New Mod Pack Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

waxor119

Jul 29, 2019
I'm here to report a bug ... or what ever it is.
But when i accepted the invitation from FTB to update to 1.4.2 to 1.4.6 ... my worlds disappear
I'm not here to complain, but if it happen to a ''less patient'' person, that might be sad for that guy.

Bhaz

Jul 29, 2019
Actually we took the direwolf pack, added a few mindcrack mods and since the last update today, we have blockid issues and half our stuff is gone. We dont want to frickle around with the block ids, especially because we dont know which range is available for which mod ;(
As far as I knew those 2 packs were on their new ID system, did you copy the configs over aswell? If there are ID conflicts you should probably report them to the team.

vKILLZ0NEv

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys / Slowpoke,

When will you make a Full-Package-Release, so that we easily can disabled the unneeded mods without any itemid conflicts?

Actually we took the direwolf pack, added a few mindcrack mods and since the last update today, we have blockid issues and half our stuff is gone. We dont want to frickle around with the block ids, especially because we dont know which range is available for which mod ;(

so, a master package is much appreciated will all mods inside as on your google list, so we just can disable the unneeded ones and enjoy without any conflicts between the configs / keybindings.

As the Mods on your list are 100% marked for a long time now, its time for a major release

I very much agree. I really want something that just has ALL the mods. That way we can just disable those we don't want. And when trying to manually add mods it can be really annoying. All kinds of ID issues.

elitekiller13

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys / Slowpoke,

When will you make a Full-Package-Release, so that we easily can disabled the unneeded mods without any itemid conflicts?

so, a master package is much appreciated will all mods inside as on your google list, so we just can disable the unneeded ones and enjoy without any conflicts between the configs / keybindings.

As the Mods on your list are 100% marked for a long time now, its time for a major release
how about you do that if you want it so badly because the FTB has beter things to do that cater to what you want them to do

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

arkangyl

Jul 29, 2019
how about you do that if you want it so badly because the FTB has beter things to do that cater to what you want them to do
Cool story, bro. Tell it again.

I very much agree. I really want something that just has ALL the mods. That way we can just disable those we don't want. And when trying to manually add mods it can be really annoying. All kinds of ID issues.

FTB's already announced the Ultimate pack. It'll release when it's done. I honestly don't know what the hold up is, but I'm sure it's a good reason.

bhblacky

Jul 29, 2019
FTB's already announced the Ultimate pack. It'll release when it's done. I honestly don't know what the hold up is, but I'm sure it's a good reason.

Jep, it was announced in december and it should be released then, he said something like that in docs video.
They did also a lot of world gen testing, but yeah, nobody knows what holds it back. Maybe they wait for a stable IC2 Release, it's still a dev release

2Shy

Jul 29, 2019
I'm also looking forward to adding Mystcraft to my server.

What is the procedure for upgrading a Mindcrack v6 server to v7? Attempted to update manually (moving in the mods that updated) - failed. Is there a v7 server download? Thanks

Start the launcher and select your mod pack, select Edit Mod Pack, select Modpack Version tab and select the version you wish to launch. Close Mod Pack Editor window and launch.

seattleda

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you! My server is working great now, updated to v7, including Mystcraft and ee3 and loginmessage.

FunshineX

Jul 29, 2019
Reactions: Ashzification

TaniaBaildon

Jul 29, 2019
Still no Mystcraft then? Unfortunate.

Is it possible to add Mystcraft to Mindcrack? We are waiting to upgrade our server for Redpower2 and some of our players are getting antsy, since we expect that the upgrade is likely to mean creating a whole new world.

I don't want to bug the mod makers to hurry, you guys and gals are AWESOME! And I appriciate all you do for us! Since Mindcrack has everything we want except Mystcraft, I thought if anyone knows how we can add Mystcraft in safely then we can upgrade without waiting for the Ultimate pack, or bugging people about when it will be out.

We tried adding Mystcraft to an earlier version of Mindcrack and it crashed the server repeatedly, but I thought since it has all been updated mayby they play nicely together now? Or is that why the new Ultimate is taking extra time?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to add Mystcraft to Mindcrack? We are waiting to upgrade our server for Redpower2 and some of our players are getting antsy, since we expect that the upgrade is likely to mean creating a whole new world.

I don't want to bug the mod makers to hurry, you guys and gals are AWESOME! And I appriciate all you do for us! Since Mindcrack has everything we want except Mystcraft, I thought if anyone knows how we can add Mystcraft in safely then we can upgrade without waiting for the Ultimate pack, or bugging people about when it will be out.

We tried adding Mystcraft to an earlier version of Mindcrack and it crashed the server repeatedly, but I thought since it has all been updated mayby they play nicely together now? Or is that why the new Ultimate is taking extra time?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.
You can copy the version&configs from DW20 pack

arthahar

Oct 31, 2012
Mystcraft still have crash problems. For me it crash from time to time when i exit game in single play mode without visible bad affects to world save.

CaelThunderwing

Jul 29, 2019
Mystcraft still have crash problems. For me it crash from time to time when i exit game in single play mode without visible bad affects to world save.

my friend who is running a direwolf20 server we noticed another issue in mystcraft . its causing despite the server is well beyond upto snuff spec and bandwith and ram wise. but when someone creates a world that'll generate marble enmasse (yay for old caveworld bugs! X_X) everyones thrown off and we cant rejoin for a few mins.

Pure Vizio

Jul 29, 2019
i went to update and it deleted my map i spent hours on and i have no idea how to get it back i just clicked the update and goodbye to my map i dont know what to do

Belone

Jul 29, 2019
i went to update and it deleted my map i spent hours on and i have no idea how to get it back i just clicked the update and goodbye to my map i dont know what to do
When you say updated, do you mean that you changed modpack? As each modpack has it's own worlds folder, and therefore you could just go back to the other modpack and retrieve your old world.

Feydaway

Jul 29, 2019
When you say updated, do you mean that you changed modpack? As each modpack has it's own worlds folder, and therefore you could just go back to the other modpack and retrieve your old world.

Could this work for a multiplayer server? If everyone then logged in with the new pack? Or, just single player?[DOUBLEPOST=1358293539][/DOUBLEPOST]Too bad Mindcrack doesn't use Mystcraft. It would pretty much BE the ultimate pack if it did.

Phoenixtwo87

Jul 29, 2019
Could this work for a multiplayer server? If everyone then logged in with the new pack? Or, just single player?[DOUBLEPOST=1358293539][/DOUBLEPOST]Too bad Mindcrack doesn't use Mystcraft. It would pretty much BE the ultimate pack if it did.

Add it manually?

I was thinking the same thing, but I might try adding it manually tonight. If this works then heck yes this is the best modpack out at the moment.

I really like DW20 and have been using his mod pack for my FTB LP series that I just started, but when I start my coop FTB series on my new channel I may use the Mindcrack pack instead if I can manually add the Mystcraft mod. That is if FTB Ultimate doesn't come out first.

Also to answer your first question this can be used as a SMP server. Just filter your launcher on "Server" instead of client. When you click the launch button you will then download the server files needed to run this mod pack as a SMP server. Then you can just click the launcher BAT file that comes with it and your up and running. I recommend editing the BAT file and adding a bit more RAM to its launch options. I've tested this modpack out myself and seen numerous videos of people playing Mindcrack on servers together. All the fun mods are there including portal gun and thaumcraft 3. Pretty awesome indeed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.