NewCraft|White listed|Dw20 modpack|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

chowe

Jul 29, 2019
I HATE people who segrigate by age... its almost as bad as racisim

images

Reactions: asalt13

asalt13

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: asalt13
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: RP2, IC2, a bit of TC3, BC and add-ons, Forestry, RC
  • Are you mature: I'm as mature as the people around me
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: nope
  • Do you understand the rules: yes
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Build lots of machines and things and hopefully finding and fun group to live with

MrBonusTime

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: GhostRiderrr
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: I know almost all of them. :) I haven't messed around too much with gregtech though.
  • Are you mature: Yes.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Nope.
  • Do you understand the rules: Of course.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Meet new people, experiment with new builds, and help others along the way.

nerfdude

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: nerfdude12345
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: ee3,IC2,thuamcraft 3,and factorization
  • Are you mature:yes
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what:yes once. for going on a nuking server and the next day is was a survival server and i did not know so i set off a nuke and got ban
  • Do you understand the rules:yes
  • What do you Plan to do on this server:survive with my friends and build/leand about direwolf20 ftb pack

kells117

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: kells117
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Thermal expansion, IC2, Buildcraft and some redpower I am good at making machines whcih incorporate all of the mods
  • Are you mature: yes
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: no
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Build and help out players who don't understand the mods

bjarki

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: bjarki4321
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Redpower, IC, BC, Mystcraft, bit of CC, old EE, not sure what is new in EE3. And a bit of Railcraft and portal gun mod.
  • Are you mature: Yes, and if you think I'm not, I am willing to adjust my behavior.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: I have never been banned before.
  • Do you understand the rules: I fully understand the rules.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: I hope to set up a base, and fully explore what all the mods have to offer, especially thaumcraft and forestry, because these appeal to me.

Jordan Wilkins

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: Zumadawg
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Yes, majority. IC2, BC 3.X, TC3, Thermal Expansion, Mystcraft, RP2, Railcraft, Portal Gun, GraviGun (not much to know in that one) slight knowledge in Computercraft (although im better with FORTH)
  • Are you mature: Yes
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: no
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: I plan to create intricate machines that involve as many mods as possible, although they will probably lean heavily on IC2 and RP2

andey66

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Chowe!

i think you missed me there at page two, otherwise plz say that i didn't get listed :) Have fun!

• MC Username: andey66
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: i have followed direwolf20 for about a year, so i have a pretty decent knowledge of all the more than an month old mods, and still getting the hang of the new ones :) but wikis and work, make me understand the most :)
  • Are you mature: at least enough not to beg for stuff and be lame in chat.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: nope, never.
  • Do you understand the rules: yes, simple and straight forward!
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Set up my base, play around with rp in particular, build a huge barrel storage area, and make a TBM
Btw, is PVP turned on? :)

Have a nice one!

Pedonymous

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: Pedonymous
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: I have lots of experience with all of the major mods in the pack.
  • Are you mature: That's entirely subjective, and kind of not worth asking. But, according to most people's standards I guess I am.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: I think I was back in 2009, I forget why.
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: I dunno, play Minecraft?

xXJollyXx

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: TheUnJollyGuy
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: I have knowledge with almost all, too many to give a list, sorry :)
  • Are you mature: I think so, if you dont i will change my behavior
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Nope :D
  • Do you understand the rules: Yep
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Build epic stuffs / machines

FinnyDahFanny

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: FinnyDahFanny
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: RP2, BC2, IC2, TH, TE. And alittle here and there
  • Are you mature: Very much so.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Nope.
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Making the community more fun and relaxed :D And also playing ofc.

Umbar23

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: Batman_Joker
Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: yes, all of them for the most part
Are you mature: yes and I don't like people who act like babies
Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: No
Do you understand the rules: yes I do
What do you Plan to do on this server: build and play cooperatively

KaptainKake9

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: KaptainKake9
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Yes.
  • Are you mature: I think I am personally.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Nope, I never really get banned unless I am framed for something I didn't do.
  • Do you understand the rules: YES all 7.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Build some cool stuff with my friend who has already been accepted :D

chowe

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: KaptainKake9
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Yes.
  • Are you mature: I think I am personally.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Nope, I never really get banned unless I am framed for something I didn't do.
  • Do you understand the rules: YES all 7.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Build some cool stuff with my friend who has already been accepted :D

accepted

scoop2

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: scoop2
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: yes computercraft, buildcraft, reiminimap, industrialcraft, inventorytweaks, redpower2, thaumcraft
  • Are you mature: yes
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: no never have
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: just join and build and see what this modpack is all about.

XxdarkxX

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username:XxdarkmagicianxX
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones:all of them
  • Are you mature:yes
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what:yes for standing up for a friend
  • Do you understand the rules:yes
  • What do you Plan to do on this server:have fun

FactionBlaster1590

Jul 29, 2019
It still says can't resolve host name... ive tried newcraft.at116.creeperhost.net and it doesnt work.. ive tried [email protected] Ive tried pretty much everything.. i really want to be on this server i should be whitelisted i just cant connect

furgey

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: furgey
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Most, I have played Tech mods since 1.7.3
  • Are you mature: Yes! I an very much so!
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: IDK?
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes!
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Epic factories, soaring towers, and bustling cities (So... mostly tech stuff).

Ianwatts

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: Ianwatts
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Just a bit of IC, TC3, Forestry and RP
  • Are you mature: Of course I am!
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: I haven't.
  • Do you understand the rules: I do!
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: I hope to meet nice people, and learn much more about theese mods. I will setup up a base and do some public works (Stuff wich all can use)