Status
Not open for further replies.

Altair357

Jul 29, 2019
MLPBanner6.jpg

As do I.

Sertas

Jul 29, 2019

LOL, I've been waiting on people to respond to the Brony pack. So far I haven't seen much and none of it negative, at least I don't read it that way. It'd be nice if the FTB team created a thread and asked the community what they wanted in the Ultimate pack. If that thread has been started then my apologies to the FTB team.

Ultimate pack where fore art thou?

vKILLZ0NEv

Jul 29, 2019
LOL, I've been waiting on people to respond to the Brony pack. So far I haven't seen much and none of it negative, at least I don't read it that way. It'd be nice if the FTB team created a thread and asked the community what they wanted in the Ultimate pack. If that thread has been started then my apologies to the FTB team.

There is a thread here: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/suggest-mods-for-ftb-here.727/ , but I don't know how maintained it is.

diggerjohn99

Jul 29, 2019

It's because those of us who aren't into that stuff never have to go near it, and the vast majority of players just want to see more FTB players, and ones that get what they want. Let the bronies have their thing, they aren't hurting anyone. It was a "win-win" move by the FTB folks, and the more niche packs they can put out the better (provided it doesn't dilute from the over-all modpack).

Reactions: Yuka

lolface1008

Jul 29, 2019
My reaction: Ponies, yay.
I wonder who got them to put it on or maybe there is a brony on the FTb team, that would be even better.

Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
My reaction: Ponies, yay.
I wonder who got them to put it on or maybe there is a brony on the FTb team, that would be even better.
Simple. It was optimized for a server which uses the mods in the pack.

Brohoof or something.

Scale_e

Jul 29, 2019
With Hasbro killing MLP online, I expect to see more interest in this mod.
This will mean more word-of-mouth advertising about the FTB launcher. This will mean more interest in FTB in general.
This is a good thing.

That said, MLP. Sigh... Yeah, it's really not for me. I've been ridiculed for what I'm interested in for a lot of my life, so I'll be the last person to start doing it to other people. Different people like different things. That's totally cool. We saw a similar (although nowhere near as widespread, and certainly a lot quieter) male interest in Sailor Moon a few years back. It happens. With nerd culture being more accepted (and, to a lesser extent, accepting) nowadays, something was bound to explode like MLP did. But this much interest? Brony conventions? If you had told me years ago that this Brony Tsunami was coming, I'd have put that notion in the same basket as Elvis Presley coming back in a UFO and teaming up with Count Chocula to catch the Loch Ness monster.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to update the mods without needing a new world? I tried just replacing the updated mods in the mod folder but it was giving me a load of different errors relating to ID mismatches...

And PS; As much as I appreciate ponies I can't play that mod as all it is AFAIK is a graphics mod that changes Steve in to a brightly colored equine. And in the end it's just playing vanilla Minecraft as a pony...
If it had at least forestry and buildcraft I could recreate the Super Speedy Cider Squeasy 6000 get bored and start playing as a human again...

damaged

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to update the mods without needing a new world? I tried just replacing the updated mods in the mod folder but it was giving me a load of different errors relating to ID mismatches...

And PS; As much as I appreciate ponies I can't play that mod as all it is AFAIK is a graphics mod that changes Steve in to a brightly colored equine. And in the end it's just playing vanilla Minecraft as a pony...
If it had at least forestry and buildcraft I could recreate the Super Speedy Cider Squeasy 6000 get bored and start playing as a human again...

You will need to copy over the config files too.

