NewCraft|White listed|Dw20 modpack|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

mcthorne

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: mcthorne
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: all mods but gravigun and thaumcraft
  • Are you mature: yes i am mature
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: never been banned
  • Do you understand the rules: yes i understand
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: build my own home try out thaumcraft and help others with mods i know how to use and just have a good time

KaosC57

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: KaosC57
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: I know alot about IC2, and RP2. Thaumcraft, Thermal Expantion, and BuildCraft are not my highest proficencies but i can manage
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Im going to build a giant company and become the biggest supplier of IC2 products

Xach

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: _Xach_
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Yeah, Thaumcraft, And some other ones i cant name off the top of my head
  • Are you mature: Absolutely!
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Yeah, but it was mistaken identity
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Build, have fun, and make some friends ^-^

chowe

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: shadowquinn1974
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: have played with most the mods in the pack.
  • Are you mature: yep
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: no never
  • Do you understand the rules: I do understand
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Build help and have fun.

• MC Username: mcthorne
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: all mods but gravigun and thaumcraft
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: build my own home try out thaumcraft and help others with mods i know how to use and just have a good time

whitelisted will restart now
Still Can't :(
try now

chowe

Jul 29, 2019
i cant white list every one im sry if i dont whitelist you there are still spots open and i will pe periodicly add ing people but now its just the best people i find for the server

Xach

Jul 29, 2019
i cant white list every one im sry if i dont whitelist you there are still spots open and i will pe periodicly add ing people but now its just the best people i find for the server

Come on man, there's literally only 7 DW20 servers (Including yours) and their all either never online, or whitelisted, and usually people wait for months and months to be white listed...

KaosC57

Jul 29, 2019
Xach does have a point the DW20 servers are very popular because of the popularity of DW20. so if you could just whitelist everyone then everyone will be happy.

Xach

Jul 29, 2019
Xach does have a point the DW20 servers are very popular because of the popularity of DW20. so if you could just whitelist everyone then everyone will be happy.

True that....
Or he could just have no whitelist! :p (Some noobs might get on though...)

evilexel

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: evilexel
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: pretty much all of them.
  • Are you mature: yes
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: no
  • Do you understand the rules: yes
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: Build a epic underwater or underground lab

CrazyFreakHi

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: CrazyFreakHi_786
  • Any knowledge of the mods in this pack, if yes which ones: Yes I have some knowledge of the mods in the pack. Buidcraft, Redpower, IndustrialCraft, Thermal Expansion, Thaumcraft 3, Equivalent Exchange 3, Iron Chests, Not Enough Items and many more.
  • Are you mature: For my understanding yes I am mature, I don't cry when I die or ask for my stuff back, I don't beg for op. I don't rage when I get griefed so I think I am mature.
  • Have you ever been ban before, if so for what: Yes, it was because I was too young to play on the server.
  • Do you understand the rules: Yes I do
  • What do you Plan to do on this server: I would like to teach other people about most mods also I can build very good contraptions using the mods. I also plan to how people who are new to mods how to put different mods into one build. Also I love to help people and if anyone needs help with resources, mining, building, and help with mods I will always try my best to help. Also I want to have some fun on the server as well.

jordanvanle

Jul 29, 2019
I think its funny how he is only adding people above the age of 16. He's segregating the rest of use by our age :(.

conorneedscloth

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username : ConorneedsCloth
Any Knowledge of the mods in this pack : i know the basics of most but im VERY good with bees and thaumcraft
Are u mature : yeah
have u ever been banned before : yes but it was some of my friends joking around and banned me
Do u understand the rule : yeah
What do u Plan to do on this server : i plan to help people how need help with any thing in need or start a group of good bee workers