Private Pack NoodlePowered Network | Custom modpack | Great community | Teamspeak | Skype

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

EllaLuxe

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): EllaLuxe
  • Timezone: Central Standard Time
  • How will you benefit our community? I'm a compassionate, sincere player who can bring some good builds to the server as well as differentiate between right and wrong. Also, because I am older, I've had experiences in MMOs, MMORPGs, and the like, and know how to behave accordingly.
  • About yourself: I used to have a trusted position on a server a while back, and I do now as well. With those positions, you must have a certain level of maturity to properly handle what comes your way and I've learned how to play and interact with others because of said experiences.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): EllaLuxe
  • Timezone: Central Standard Time
  • How will you benefit our community? I'm a compassionate, sincere player who can bring some good builds to the server as well as differentiate between right and wrong. Also, because I am older, I've had experiences in MMOs, MMORPGs, and the like, and know how to behave accordingly.
  • About yourself: I used to have a trusted position on a server a while back, and I do now as well. With those positions, you must have a certain level of maturity to properly handle what comes your way and I've learned how to play and interact with others because of said experiences.

Accepted! Welcome to the community :)

FutureWolfTeen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FutureWolfTeen
TimeZone: EST (switched between) CST
How will you benefit: i am relatively new to the scene but i have a bunch of friends playing mine craft. i just want to have a good time :)
About Yourself: i am into the arts. i play many instruments to just name off and i have been needing to get back into games ^^,

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FutureWolfTeen
TimeZone: EST (switched between) CST
How will you benefit: i am relatively new to the scene but i have a bunch of friends playing mine craft. i just want to have a good time :)
About Yourself: i am into the arts. i play many instruments to just name off and i have been needing to get back into games ^^,

Accepted, welcome to our community! ;)

jonasp76

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jonasp76
How will you benefit: i have started playing Minecraft in beta 1.7.3 and FTB in 1.4.7 but there I didn't rly know what i did. I skipped the 1.5.2 and now in 1.6.4 I want to get a little bit deeper in some mods.
About Yourself: i have just decent skills in the english language but I'll try my best :D

Lorrothmos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (Minecraft Username): Lorrothmos, Games_x2
Timezone: Central US
How will you benefit our community? : Games and I have been playing Minecraft for a LONG time. IC2, Thermal Expansion, Bukkit, Mekanism, ARS Magica, ReactorCraftr, RotaryCraft.... need i go on. Our last server featured a fully functional and publicly accessible unlimited power source thanks to Reika's Fusion Reactor in ReactorCraft. It also featured several nifty things from ComputerCraft. (Were lua coders.) We seek to establish a presence on the server, and use YouTube to showcase super builds, and tutorials on LUA coding with Computer Craft.
About Us: We have too much free time.

More team members may follow and will apply here.

Oh yea, Ich spreche Deutsch. Mi hablo poquito espanol. Je parle France.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jonasp76
How will you benefit: i have started playing Minecraft in beta 1.7.3 and FTB in 1.4.7 but there I didn't rly know what i did. I skipped the 1.5.2 and now in 1.6.4 I want to get a little bit deeper in some mods.
About Yourself: i have just decent skills in the english language but I'll try my best :D
IGN (Minecraft Username): Lorrothmos, Games_x2
How will you benefit our community? : Games and I have been playing Minecraft for a LONG time. IC2, Thermal Expansion, Bukkit, Mekanism, ARS Magica, ReactorCraftr, RotaryCraft.... need i go on. Our last server featured a fully functional and publicly accessible unlimited power source thanks to Reika's Fusion Reactor in ReactorCraft. It also featured several nifty things from ComputerCraft. (Were lua coders.) We seek to establish a presence on the server, and use YouTube to showcase super builds, and tutorials on LUA coding with Computer Craft.
About Us: We have too much free time.

More team members may follow and will apply here.

Oh yea, Ich spreche Deutsch. Mi hablo poquito espanol. Je parle France.

Welcome to the community! You guys will fit right in we have German speakers and a diverse community! :)

Lorrothmos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cheerykitty
How will you benefit our community? Excellent at interior design, she plays a very important role in making our builds look good. Also the wife of Games_x2, (accepted earlier alongside myself, thank you very much) she is a muscular woman that might hurt us if you don't accept her.
About us: Well you already know we have too much time, but seriously, massage therapists pack a punch.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cheerykitty
How will you benefit our community? Excellent at interior design, she plays a very important role in making our builds look good. Also the wife of Games_x2, (accepted earlier alongside myself, thank you very much) she is a muscular woman that might hurt us if you don't accept her.
About us: Well you already know we have too much time, but seriously, massage therapists pack a punch.

Accepted, welcome!

(Don't hurt me)

SGAWOrion

Jul 29, 2019
•IGN (Minecraft Username): sgaworion
•Timezone: Central
•How will you benefit our community? I am skilled with ME systems, tinkers construct, Applied Energestics, have a really good eye when it comes to designing a build, love working with others on a project.

I am a friend of Lorrothmos and am a really avid Minecraft player and would love to have a server to call home. I will help out in any way I can!

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
•IGN (Minecraft Username): sgaworion
•Timezone: Central
•How will you benefit our community? I am skilled with ME systems, tinkers construct, Applied Energestics, have a really good eye when it comes to designing a build, love working with others on a project.

I am a friend of Lorrothmos and am a really avid Minecraft player and would love to have a server to call home. I will help out in any way I can!

Welcome home ;)

MINTCHIP777

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MINTCHIP777
TimeZone: PST
How will you benefit our community: im good with machines and im okay at building and i would also like to make some new friends

MINTCHIP777

Jul 29, 2019
im having a problem with logging into the server i crash every time i log in because hardcore ender expansion is outdated any suggestions on what i should do

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shyvor
Timezone: GMT +1 (currently counted as +2 because of summer time)
About yourself: Currently still a student following a IT education. been server host/owner for a server names shadowrealm. alot of hours into minecraft. played: Hey0 mod, Bukkit, Tekkit, Mindcrack, own pack, and some more.
How will you benefit our community: most of the time after playing a while i am quite helpfull to those who need help with stuff, and for the stuff i might not know about i'm a quick learner.

if any more info is required let me know

justin5797

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: justin5797
Timezone: GMT -5 eastern
how will you benefit the server: i am very helpful with builds and mechanical mods

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shyvor
Timezone: GMT +1 (currently counted as +2 because of summer time)
About yourself: Currently still a student following a IT education. been server host/owner for a server names shadowrealm. alot of hours into minecraft. played: Hey0 mod, Bukkit, Tekkit, Mindcrack, own pack, and some more.
How will you benefit our community: most of the time after playing a while i am quite helpfull to those who need help with stuff, and for the stuff i might not know about i'm a quick learner.

if any more info is required let me know
IGN: justin5797
Timezone: GMT -5 eastern
how will you benefit the server: i am very helpful with builds and mechanical mods

Welcome to the community! :)

@MINTCHIP777
I will private message you.