Grimfear

Jul 29, 2019
You can go http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/forums/mod-pack-updates.62/ to see what has been updated in the mod packs

Mindcrack
Version 6 (Version 5 skipped due to a problem in configs)

Updated Forge to 6.5.0.489

Added InventoryTweaks_1.46
Added NEIPlugins-1.4.1.0
Updated Railcraft to 6.12.2.0
Updated SoulShards to 1.21
Updated ComputerCraft to 1.481
Updated Miscperipherals to 2.3
Updated Ironchests to 1.4.6-4.5.1.203
Updated EnderStorage to 1.3.1.1
Updated OmniTools to 2.2.5
Updated Extrabees to 1.4.9.6-prerelease
Updated GregTechMod to 2.73c
Updated WR-CBE mods to 1.3.2.4
Updated CodeChickenCore to 0.7.0.2
Updated NEI to 1.4.5.0
Updated ChickenChunks to 1.2.1.1

Added portalgun1.4.6v2

Version 7

Updated Extrabees 1.4.9.10
Updated Extrabees 1.4.9.12
Updated ExtrabiomesXL 3.8.0
Updated Forestry A-1.7.0.1
Updated GregTechMod 2.75b
Updated InventoryTweaks v1.49
Updated Ironchest 4.5.2.213
Updated Portalgun1.4.7v1
Updated Portalgun1.4.7v2
Updated Railcraft 6.13.1.0
Updated SoulShards v1.26
Updated StevesCarts 2.0.0.a42

Adjusted tin ore generation, however this will only affect new chunks in preexisting worlds.
Implemented InvTweaksTree sorting done by Rikki21. Forum post.

bhblacky

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys / Slowpoke,

When will you make a Full-Package-Release, so that we easily can disabled the unneeded mods without any itemid conflicts?

Actually we took the direwolf pack, added a few mindcrack mods and since the last update today, we have blockid issues and half our stuff is gone. We dont want to frickle around with the block ids, especially because we dont know which range is available for which mod ;(

so, a master package is much appreciated will all mods inside as on your google list, so we just can disable the unneeded ones and enjoy without any conflicts between the configs / keybindings.

As the Mods on your list are 100% marked for a long time now, its time for a major release

Alchemistmerlin

Jul 29, 2019
You can go http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/forums/mod-pack-updates.62/ to see what has been updated in the mod packs​
Mindcrack​
Version 6 (Version 5 skipped due to a problem in configs)​
Updated Forge to 6.5.0.489​
Added InventoryTweaks_1.46​
Added NEIPlugins-1.4.1.0​
Updated Railcraft to 6.12.2.0​
Updated SoulShards to 1.21​
Updated ComputerCraft to 1.481​
Updated Miscperipherals to 2.3​
Updated Ironchests to 1.4.6-4.5.1.203​
Updated EnderStorage to 1.3.1.1​
Updated OmniTools to 2.2.5​
Updated Extrabees to 1.4.9.6-prerelease​
Updated GregTechMod to 2.73c​
Updated WR-CBE mods to 1.3.2.4​
Updated CodeChickenCore to 0.7.0.2​
Updated NEI to 1.4.5.0​
Updated ChickenChunks to 1.2.1.1​
Added portalgun1.4.6v2​
Version 7​
Updated Extrabees 1.4.9.10
Updated Extrabees 1.4.9.12​
Updated ExtrabiomesXL 3.8.0​
Updated Forestry A-1.7.0.1​
Updated GregTechMod 2.75b​
Updated InventoryTweaks v1.49​
Updated Ironchest 4.5.2.213​
Updated Portalgun1.4.7v1
Updated Portalgun1.4.7v2​
Updated Railcraft 6.13.1.0​
Updated SoulShards v1.26​
Updated StevesCarts 2.0.0.a42​
Adjusted tin ore generation, however this will only affect new chunks in preexisting worlds.​
Implemented InvTweaksTree sorting done by Rikki21. Forum post.
Still no Mystcraft then? Unfortunate.

seattleda

Jul 29, 2019
Still no Mystcraft then? Unfortunate.

I'm also looking forward to adding Mystcraft to my server.

What is the procedure for upgrading a Mindcrack v6 server to v7? Attempted to update manually (moving in the mods that updated) - failed. Is there a v7 server download? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.