Private Pack NoodlePowered Network | Custom modpack | Great community | Teamspeak | Skype

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
maybe a stupid question but where would i be able to get the pack from? or should i look on the forums?

x0wnedx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (Minecraft Username): x0wnedx
Timezone: UTC+01:00
How will you benefit our community? I'm very helpful and can help others with building, automating their machines and some ComputerCraft programming because I have much knowledge about Minecraft and FeedTheBeast, I'm almost always cheerful and don't get mad very fast. And I might Livestream sometimes.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (Minecraft Username): x0wnedx
Timezone: UTC+01:00
How will you benefit our community? I'm very helpful and can help others with building, automating their machines and some ComputerCraft programming because I have much knowledge about Minecraft and FeedTheBeast, I'm almost always cheerful and don't get mad very fast. And I might Livestream sometimes.

Accepted, welcome!

torpdeo

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): torpdeo
  • Timezone: UTC
  • How will you benefit our community? I want to have a community to contribute to, and also get to know the people on the server. I personally prefer these type of servers because the people is usually more caring and helpful than other standalone servers.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): torpdeo
  • Timezone: UTC
  • How will you benefit our community? I want to have a community to contribute to, and also get to know the people on the server. I personally prefer these type of servers because the people is usually more caring and helpful than other standalone servers.

Welcome to the community! Check your FTB Forums inbox ;)

Ethan Thomas

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Ejthomas
  • Timezone: US Central
  • How will you benefit our community? I know a good amount about each mod but specialize in Mekanism, Applied Energistics, Thermal Expansion, and ICBM. I also do well in architecture and design so I can help on that front.
  • Edit (For bullet above): I am also looking for a friendly well built community to join without worries of 8 year olds (OMG UR WALL HACKING AND HAVE AIMBOTS omg THAT creeper is using hax it explosoin is way to big #callofdutyallnitelong)
  • About Yourself: I have been playing modpacks since the days of op EE and the old tekkit pack. I have loved to see how mods have grown since then and hope to continue to do so.

PS: Would you mind moving the portal gun mod to the war server as well? That mod has various warlike features (sentry turrets, energized pellet launchers, sucking people to the moon, etc.)

EDIT: Fixed a few parenthesis and general punctuation errors

Last edited:

Claytann

Jul 29, 2019
Claytann

13 almost 14 but I'm mature for my age. (online peeople have said I seem 21)

US Central

I am a friendly soul that will help when he can

I am generally kind unless you get on my nerves or piss me off. But I like people, i'm very social.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Ejthomas
  • Timezone: US Central
  • How will you benefit our community? I know a good amount about each mod but specialize in Mekanism, Applied Energistics, Thermal Expansion, and ICBM. I also do well in architecture and design so I can help on that front.
  • Edit (For bullet above): I am also looking for a friendly well built community to join without worries of 8 year olds (OMG UR WALL HACKING AND HAVE AIMBOTS omg THAT creeper is using hax it explosoin is way to big #callofdutyallnitelong)
  • About Yourself: I have been playing modpacks since the days of op EE and the old tekkit pack. I have loved to see how mods have grown since then and hope to continue to do so.
PS: Would you mind moving the portal gun mod to the war server as well? That mod has various warlike features (sentry turrets, energized pellet launchers, sucking people to the moon, etc.)

EDIT: Fixed a few parenthesis and general punctuation errors

Claytann

13 almost 14 but I'm mature for my age. (online peeople have said I seem 21)

US Central

I am a friendly soul that will help when he can

I am generally kind unless you get on my nerves or piss me off. But I like people, i'm very social.

Accepted, welcome to the community you two! :)

darklord92596

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): darklord92596
  • Timezone: UK
  • How will you benefit our community? I used to play ftb daily on various servers so i know a reasonable amount about the mods. I also know one of your current members Mit240

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): darklord92596
  • Timezone: UK
  • How will you benefit our community? I used to play ftb daily on various servers so i know a reasonable amount about the mods. I also know one of your current members Mit240

Accepted, welcome to the community :)

Darmit

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: darmit
Timezone: Central
How will you benefit our community: Helping out on server builds, Be an active member, and participate on special events on the weekends. :)

mattloveOHIOST5

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mattloveOHIOST5
Time zone: Eastern US
How will I benefit the community? I love exploring the mods and helping others out. I have pretty good experience with most of these mods so I could help and make this server the best it could be

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mattloveOHIOST5
Time zone: Eastern US
How will I benefit the community? I love exploring the mods and helping others out. I have pretty good experience with most of these mods so I could help and make this server the best it could be

Accepted, welcome! :)

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
Slow down on commenting in this thread please. All the information you need is in the forum message I sent you on the FTB Forums.

As a side note! Amplified pack will get another update. This will be the last update for 1.6.4 then when most of the mods are ready we will be updating to 1.7.10.

Deckedmongo23

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (Minecraft Username): Deckedmongo23
Timezone: PST
How will you benefit our community? I am a very friendly player love to help new people that join the server. I like to do community builds that will benefit everyone and do colabrative builds as well. I will be live streaming once i build my own computer which will be in the near future. (most likely 2-3 weeks from this post) I am expierenced in most of the mods and will help others if they need help.