Whitelist Server *NEW WORLD* ComplexCraft | DireWolf20 1.0.23| WhiteList | 24/7 | No Lag | Very Friendly | No Bans |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

opt_user

Jul 29, 2019
ign opt_user
age 25
why i want to join : my last server closed so uma looking for a new one to startover

Mustt

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jdpitt05

Minecraft Expertise: I've been playing DW20 since it came out

Why you want to join : I've been playing on a server and nobody is on anymore, would like to play with more people again.

djtlite138

Jul 29, 2019
i think something weird has happened... i log in and im falling through the word, yet not... and have none of my stuff, aside from a materials and you book that i dont have, and i cant enter commands...

BuAzZz

Jul 29, 2019
yea sync bug with the grave from open blocks, barry disable sync it's useless anyway.

BuAzZz

Jul 29, 2019
berry it doest matter, if we dont disable the mod we will be able to see the recipes in Nei but we won't be able to craft anything.
I played on server that had AM2 disabled.

countryboy2327

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : countryboy2327
Minecraft Expertice all from when it first came out to now.... and my very neat n tidyness with no pipes or anything showing unless i want it to look cool
Why you want to join : want to ply with some ppl that are nice and easy to get along with

Nearro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Nearro
Minecraft Expertise: I've been playing since it came out, played with a bunch of different mod packs but currently loving DW20.
Why: I've been playing SSP for too long and I've been missing SMP and a good community to play with.

Mustt

Jul 29, 2019
Hope the problem gets fixed soon. do you think it has something to do with "SYNC"?

I had the same problem but I logged into Vanilla Minecraft using the MC launcher and I was then able to use the FTB launcher to log into the server

oh and BerryDillion i'm still looking for a whitelist ;)

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
ign opt_user
age 25
why i want to join : my last server closed so uma looking for a new one to startover
added
IGN: jdpitt05

Minecraft Expertise: I've been playing DW20 since it came out

Why you want to join : I've been playing on a server and nobody is on anymore, would like to play with more people again.
added
IGN : countryboy2327
Minecraft Expertice all from when it first came out to now.... and my very neat n tidyness with no pipes or anything showing unless i want it to look cool
Why you want to join : want to ply with some ppl that are nice and easy to get along with
added
IGN: Nearro
Minecraft Expertise: I've been playing since it came out, played with a bunch of different mod packs but currently loving DW20.
Why: I've been playing SSP for too long and I've been missing SMP and a good community to play with.
added

jobs891

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : superjobs891
Minecraft Expertice: i play minecraft since the 1.7.2 beta and play modded minecraft since tekkit 1.2.5 came out.
Why you want to join : i would love to join you guys because i would love to play in a not laggy server with not to many restriction so i can build my house without worrying about the stuff i do.
Btw i'm italian but i know pretty good english.

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : superjobs891
Minecraft Expertice: i play minecraft since the 1.7.2 beta and play modded minecraft since tekkit 1.2.5 came out.
Why you want to join : i would love to join you guys because i would love to play in a not laggy server with not to many restriction so i can build my house without worrying about the stuff i do.
Btw i'm italian but i know pretty good english.
Accepted I will add you to the whitelist soon.... when the server comes back up