NewCraft|White listed|Dw20 modpack|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

UnarmedShade

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username:HorribleKnight
Any Knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Yes; Red power 2, Industrial craft, xycraft, tiny bit of computer craft, thermal expansion (hate it), BC (prefer not to use it), a little bit of forestry not much though.
Are you Mature: Yes I am.
Have you ever been banned before, if so for what?: Never
Do you understand the rules: Yes i under stand the rules.
What do you plan to do on this server: I plan on having fun with my friend enderkos :) who shouldve applied.
Any questions? No not really but if i think of one i will be sure to ask :)

XxPULS3KILL3RxX

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username:XxPULS3KILL3RxX
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones:i know a little bit of everything and keep learning more since i watch direwolf20's lets play
  • Are you mature:im mature and if you think otherwise than do what you think is best
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what:no
  • Do you understand the rules:yes
  • What do you Plan to do on this server:just build a base, try to build one with someone else

haloharry97

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: haloharry97
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: all most Every mod in the modpack.
  • Are you mature: yes
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: no
  • Do you understand the rules: yes
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: play the modpack and help the community

Damon

Jul 29, 2019
Username: VladHammer
An knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: I've been playing the FTB Mindcrack 1.4.6 mod pack since it's release. Other then that no experience from it
Are you mature: Yes
Have you ever been banned before, if so for what?: No, N/A
Do you understand the rules: Yes
What do you plan to do on this server: play minecraft like it's intended
Any questions?: Is this server on a fresh start, if yes do you expect a spawn village to be built first before any individual projects can be undertaken? Will the linking book modifier be provided by you since there is no digging allowed or will we be focusing on getting just a few ages together before digging and then placing the book on stands for everyone to use? How much are we allowed to delve into mystcraft ages (ie would I be able to create my own flat land world for building and digging in at my own leisure)? Is there a limit to quarries or no quarries at all? What will the difficulty be on? I know thievery/grieving is quite common on a few servers, what repercussions will be handed out to those who do and what will happen if said stolen/lost items are not returnable do to destruction of them (I've had this happen on my last server which is why I'm asking)? other then that I have no other questions

teh_nexus

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: teh_nexus
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: I'm pretty versed in the entire pack
  • Are you mature: Very
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: No bans that I know of
  • Do you understand the rules: Yessir
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: I'm going to be shooting some builds for my new howto series, and hopefully can start an LP series going. If not, then just awesome contraptions and hilarious antics.

lunarembrace

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: lunarembrace (all lowercase)
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Nearly all of them but a couple of the newer mods.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Yes, personal dispute with a 16 yr old server owner over a non minecraft related issue.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Usually I wander off and do my own thing then offer help to others once I have my house/base set up and functioning

chowe

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: teh_nexus
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: I'm pretty versed in the entire pack
  • Are you mature: Very
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: No bans that I know of
  • Do you understand the rules: Yessir
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: I'm going to be shooting some builds for my new howto series, and hopefully can start an LP series going. If not, then just awesome contraptions and hilarious antics.

