NewCraft|White listed|Dw20 modpack|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: emaaaze10
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Know all of them to a decent standard, I know how to start off but haven't made any complex builds with any of them yet.
  • Are you mature: Definitely.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Never been banned in my life.
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Hopefully learn all the mods better with a good friendly community around me which will make the experience more enjoyable. Eventually want to start building some complex stuff on the server.

Gotissues

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: got1ssues
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: yes, played ftb for a while.
  • Are you mature: I don,t know, you probably have to figure that one out for your self as "maturity" is a subjective rating between one person off another
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: nope
  • Do you understand the rules: yes
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: build with others as part of a community and push the limits of inter mod design

UnarmedShade

Jul 29, 2019
Hey its saying i am not whitelisted even though you said i was :(.
edit: still not whitelisted can you please fix this >.> kinda sucks when you say i am then server says im not :(

Enderkos isn't white listed either

Leafpaw

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: Leafpaw
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: All except MFFS, Thaumcraft 3, and railcraft
  • Are you mature: yes
  • Have you ever been banned* before, if so for what: yes, said "god dammit" in chat
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Play in a feed the beast environment without being alone doing it.

idrol

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: idrol147
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Yes have ben playing whit almost all of these mods and i rly like ComputerCraft programming.
  • Are you mature: Yes
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: No
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Create a safe base with Mffs and maybe make some areas that others can use. And help others if they need :)

KetchupGuy101

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: KetchupGuy101
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: all except MFFS Factorization omitools soulshards some railcraft and thermal expansion
  • Are you mature: yes or i at least think so
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: no
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes i do
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: make a automatic house

FactionBlaster1590

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username:lupton4
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones:little fuzzy on gregtech but know the rest
  • Are you mature:yes
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what:no
  • Do you understand the rules:yes i fully understand the rules
  • What do you Plan to do on this server:Make a base then probably build some sort of self sustaining community thing
  • I have a question: What are the rules on Mystcraft world creations

lolface1008

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: lolface1008
Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: almost every single one. And i am a quick learner
Are you mature: yes
Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: nope
Do you understand the rules: yep
What do you Plan to do on this server: Build, help, create.

botygamer

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username:botygmaer
Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Almost all of them. XyCraft and Thermal Expansion are really the only two I don't have experience with.
Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: No I have not.
Do you understand the rules: I do.
What do you Plan to do on this server: Learn new building techniques that intertwine functionality and style.

Invaders

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username:Invaders0
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Redpower, Buildcraft, IC2 and quite a few of the others
  • Are you mature: Yes.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: No and nothing, repectivley
  • Do you understand the rules:Yup.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server:Build my classic factory and just hang out with the other players.

nebula8

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: Nebula8
Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Yes mainly all of them from DW's seriers
Are you mature: Yes
Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Nope
Do you understand the rules: Yes
What do you Plan to do on this server: Have fun and use the mods together

HugoPrudente

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: HugoPrudente
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones:I have a little bit of knowledge on all mods, I started play modded MC about 3 months ago, so I'm learning with the "Beasts."
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Never
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes, fully understand.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server:Make a base, explore the mods, learn with the other players new designs and uses for the machines.

Xemnas_SoD

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: Xemnas_SoD
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: All of them, i watch direwolf20's videos and i have been playing FTB for sometime now.
  • Are you mature: Yes i am mature... well maybe if someone is greiefing me ill get a little mad but besides that i'm very mature.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: It was a temp ban and it was because somehow someone got on my account and started greiefing the server while i wasent on. Luckily the ban was only for 2 days and after that i got to play on that nice server again.
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: I plan to have fun and help people out. I love to help people out by giving items to them and even teaming up with them sometimes.

chowe

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: HugoPrudente
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones:I have a little bit of knowledge on all mods, I started play modded MC about 3 months ago, so I'm learning with the "Beasts."
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Never
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes, fully understand.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server:Make a base, explore the mods, learn with the other players new designs and uses for the machines.

white listed

chowe

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username:lupton4
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones:little fuzzy on gregtech but know the rest
  • Are you mature:yes
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what:no
  • Do you understand the rules:yes i fully understand the rules
  • What do you Plan to do on this server:Make a base then probably build some sort of self sustaining community thing
  • I have a question: What are the rules on Mystcraft world creations

• MC Username: idrol147
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Yes have ben playing whit almost all of these mods and i rly like ComputerCraft programming.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: No
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Create a safe base with Mffs and maybe make some areas that others can use. And help others if they need :)

whitelisted

Au Revoir

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: Mr_ExCiTe
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: I excel in most of the packs, but am still rusty.
  • Are you mature: I believe I am.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: I haven't been banned from any server.
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes, I do, and I agree to all of them.
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Join the community and contribute.

LordDeTracy

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: LordDeTracy
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: A little bit of Redpower (more or less redstone stuff), IC2, Buildcraft, Railcraft (my favorite), and just getting the hang of TC3
  • Are you mature: I would think so for being in my mid 20's
  • Have you ever been ban(ned*) before, if so for what: No that i know of
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Build like there is no tomorrow and mine like there is no yesterday (on the mining world ofcourse.)

wolf1017

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: wolf1017
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: almost all of the mods
  • Are you mature: I think I am
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: no
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: mining and building machines

Anthaeus

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: Anthaeus
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Some exposure to all of them, although haven'd tried Thaumcraft myself.
  • Are you mature: Yes.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Nope
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Have fun; help with community projects where possible and probably fail to resist building a 9x9 house.