Whitelist Server *NEW WORLD* ComplexCraft | DireWolf20 1.0.23| WhiteList | 24/7 | No Lag | Very Friendly | No Bans |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
Wasn't there way it can do it. From the video, those repeater (one of them) bye click-em ,set to either the OverWorld, another loc, Nether,and End. Still trying to understand the controls, and it function. Lov to add new room, but need to understand that Architectural Reconfiguration System. Shouldn't be too hard. But currently I'm making my Lab. There something, i don't want to add to the tardis. Afraid I get lockout.
Also a side-note..

If you used the Tardis Info System . make sure you exit out before you leave the tardis. It will lock you out from Chat, if you don't. And enter the World, you want be able to chat with people.
Nope you cant do that you have to have a tardis admin to allow you to travel there

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : 28meters
Minecraft Expertice: been playing minecraft since early beta. I've also been playing feed the beast for a few months now.
Why you want to join : I love the concept of being on a server with a nice community and without people griefing my creation. I also like being able to talk with the rest of the community without them being rude. I know a lot about FTB but im still learning. A nice community will help me learn more things about FTB that i don't know. I will try to give my best advice if someone asks for it and i will co-operate with everyone on the server
ADDED!
IGN: KingxBubbles
I have been playing Minecraft for over 3 years, I've been playing modded Minecraft for about 2 years, and I have great knowledge for most of the mods.
The reason I want to join is because I am tired of joining supposed "no-raiding" open servers, and yet I get raided within a day. Also, single player has gotten to the point where it is extremely boring. I will be able to help everyone out and will be able to build decent to good-looking builds (I am working on building aesthetically pleasing structures).
ADDED
IGN:justg99
Experience:I've been playing FTB for about a year and a half now. I know most of the mods pretty well, but need help with some others(which is why I love playing on servers).
Why I want to join: This server looks perfect for me. I would really like to a)learn mods from other people, and b)teach others mods. This server seems to be a perfect place to do this. Also... this server has TARDIS's!
ADDED
IGN:Libokhan
Experiance: ive played minecraft ever since alpha, ive played FTB ultimate a few times and i also played tekkit for about 2 years.
Why I want to join: i have a few friends that are playing on here, and they mention how great it is, i see alot of potential in this server and i would wanna get in on that.
ADDED
IGN: Icearrows
age is 22

i have been playing mine craft from when it first came out but i have been playing the original with mod packs but i have recently been playing feed the beast for about a year but i also played vanilla mine-craft but i know way around on mine craft

why i want to join: because i have friends on the server who i want to play with i like meeting new people who are around my age who don't act immature my name is Saad Rafiq
Another reason is i want to meet new people because i like networking.
ADDED
IGN : owenzoe
Minecraft Expertice: i played with mods like 2 years now and i know lots of the mods in ftb
Why you want to join : cause alone playing is stupid and to help other people who dont understand certain mods and to help them
ADDED
IGN: Valastro
Minecraft Expertise: I've played FTB for a year. I've been working on Ars Magica 2 (which is awesome) and I am pretty good at Thaumcraft.
Why you want to join : Just trying to find a good stable server one which I can join people who like to just have fun.
ADDED
IGN : AuraTheHedgehog
Minecraft Expertice: I have been playing Minecraft for about 2 years and have a basic experience with most mods and have used Thaumcraft alot.
Why you want to join : I want to join so I can be on a server with a decent amount of people and not have to have anything banned due to people who exploit. I also want to increase my knowledge of FTB and become better, and get help from people who know this pack better than I do.
ADDED[DOUBLEPOST=1396306772][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nope you cant do that you have to have a tardis admin to allow you to travel there
Yeah i added the perms to all yesterday

28meters

Jul 29, 2019
i try to log on the server and it says i'm missing multiparts. I tryed to re-installing the mod pack and the same thing came up saying " the following multiparts are not installedon this client: ConduitEnergy0, ConduitEnergy!, ConduitFluid0 ,ConduitFluid1,ConduitItem1,ConduitItem2, Conduit\iten3, extrautils:fence, extrautils:pipeJacket, pr_ptube, pr_rbasic, pr_rcrafting, pr_rextension, pr_rinterface, pr_rrequest" can someone help me with this problem?

