Whitelist Server *NEW WORLD* ComplexCraft | DireWolf20 1.0.23| WhiteList | 24/7 | No Lag | Very Friendly | No Bans |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN : Morgan1401
Minecraft Expertice : Been playing Vanilla Minecraft for 2 years and FTB for 1 year. :p
Why you want to join : I have friends that play on this server and I want to try the mods and have a good time with the people that play.
Added

DemonicShadow89

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : DemonicShadow89 and Xxsexy_vampxX which is a best friend of mine and she dont know how to use the forums yet
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : 2 years now
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? :7 days 8-10hours
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : yes
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : i know how to build epic and i love helping new players with the mod pack
Did you read the rules? :yes
Timezone : eastern
Extra Information : (something about your-self - What you like (food maybe?),Hobbies,etc etc.... minecraft and working in rl so please read over this and accept me and her thank you for your time

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : DemonicShadow89 and Xxsexy_vampxX which is a best friend of mine and she dont know how to use the forums yet
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : 2 years now
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? :7 days 8-10hours
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : yes
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : i know how to build epic and i love helping new players with the mod pack
Did you read the rules? :yes
Timezone : eastern
Extra Information : (something about your-self - What you like (food maybe?),Hobbies,etc etc.... minecraft and working in rl so please read over this and accept me and her thank you for your time
Both added, best application thus far...

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
Hey berry Im kinda stuck without perms right now because of the tardis and so is vtech and capt

djtlite138

Jul 29, 2019
Just so everyone knows do not die next to your tardis, your grave becomes attached to it, and you cant break it and when the tardis moves the grave vanishes. i lost a bunch of valuable items due to this and the fact that we can now starve to death. darc can confirm this happened. he was right behind me irl when it happened

28meters

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : 28meters
Minecraft Expertice: been playing minecraft since early beta. I've also been playing feed the beast for a few months now.
Why you want to join : I love the concept of being on a server with a nice community and without people griefing my creation. I also like being able to talk with the rest of the community without them being rude. I know a lot about FTB but im still learning. A nice community will help me learn more things about FTB that i don't know. I will try to give my best advice if someone asks for it and i will co-operate with everyone on the server

kingxbubbles200

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KingxBubbles
I have been playing Minecraft for over 3 years, I've been playing modded Minecraft for about 2 years, and I have great knowledge for most of the mods.
The reason I want to join is because I am tired of joining supposed "no-raiding" open servers, and yet I get raided within a day. Also, single player has gotten to the point where it is extremely boring. I will be able to help everyone out and will be able to build decent to good-looking builds (I am working on building aesthetically pleasing structures).

Justg99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:justg99
Experience:I've been playing FTB for about a year and a half now. I know most of the mods pretty well, but need help with some others(which is why I love playing on servers).
Why I want to join: This server looks perfect for me. I would really like to a)learn mods from other people, and b)teach others mods. This server seems to be a perfect place to do this. Also... this server has TARDIS's!

Libokhan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Libokhan
Experiance: ive played minecraft ever since alpha, ive played FTB ultimate a few times and i also played tekkit for about 2 years.
Why I want to join: i have a few friends that are playing on here, and they mention how great it is, i see alot of potential in this server and i would wanna get in on that.

IceArrows

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: icearrows
age is 22

i have been playing mine craft from when it first came out but i have been playing the original with mod packs but i have recently been playing feed the beast for about a year but i also played vanilla mine-craft but i know way around on mine craft

why i want to join: because i have friends on the server who i want to play with i like meeting new people who are around my age who don't act immature my name is Saad Rafiq
Another reason is i want to meet new people because i like networking.

Last edited:

Owenzoe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : owenzoe
Minecraft Expertice: i played with mods like 2 years now and i know lots of the mods in ftb
Why you want to join : cause alone playing is stupid and to help other people who dont understand certain mods and to help them

Valastro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Valastro
Minecraft Expertise: I've played FTB for a year. I've been working on Ars Magica 2 (which is awesome) and I am pretty good at Thaumcraft.
Why you want to join : Just trying to find a good stable server one which I can join people who like to just have fun.

Aura

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : AuraTheHedgehog
Minecraft Expertice: I have been playing Minecraft for about 2 years and have a basic experience with most mods and have used Thaumcraft alot.
Why you want to join : I want to join so I can be on a server with a decent amount of people and not have to have anything banned due to people who exploit. I also want to increase my knowledge of FTB and become better, and get help from people who know this pack better than I do.

captproton17

Jul 29, 2019
Berry can you make it so we can use the tardis to go the the nether and end?

Wasn't there way it can do it. From the video, those repeater (one of them) bye click-em ,set to either the OverWorld, another loc, Nether,and End. Still trying to understand the controls, and it function. Lov to add new room, but need to understand that Architectural Reconfiguration System. Shouldn't be too hard. But currently I'm making my Lab. There something, i don't want to add to the tardis. Afraid I get lockout.
Also a side-note..

If you used the Tardis Info System . make sure you exit out before you leave the tardis. It will lock you out from Chat, if you don't. And enter the World, you want be able to chat with people.