuff out of our alchemical bags and suchlike? or is ee3 effectively disabled for the rest of this update for fear of losing everything? can we add projecte next update and remove ee3 the update after that?

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
after the next update goes live, will we have a chance to say no, launch using the old version, so we can take stuff out of our alchemical bags and suchlike? or is ee3 effectively disabled for the rest of this update for fear of losing everything? can we add projecte next update and remove ee3 the update after that?
When the launcher prompts you for update you can say no and launch an older version.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Nettehlol

Jul 29, 2019
ProjectE Dark Pick will be pretty OP with its ability to pull ore out of the walls, hopefully it gets taken care of.