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
i try to log on the server and it says i'm missing multiparts. I tryed to re-installing the mod pack and the same thing came up saying " the following multiparts are not installedon this client: ConduitEnergy0, ConduitEnergy!, ConduitFluid0 ,ConduitFluid1,ConduitItem1,ConduitItem2, Conduit\iten3, extrautils:fence, extrautils:pipeJacket, pr_ptube, pr_rbasic, pr_rcrafting, pr_rextension, pr_rinterface, pr_rrequest" can someone help me with this problem?
Are you sure you selected 1.0.19 from the dropdown??

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

dewboy3d

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : dewboy3d
Minecraft Expertise: I've been playing modded MC since beta 1.6 and FTB since it's first release as a challenge map.
Why you want to join : I'm a pretty laid back guy who just wants to have fun playing Minecraft with other mature people. I love the mods and try to come up with interesting builds but generally fail at designing stuff that looks good. I do have my moments but they are rare.

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : dewboy3d
Minecraft Expertise: I've been playing modded MC since beta 1.6 and FTB since it's first release as a challenge map.
Why you want to join : I'm a pretty laid back guy who just wants to have fun playing Minecraft with other mature people. I love the mods and try to come up with interesting builds but generally fail at designing stuff that looks good. I do have my moments but they are rare.
Added

dewboy3d

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for adding me. When you get a chance, can you fix my permissions for my Tardis? I get "You are not permitted..." errors spamming my chat. Thanks again.

edit*... I logged off inside my tardis room and now i cannot log back in.

Last edited:

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
IGN : 016Nojr
Minecraft Expertice: My expertice is very good with Minecraft/FTB. I know most mods and how they work.
Why you want to join : I want to join becuase i want to be in a small community that consists of badboys and griefers etc
I can go on TS if you want me to.
Extra: I did send an application for whitelist before when i was 13, and that got removed and i saw a app with a 14 year old guy. So i thought i could give it a new shot :)

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for adding me. When you get a chance, can you fix my permissions for my Tardis? I get "You are not permitted..." errors spamming my chat. Thanks again.

edit*... I logged off inside my tardis room and now i cannot log back in.
I think i finally fixed tardis perms. Apparently tardis does not like you messing with configs while the server is running. I took it down, changed things, and relaunched, and after testing everything seems fine.[DOUBLEPOST=1396386703][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN : 016Nojr
Minecraft Expertice: My expertice is very good with Minecraft/FTB. I know most mods and how they work.
Why you want to join : I want to join becuase i want to be in a small community that consists of badboys and griefers etc
I can go on TS if you want me to.
Extra: I did send an application for whitelist before when i was 13, and that got removed and i saw a app with a 14 year old guy. So i thought i could give it a new shot :)
Added

IceArrows

Jul 29, 2019
My ign is icearrows its a i not an L but i have been approved its still not working i tried to get on but it says i am still white listed

Last edited:

shadowpie20

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Shadowpie20
played since 2011, played with mods for at least 2-3 years, and i know how to build something that doesn't give you a seizure.
Why you want to join : i want to join because i have been playing ftb now and i would like to join a direwolf20 pack server, because i have never been on a private one. i also have looked for a decent time and this seems like the best one.

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Shadowpie20
played since 2011, played with mods for at least 2-3 years, and i know how to build something that doesn't give you a seizure.
Why you want to join : i want to join because i have been playing ftb now and i would like to join a direwolf20 pack server, because i have never been on a private one. i also have looked for a decent time and this seems like the best one.
Added

djtlite138

Jul 29, 2019
cant wait for the update! also berry when witchery is installed make the statue of the goddess creative only since it makes hexes useless. darc knows what i would suggest so talk to him.