Whitelist Server NEW FRESH Server ShadowCraft....DW20 | Twilight | Whitelist | HARD | US | Survival | Live Now

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Israel Rodriguez

Jul 29, 2019
Looking to start a new server community.... Come join...

Will need some moderators and co-admins.
Server is Live and up.

- Looking for mature players and modders. +21
- Nothing is BANNED yet.
- HARD
- Mumble voice server... - 192.119.153.251 :64738
- IP: 192.119.153.251
- more info to be added soon.

Leave:
- IGN
- just wish to play or be part of testing group.

RadioActive

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there!
Age: 13, but i am very mature, but can be offended easily!
IGN: dylanindamist
I am young, but i love to get involved, and talk when im not
concentrating on my YouTube, or working on a project!
I have a YouTube and are looking for a good community server
so i can record, and upload a series!
my skype: dylanhiles13
Thankyou!

Dimitri Lascarov

Jul 29, 2019
Leave:
- IGN: harakiri200
- age 17 (1 month for 18)
- little about yourself: I love to build and get into niceprojects with other persons, and also love to learn new things with my friends and newcomers, i am looking for a server because where i was playing the server is empty most of the time, and it gets boring so i was looking for a server and saw this one, looks simple and cool. So i decdied to write this message :), i am hoping you whitelist me to play iwht you and the other people
- just wish to play or be part of testing group: I am looking to play but i can test things too if they are fun and not tedious to do :)

Nccn12

Jul 29, 2019
Leave:
- IGN: nccn12
- little about yourself: I am not the best builder, but i can do clean eand efficient things, i also like to be someone that helps new people when i am advanced and also builds things for the community, i am a friend of harakiri200 that also submitted a whitelist request, for the same reason that the previous server is almost empty. See you on the server hopefully.
- just wish to play or be part of testing group: I am principally playing but i can test things if you want.

Israel Rodriguez

Jul 29, 2019
WhiteListed:

nccn12
dylanindamist
harakiri200[DOUBLEPOST=1364777308][/DOUBLEPOST]Going live soon... Server is up... Hoping to get a good size group for launch.

Mumble server is up... I'm still learning how to admin it... I may switch to Vent or Team but I really would like to use mumble for a specific reason...[DOUBLEPOST=1364777345][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi there!
Age: 13, but i am very mature, but can be offended easily!
IGN: dylanindamist
I am young, but i love to get involved, and talk when im not
concentrating on my YouTube, or working on a project!
I have a YouTube and are looking for a good community server
so i can record, and upload a series!
my skype: dylanhiles13
Thankyou!

What is your youtube channel?

nega_skoll

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN nega_skoll
- age not 18 but but im very mature for 16
- little about yourself. i like living in void ages but ill ask permition before making an age, I am very polite and when i get angry i just disconnect so you don't see me get angry, i have good experience with most mods on ftb. I have never been banned and i am a great builder
- just wish to play or be part of testing group.i would like to be both, I have been a beta tester before and know what to look for in a good server

Yawinsum

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: yawinsum
- little about yourself: I love to explore. I have been known to spend hours exploring caves and mining them out. I am familiar with most of the mods in the DW20 pack. My favorites are Thermal Expansion, Thaumcraft, Redpower, and Mystcraft. I work well with others and get along with just about anyone.
- just wish to play or be part of testing group: Would like to play. I love starting out on a fresh server where we can join together to sculpt the land how we like it.

Gilly777

Jul 29, 2019
Leave:
- IGN: Gilly777
- little about yourself. Love playing minecraft and just playing around. I would love to build my own things but also help with the building of community things.
Im from the Uk so maybe timezones will be differant but i dont mind.
- just wish to play or be part of testing group. both

jrabb1t

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN jrabb1
- age 23
- little about yourself. love ftb minecraft, looking to learn more things and get to know ppl
- just wish to play or be part of testing group. both :>

trixxzz83

Jul 29, 2019
IGN trixxzz83
- age 29
- little about yourself. my name is stephen, i love ftb pack. i am a friendly helpful person that is looking for a good community. I don't like being off on my owne 50k blocks from other people. (way to boring)
- just wish to play or be part of testing group. i like to play. but if you need help testing something and i can be of help i can do that as well.

Israel Rodriguez

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist:

trixxzz83
jrabb1
gilly777[DOUBLEPOST=1364835189][/DOUBLEPOST]I loaded in a cool spawn area... it has some ports and light and is safe... except for that everything I do will be from scratch and legit just like y... come join in.

MagicErk

Jul 29, 2019
MagicErk am 25 just enjoy playing and building havnet ever griefed anyone still a newbie to the game but learning everyday

TerraEnvy

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: TerraEnvy
- little about yourself: I'm a female gamer that has been playing minecraft for 3 years now and although I tend to go off and live alone in servers, I do like chatting with people.
- just wish to play or be part of testing group.: Want to be able to casually play.

all4shep

Jul 29, 2019
IGN all4shep
- age 40
- been on minecraft since early beta days and have been following and doing my own Direwolf worlds since season 1.
- just wish to play or be part of testing group. I can do either or both. whatever the server needs me to do