Whitelist Server NEW FRESH Server ShadowCraft....DW20 | Twilight | Whitelist | HARD | US | Survival | Live Now

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mitchel190

Jul 29, 2019
- mitchel190
- been getting into the ftb packs , havent played direwolf20 yet but have played ultimate, magic world and mindcrack.
- I love to get to play this mod pack

ComplexHD

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: TheoLord
- little about yourself: I am friendly, intelligent and am easy to talk to. No matter what community I am in, I always contribute, and am always willing to help out. I've been playing Feed the Beast for many months now, and other modpacks for a long time beforehand. I am currently in the process of setting up my own server, but with no applicants i'd rather play on a server with actual players on it.
- just wish to play or be part of testing group: I am mainly apllying to play, but I am always willing to test if it supports the server.
Thank you for your consideration.

k4nguru

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: k4nguru
- little about yourself: i've been playing minecraft for 2 years now, i like to build an awesome building before going into mods which makes me a bit slow :p
- just wish to play or be part of testing group.: just play at first.

bmyblake

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN bmyblake
- age 14
- little about yourself. I like ftb
- just wish to play or be part of testing group. Play

for my friend

- IGN iluvsoup
- age 14
- little about yourself. I like playing with my friend
- just wish to play or be part of testing group. Play

melar09

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: melar09

Have been playing minecraft for about a year, started playing FTB DW20 a few months ago, still learning it. Its kind of boring playing by your self, use to play on servers with vanilla minecraft. Right now I also have my own FTB DW20 server for just playing around with hosted with creeperhost. I like to do community builds etc.. and enjoy an active community.

Both enjoying playing but if need help testing glad to help out with that as well.

Kronza

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: _Kronza_
- little about yourself: I'm James Scitzs, I love gaming with friends and making new friends, I can't be on every waking minute of every day, as I do have a life outside of Minecraft, I plan on playing a bunch this week as its spring break and I'm not going anywhere
- just wish to play or be part of testing group: I'd like to play, on a permenant or long time map, don't want to get my set of quantum just to log back into a new map, I'd be pissed.

mccaspian95

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BingFsc
Little bit about yourself: Im Stefan, im a 17 year old dutch boy and i like playing FTB. After playing along time FTB Mindcrack i wanted some new mods like Applied Energistics and Mystcraft and this mod pack got them. I think this is a nice server because you didn't disable the most fun mods. Something i want to note is that i won't cause lagg or try to grief with one of the mods in this modpack. Further i want to thank your for reading my post :).

Vash281

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN Vash281
- age 23
- little about yourself. live in FL and have been playing since technic
- just wish to play or be part of testing group. play

chilledchaos924

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN chilledchaos924
- age 19
- little about yourself. im good with most of the mods. i play alot. been playin minecraft for 2 years. started playing ftb when it was first released.
- just wish to play or be part of testing group. i wan to be part of a friendly community. play with people and have fun.

Spewny Bard

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: spewnybard
- little about yourself: Been playing Minecraft for a couple years now. I ran a Tekkit server for a while, but we closed it down since the modpack became increasingly broken.
- just wish to play or be part of testing group: If you need anything tested out, I'd be happy to help out. I mostly just want to play together with other people on a FTB server.

Hazdrubal

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Hazdrubal_barca
- little about yourself: Bit of a loner, but willing to help if anyone needs help.
- just wish to play or be part of testing group: To start just play, might change later.