Username: VladHammer
An knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: I've been playing the FTB Mindcrack 1.4.6 mod pack since it's release. Other then that no experience from it
Are you mature: Yes
Have you ever been banned before, if so for what?: No, N/A
Do you understand the rules: Yes
What do you plan to do on this server: play minecraft like it's intended
Any questions?: Is this server on a fresh start, if yes do you expect a spawn village to be built first before any individual projects can be undertaken? Will the linking book modifier be provided by you since there is no digging allowed or will we be focusing on getting just a few ages together before digging and then placing the book on stands for everyone to use? How much are we allowed to delve into mystcraft ages (ie would I be able to create my own flat land world for building and digging in at my own leisure)? Is there a limit to quarries or no quarries at all? What will the difficulty be on? I know thievery/grieving is quite common on a few servers, what repercussions will be handed out to those who do and what will happen if said stolen/lost items are not returnable do to destruction of them (I've had this happen on my last server which is why I'm asking)? other then that I have no other questions
MC Username:HorribleKnight
Any Knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Yes; Red power 2, Industrial craft, xycraft, tiny bit of computer craft, thermal expansion (hate it), BC (prefer not to use it), a little bit of forestry not much though.
Are you Mature: Yes I am.
Have you ever been banned before, if so for what?: Never
Do you understand the rules: Yes i under stand the rules.
What do you plan to do on this server: I plan on having fun with my friend enderkos :) who shouldve applied.
Any questions? No not really but if i think of one i will be sure to ask :)
  • MC Username:Enderkos
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones:red power 2 thaumcraft 3 alot of industrial craft and many more bits and pieces i lose track of :)
  • Are you mature:Ill let you be the judge of that i dont feel answering this question as a yes is an accurate measure of this but to answer the question directly yes.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what:not to my knowledge
  • Do you understand the rules:yes i do.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server:build machines using red power 2 industrial craft and maybe a bit o thaumcraft 3 as well as set up a pleasant place to live for me and my friends.

approved will answer any questions in game just restarted

IPwnC00k1es

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: IPwnC00k1es
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: All of them, I play feed the beast a lot and I played tekkit a lot also.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Nope
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes I do.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Build cool new machines that I have never made before.

luca2849

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: luca2849 (no-caps)
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: I have played feed the beast since the 1.2.5 survival maps and I played tekkit since the 1.1 versions
  • Are you mature: yes.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: No
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Play fair and make friends with everyone :D

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: speariver
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones:mostly all of them
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what:no
  • Do you understand the rules: i do
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: making own homebase, then make some community stuff

Damon

Jul 29, 2019
Server ip:
newcraftdw20.no-ip.org:25565

Saying connection timed out anytime I try to log in, signal is showing an X across the signal strength bars, did you recently run a restart/crash on the server?

andey66

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: andey66
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: i have followed direwolf20 for about a year, so i have a pretty decent knowledge of all the more than an month old mods, and still getting the hang of the new ones :) but wikis and work, make me understand the most :)
  • Are you mature: at least enough not to beg for stuff and be lame in chat.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: nope, never.
  • Do you understand the rules: yes, simple and straight forward!
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Set up my base, play around with rp in particular, build a huge barrel storage area, and make a TBM
Btw, is PVP turned on? :)
Have a nice one!

DR3ADLORD

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: DR3ADLORD
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Yes, basically all of them except Thaumcraft 3 and EE3. I recently got into recording about Factorization routers so I have a very good understanding about them. The rest I know moderate amounts of information about.
  • Are you mature: Yes
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Nope.
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: My aim is to try and creates lots of power from every mod and to automate a lot of the more menial tasks.
My question: Can there be any recording on this server? I planned on making a LP and servers just make it more interesting from all the different interactions.

Dipskcit

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: boog75
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: IC, RP, BC, Some EE, Some CC and some RC
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: on vanilla server for Hacking
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Teach my friend how to play if he gets whitelisted (DraperInc) if not then explore the mods I don't know about.

DraperInc

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: DraperInc
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Redpower, a little Railcraft and portal gun mod.
  • Are you mature: Yes.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: no.
  • Do you understand the rules: I understand the rules.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: my friend (boog75) is going to teach me about the mods and build an epic base.

Cihron

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: Cihron
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: most of the dw20 season 4 and a few of the new ones.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: nope
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: learn more about the mods and trying to get to the really hardcore thingys

Ziege

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: Ziege97
  • Age: 15....should have found a better name instead of putting numbers in >.>
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: buildcraft, forestry, IC, iron chests, railcraft, redpower...basically everything in tekkit
  • Are you mature: believe so
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: no
  • Do you understand the rules: understand the rules fully and understand the logic behind them
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: experience the new mods, play with redstone, and have fun