Whitelist Server *NEW WORLD* ComplexCraft | DireWolf20 1.0.23| WhiteList | 24/7 | No Lag | Very Friendly | No Bans |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

nickom24

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nickom24
Minecraft Experience : I am familiar with almost all the mods in the FTB packs except the magical ones :p. I have been playing for about 3 years and I discovered my first modpack in 2011. I have thoroughly enjoyed playing with the mods but I do not have a computer that is stable enough to run my most recent DW20 world.
Why I want to join: I would like to join a community with other players and be able to have an enjoyable Minecraft experience. I would also like to be able to play lag-free and have an all round great time.

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nickom24
Minecraft Experience : I am familiar with almost all the mods in the FTB packs except the magical ones :p. I have been playing for about 3 years and I discovered my first modpack in 2011. I have thoroughly enjoyed playing with the mods but I do not have a computer that is stable enough to run my most recent DW20 world.
Why I want to join: I would like to join a community with other players and be able to have an enjoyable Minecraft experience. I would also like to be able to play lag-free and have an all round great time.
Added Welcome

Rxdskins

Jul 29, 2019
Hi my name is Brendan ign: Rxdskins
Minecraft Expertise: Im not bad ive played direwolf before and monster and ultimate. I am pretty familiar with the mods and good at building.
I want to join because i want to be integrated with a good community based server where i wont be griefed by someone every day and where i get the most fun and friendly environment to play in.

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
Hi my name is Brendan ign: Rxdskins
Minecraft Expertise: Im not bad ive played direwolf before and monster and ultimate. I am pretty familiar with the mods and good at building.
I want to join because i want to be integrated with a good community based server where i wont be griefed by someone every day and where i get the most fun and friendly environment to play in.
Added Welcome!!

Rxdskins

Jul 29, 2019
When i try to connect to the server it said im missing NeiAddons v1.9.4r51 do you no how to fix this ??

CreatorOfThings

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Creator0fThings
Minecraft Expertise: I have been playing for a little over 3 years. I have owned my own FTB server in the past and am knowledgeable in many mods.
Why you want to join: I really enjoy FTB and am looking for a great server to join :)

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Creator0fThings
Minecraft Expertise: I have been playing for a little over 3 years. I have owned my own FTB server in the past and am knowledgeable in many mods.
Why you want to join: I really enjoy FTB and am looking for a great server to join :)
Accepted Welcome

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
Someone let a auto spawner run like crazy while they got offline. The logs are showing massive spawns from an auto spawner

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: refined_Alex

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
When I get home I'm updating to 1.0.21 and opis has an update. I'm sure I'll find it

Doomadness

Jul 29, 2019
i believe its my villager spawner i forgot to turn it off the problem is normaly i kill them with tinkers construct but it seems to be buggy

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
Problem solved and we are on version 1.0.21 now. 400 villagers in 1 chunk was causing the problem. This is another free bee, next time there will be a ban involved. Don't let spawners run while not logged it. Same goes with breeders. You can fill um up but no auto pumping wheat, seeds, carrot, ect. Just run your auto mob spawn machines while logged in and with care.

dalex

Jul 29, 2019
By the way can you reminded people to private lock there ender chest i had some problems with them

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
Side note - if you want to re-enable zans minimap, go to the folder you downloaded the modpack in. C:/wheverer/Direwolf1.6.4/Mods find zans minimap file, it has .disabled after it. Remove the .disabled and then run the game like normal. In the launcher, the mods tab, click edit pack, while DireWolf20 1.6.4 is selected and make sure zans is not in the disabled section. Zans is working fine now.