Private Pack NoodlePowered Network | Custom modpack | Great community | Teamspeak | Skype

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (Minecraft Username): Deckedmongo23
Timezone: PST
How will you benefit our community? I am a very friendly player love to help new people that join the server. I like to do community builds that will benefit everyone and do colabrative builds as well. I will be live streaming once i build my own computer which will be in the near future. (most likely 2-3 weeks from this post) I am expierenced in most of the mods and will help others if they need help.

Accepted, welcome! Check your FTB Forum inbox.

Zion Altomonte

Jul 29, 2019
ign Im_Hayha
Age 14
Time zone eastern
Benefit the server? I am helpful to others and respect there belongings and I'm a fair player I help players when they are down
About: I'm a 10 th grader and a guy that loves soccer and mine craft! Thanks for your time!

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
ign Im_Hayha
Age 14
Time zone eastern
Benefit the server? I am helpful to others and respect there belongings and I'm a fair player I help players when they are down
About: I'm a 10 th grader and a guy that loves soccer and mine craft! Thanks for your time!

You have been accepted! Welcome to the community :)

Check your FTB Forum inbox.

Neoharvester

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Neoharvester
Eastern standard time
I'll benefit by being another voice and avatar acting and building with everyone else. Like I was.
You already know about me this isn't the first time I played with you all and after my hiatus since the beginning of the year I'd like to come back into the fold. Also my Skype is back but I'm at work right now.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Neoharvester
Eastern standard time
I'll benefit by being another voice and avatar acting and building with everyone else. Like I was.
You already know about me this isn't the first time I played with you all and after my hiatus since the beginning of the year I'd like to come back into the fold. Also my Skype is back but I'm at work right now.

Welcome back to the community!

Veggetossj

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Veggetossj
GMT +1
I'm quite familair with most of the mods in the modpack, ill be able to help starting players if they require information or help.
Im Dutch, 25 years and plenty of free time.

AmazingChris

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): koffeking
  • Timezone: GMT +1
  • How will you benefit our community? i would consider myself an expert in ic2, and buildcraft/thermal expansion, so i would love to help others with those mods, as well as learn new ones and of course have fun !! :)

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): koffeking
  • Timezone: GMT +1
  • How will you benefit our community? i would consider myself an expert in ic2, and buildcraft/thermal expansion, so i would love to help others with those mods, as well as learn new ones and of course have fun !! :)

Accepted, welcome! ;)

Steelix

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): Steelix0412
  • Timezone: Eastern
  • How will you benefit our community? : I had enough knowledge to most of the mods that I could help some starters for their need.

P4RTYSH4K3R

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: P4RTYSH4K3R
Timezone: GMT+1
How will you benefit our community?: I'm a social person who easily talk to people and like to build.

kenny

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): kortadrac
  • Timezone: GMT
  • How will you benefit our community? I'm mostly just looking to join a friendly server, I always try and help people as best I can.

Prodigy39

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Prodigy39
Timezone: GMT-5 (EST)
How will you benefit our community?: I've been playing with mods for the past couple years, so I have a lot of prior knowledge, I'd love to help people out and build some neat stuff
About myself: I'm just a 15 year old, been playing minecraft for a couple year, modded minecraft for nearly just as long and I really like the multiplayer aspect of the game

BeastMans

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): BeastMans
  • Timezone:EST
  • How will you benefit our community?I enjoy building things i probably shouldn't attempt, i like to create grand structure while still incorporating the full brunt of the mod pack i'm playing on.
  • About Yourself (Not required): Probably gonna be playing with that guy ^

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): Steelix0412
  • Timezone: Eastern
  • How will you benefit our community? : I had enough knowledge to most of the mods that I could help some starters for their need.
IGN: P4RTYSH4K3R
Timezone: GMT+1
How will you benefit our community?: I'm a social person who easily talk to people and like to build.
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): kortadrac
  • Timezone: GMT
  • How will you benefit our community? I'm mostly just looking to join a friendly server, I always try and help people as best I can.
IGN: Prodigy39
Timezone: GMT-5 (EST)
How will you benefit our community?: I've been playing with mods for the past couple years, so I have a lot of prior knowledge, I'd love to help people out and build some neat stuff
About myself: I'm just a 15 year old, been playing minecraft for a couple year, modded minecraft for nearly just as long and I really like the multiplayer aspect of the game
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): BeastMans
  • Timezone:EST
  • How will you benefit our community?I enjoy building things i probably shouldn't attempt, i like to create grand structure while still incorporating the full brunt of the mod pack i'm playing on.
  • About Yourself (Not required): Probably gonna be playing with that guy ^

You all have been accepted, apologizes for the delay - I just received notifications for these applications.

Welcome to the community, check your FTB Forum inbox!

AMP 3.0 - 1.7.10 Minecraft mod pack will be released in a couple of weeks. Stay tuned - new world border sizes that slowly expand, new spawns, worlds and more!

zoomzen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (Minecraft Username): zoomzen
Timezone: EST
How will you benefit our community?: I am not sure how i will benefit the community. I just want to play with people