Whitelist Server NEW FRESH Server ShadowCraft....DW20 | Twilight | Whitelist | HARD | US | Survival | Live Now

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

joyousdooby

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DanielDreher7
info: i love playing minecraft and have since 3 years ago. i can spend a long time of quality projects like building at the spawn and other projects. i am also a good redstone mechanic and can buid hidden doors, cannons(auto reloading), and other cool thing
testing group would be nice but it is fine to just enjoy the server in survival

redman68

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: redman68
Little about yourself: Addicted to Minecraft, but can't got on as much as I would like. Can be on maybe 2-3 hours in the evenings (mst). Have been working with the Direwolf20 pack for a couple of months. Looking for a friendly community that I don't have to worry about griefing or thieves. The servers I have tried so far have not been good experiences with too many immature jerks and kids that think they are funny.. Would like to help out with big builds and projects. Looking to work with people who need some help.
just wish to play or be part of testing group: either works for me.

acucombat

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: acucombat
Little about yourself: I've been playing minecraft ftb since 1.2.5 and tekkit. I'm on the weekends and sometimes on the weekdays. I want to able to have a community that I can trust talk to and have lots of fun.

Matzuku

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fede89139
Little about yourself: I'm nomadic, so I move around the map a lot, if anyone wants to tag along I'll do it gladly, I like doing comunity build and stuff, more oriented to magic mods like thaumcraft and twilight forest. looking for a good not rly big comunity to join since the last one got boreing cause the server activity went rly down and the admin and server managment war lame.
just wish to play or be part of testing group: I like to play but I can do testing since its my irl job XD

strobeslight1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN strobeslight1
- age 15
- little about yourself. well iam trying to make youtube vids and i love fob
- just wish to play or be part of testing group. just need a new server to play on

CentralGuard

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN Centralguard
- age 17
- little about yourself. I have been playing minecraft since beta 1.3, and started with mods about that time aswel (mo creatures) and have been using mods ever sence. (I also do not have the best spelling :p )
- just wish to play or be part of testing group.I wish to play on this server becuse the non-whitelist servers have let me down (for a variety of resons, the main one being Ticks Per Second)

cfehunter

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN - cfehunter
- age - 23
- little about yourself. - I got minecraft just before the nether halloween update and I've been playing ever since. I got in to mods and modding pretty quickly and I mostly enjoy making complicated contraptions out of all the different mod blocks and items.
- just wish to play or be part of testing group. - I don't mind really.

ReDrew89

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: redrew89
- About Me: Player and LPer. I enjoy everything Minecraft has to offer, including the latest in mods. Favorite mods including Thermal Expansion and Applied Energistics.
- I prefer playing for the sake of building, but I'd also be willing to test, if needed.

RichardM

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN Mplemstr
- age 16
- little about yourself. A returning vanilla minecraft player who returned for mods but knows little about them.
- just wish to play or be part of testing group.just play but hopefully learn as well.

Geraki96

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN:Geraki96
- little about yourself: I am a male gamer, who can play 1-3 hours daily...I want to consider myself a good builder...I have been playing FTB for 1 year now and i have experience with most of the mods.
- just wish to play or be part of testing group: I am looking for a good community with good players to play with and have some fun with FTB!!!
(BTW i am from Greece)