New Mod Pack Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic Barile

Jul 29, 2019
sooo... are they gonna make like a pack called like the official ftb modpack? not just a pack of mods that some random server uses... like are they gonna update the beta A pack to 1.4.6 any time soon??? cause thats the pack that im using[DOUBLEPOST=1356922450][/DOUBLEPOST]idk i get that same problem but i dont think it is a bad thing :)

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
sooo... are they gonna make like a pack called like the official ftb modpack? not just a pack of mods that some random server uses... like are they gonna update the beta A pack to 1.4.6 any time soon??? cause thats the pack that im using[DOUBLEPOST=1356922450][/DOUBLEPOST]idk i get that same problem but i dont think it is a bad thing :)
Yes. It's called the Ultimate Pack.
No, the Beta pack was a test pack.

Flipz

Jul 29, 2019
I, personally, would like to see FTB Beta stay, just as it is, with no further updates, just for those of us who want to go on a nostalgia trip in the future. :)

MR JOEY BON

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, I feel bad. I thought Thaumcraft in Mindcrack was the just TC because of how its listed under Mods in the launcher. But it's TC3 apparently. Or am I wrong again?

Even if I'm wrong could somebody lead me to a TC3 guide that isn't in a video?

Belone

Jul 29, 2019

chuiu

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know whats up with stevecarts? I'm using the DW20 pack and it says stevecarts is loaded, but I cant find any of the items in game nor can I craft them.

andbruu

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know whats up with stevecarts? I'm using the DW20 pack and it says stevecarts is loaded, but I cant find any of the items in game nor can I craft them.
im using dire20 v3 and have a working stevecart. I have removed EBXL, and added optifine

Coca08

Jul 29, 2019
A Brony pack...? Really? You know this kind of thing is why aliens won't talk to us.

Altair357

Jul 29, 2019
A Brony pack...? Really? You know this kind of thing is why aliens won't talk to us.
You know all aliens are secretly bronies. That's why they don't talk to us. They're afraid of being judged. The release of the BronyModPack is simply part of a strategy that involves luring the aliens in, then capturing them. And proceeding to sell them for millions. So yeah, I think you want there to be a brony pack.

Reactions: williewillus

Randomsteve

Jul 29, 2019
>implying you have to use it
Seriously though, you do know all aliens are secretly bronies, right?

Luls, I was kinda surprised when I saw that at first to. :p I would have been really shocked if I wouldn't have heard slow briefly mention something of that sort on one of his streams a while ago. :)

Well everyone has there thing you know. It's like gregtech, some love it some hate, some don't really give a crud that it even exists. But that's people and there different interests aint it.

Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
MLPBanner6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.