Whitelist Server *NEW WORLD* ComplexCraft | DireWolf20 1.0.23| WhiteList | 24/7 | No Lag | Very Friendly | No Bans |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
I have submitted tickets and restarted many times. Still not showing as online.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Ansakil

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Ansakil1
Minecraft Expertice: I have tried Unleashed and Horizon, have some experience, though still fairly new to mods.
Why you want to join : Want to try direwolf mod pack and also at the same time, play in a bigger community, most of my playtime was with a small guild.

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
Technically it's up. I can pull up console and everything's running fine. For some reason the ports must be screwed up and no one can connect to it. I keep submitting tickets no one has answered me yet

28meters

Jul 29, 2019
Technically it's up. I can pull up console and everything's running fine. For some reason the ports must be screwed up and no one can connect to it. I keep submitting tickets no one has answered me yet

that's weird

28meters

Jul 29, 2019

do you know how long it will be before its up?

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
only way to get it to start up is to rename the old world to oldworld and let a new world be created, the last crash i can only see 2 people were online, so one of those 2 did something to the world to corrupt it, and now it will not load....

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
everyone needs to do /spawn when you get in, i copied the player data over, so whatever you had on you, you will have. But your place in the world may be in a wall or something, like mine was.

LotuzTeaz

Jul 29, 2019
berry, how do i fix this?
87kmT.png

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
Berry did you delete the tardis worlds because my mysticraft stuff is my tardis

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
Got rid of tardis. Not sure what was screwing up the server but that was flooding the console so I figured get rid of it

pulp

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pulp_untuchabull

Minecraft Expertise?: I have been playing minecraft since early alpha, and modded minecraft since early tekkit. I am familiar with the Monster and the DW20 mod packs (might need to brush up some on the updated mods).

Why Do You Want To Join?: I have been playing on another DW20 server, but after I came back from a break, I learned that it sadly went under in favour of another game (EVE online ;-;). I have been searching for other DW20 servers that have a good community and that are run fairly well. Your server (based on the rules and the white list) show much promise in being a great server to play and learn on.

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pulp_untuchabull

Minecraft Expertise?: I have been playing minecraft since early alpha, and modded minecraft since early tekkit. I am familiar with the Monster and the DW20 mod packs (might need to brush up some on the updated mods).

Why Do You Want To Join?: I have been playing on another DW20 server, but after I came back from a break, I learned that it sadly went under in favour of another game (EVE online ;-;). I have been searching for other DW20 servers that have a good community and that are run fairly well. Your server (based on the rules and the white list) show much promise in being a great server to play and learn on.
added welcome