NewCraft|White listed|Dw20 modpack|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Urs1997

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username:Urs1997
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: I have a good knowledge of all the mods in the pack
  • Are you mature: Yes
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: I don't think I've been banned before.
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Collect recourses, build a practical and good-looking base and help others if they need it.

Mucanius

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: Mucanius
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: I know allof the mods.
  • Are you mature: Yes, I am a mature player.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: No.
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes, I do.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Not sure yet but I want to build some really cool stuff ;).

Pitviper07

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: Pitviper07
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: I have a pretty good knowledge of almost all mods in the pack I have watched most of Direwolfs mod spotlights and have following him since season 2 SSP.
  • Are you mature: According to my wife no but I feel that I am better than most on the servers
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Never been banned as I am only now using other servers normally I run my own small server for my close friends and wife.
  • Do you understand the rules: Yeah all rules basically turn into no being a whiny baby and no being a dick.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: I love to share, I want to make stuff for everyone to use on the server.
  • Question: What is your rule on chunk loading blocks and does that apply to quarries as well?

AJediIAm

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: AJediIAm
Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: IC2, RP2, basics of most others mods
Are you mature: Yes, 28...
Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: no
Do you understand the rules: yes
What do you Plan to do on this server: experiment with RP2 in a community and build grand minecraft structures

LuffyNL

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: LuffyNL
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Yes, all of them, but i am not that good at Computercraft and the RP2 computers.
  • Are you mature: Yes
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: No
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: I plan to search a partner to establish a base with, get better at ComputerCraft and some other mods, and help other people.

botygamer

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username:botygamer
Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Almost all of them. XyCraft and Thermal Expansion are really the only two I don't have experience with.
Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: No I have not.
Do you understand the rules: I do.
What do you Plan to do on this server: Learn new building techniques that intertwine functionality and style.

chowe

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: wolf1017
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: almost all of the mods
  • Are you mature: I think I am
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: no
  • Do you understand the rules: yes
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: mining and building machines

• MC Username: LordDeTracy
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: A little bit of Redpower (more or less redstone stuff), IC2, Buildcraft, Railcraft (my favorite), and just getting the hang of TC3
  • Are you mature: I would think so for being in my mid 20's
  • Have you ever been ban(ned*) before, if so for what: No that i know of
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Build like there is no tomorrow and mine like there is no yesterday (on the mining world ofcourse.)

whitelisted

chowe

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: Anthaeus
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Some exposure to all of them, although haven'd tried Thaumcraft myself.
  • Are you mature: Yes.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Nope
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Have fun; help with community projects where possible and probably fail to resist building a 9x9 house.

• MC Username: Pitviper07
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: I have a pretty good knowledge of almost all mods in the pack I have watched most of Direwolfs mod spotlights and have following him since season 2 SSP.
  • Are you mature: According to my wife no but I feel that I am better than most on the servers
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Never been banned as I am only now using other servers normally I run my own small server for my close friends and wife.
  • Do you understand the rules: Yeah all rules basically turn into no being a whiny baby and no being a dick.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: I love to share, I want to make stuff for everyone to use on the server.
  • Question: What is your rule on chunk loading blocks and does that apply to quarries as well?

chunkloaders are to be aproved by me quarys are aloud and they chunkload but extra chunkloaders must be brought to me first
MC Username: AJediIAm
Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: IC2, RP2, basics of most others mods
Are you mature: Yes, 28...
Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: no
Do you understand the rules: yes
What do you Plan to do on this server: experiment with RP2 in a community and build grand minecraft structures
All whitelisted

Kristoffer

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: kristoffer55
Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: RP2, BC, IC2, railcraft and forestry. The other mods is a new experience for me :)
Are you mature: Yes.
Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Only once in a minigame for teamkilling :eek:
Do you understand the rules: I fully understand the rules :)
What do you Plan to do on this server: Learn more about the mods that i dont know much about, be a part of a great community.

chowe

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: kristoffer55
Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: RP2, BC, IC2, railcraft and forestry. The other mods is a new experience for me :)
Are you mature: Yes.
Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Only once in a minigame for teamkilling :eek:
Do you understand the rules: I fully understand the rules :)
What do you Plan to do on this server: Learn more about the mods that i dont know much about, be a part of a great community.
whitelisted

chowe

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: Mr_ExCiTe
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: I excel in most of the packs, but am still rusty.
  • Are you mature: I believe I am.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: I haven't been banned from any server.
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes, I do, and I agree to all of them.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Join the community and contribute.

WHITELISTED

kkerouac

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: HiroBrainz
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: The mods that were part of Technicpack.
  • Are you mature: yes, educated, older.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Nope
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes Sir
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Build a nice fort, set up some farms, and then get into automation and Thaumcraft. Help others by trading stuff (my sugar cane farm for your rubber tree resin, etc)
Thanks...How long until approval?

jycool

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username:Jycool
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones:I'm good in all mods exept for trains, eb, and cc
  • Are you mature:Well if you ignore all the times I have whine attacks for no reason.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what:I have the amount of bans that equal none.
  • Do you understand the rules:Would I get accepted if I said no? The answer is yes but...
  • What do you Plan to do on this server:Make an awsome base and set up trade.

Au Revoir

Jul 29, 2019
It says 'Not whitelisted' Did you put the capitals in my name? Mr_ExCiTe Because I'm unable to log in :(

jordanvanle

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username:jordanvanle (No caps)
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones:I am familiar with Ic2 but not with the new addons I wish to improve to learn how to use these new items. I am also familiar with
  • Are you mature:I am very mature. Plus i barely talk unless with another person or group i'm in so i wouldn't be a bother. (Please don't let my age discourage my application acceptance.)
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what:I have no bans i am new to playing online with others and hope this is the server i get accepted to.
  • Do you understand the rules:Yes i do the rules are fair play.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: I plan on to improve in my knowledge with this mod pack, make a cool base with ComputerCraft, meet new players and, just to have fun.

william_powell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:william_powell
-I understad all the mods in this mod pack(Courtesy of Direwolf)
-I a very mature and i wont make fun of people.
-I have never been banned:cool:
-I do understand the roles plus i don't like griefers
-I plan to be nice and stop griefing and help the players that first start out.

epicWTFboom

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: epicWTFboom
Knowledge of mods in the pack: yes, Basic RP2 and alot of BC and IC2. Im also pretty good at TC3
Am I mature?: Yes
Previous bans?: Nope
Do you understand the rules?: Of course, although the no digging in the overworld is kind of strict, because i like to build homes inside mountains and such.
What are my plans on this server?: To make factories, sell cookies and such, and maybe start a server lets play :)

King_Of_key

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: King_Of_key
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: IC2 and RP (now RP2)
  • Are you mature: I think yes
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Yes i have but it wasn't my fault someone was came whit my profile and grefied spawn
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Play whit modpack try to understand some new mods and have FU
    • P.S. I am from latvia and sry for my spelling

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: shadowquinn1974
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: have played with most the mods in the pack.
  • Are you mature: yep
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: no never
  • Do you understand the rules: I do understand
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Build help and have fun.