Whitelist Server NEW FRESH Server ShadowCraft....DW20 | Twilight | Whitelist | HARD | US | Survival | Live Now

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Adragal

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Adrakal

-little about yourself: Friendly and often sarcastic, I like having my own space but willing to help with stuff. If I start being a bother to anyone just say so, I'll back off :D.
I use skype normally for chat but I'll look into mumble to see what it's about.

- just wish to play or be part of testing group: looking to play mostly, but might offer to test things

OsakaHarker

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN : OsakaHarker
- little about yourself: i been playing Minecraft for the past year... Enjoy the lone wolf style of survival and have been playing DW20 FTB since it came out... looking for a server to call home.
- just wish to play or be part of testing group: Play at first might do both later.

sigge300

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sigge300
little about yourself: im a gamer tht have played minecraft since the alpha days and whit mods since beta 1.4. im a admin on a few servers. i like to live far from spawn and make crasy setups of machines.
- just wish to play or be part of testing group.:i would like to just play

jonesybluebird

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN - jonesybluebird
- age - 31
- little about yourself. - been playing minecraft for the last 9 months. First started playing after my young nephews nagged me to play and got hooked! I haven't got much experience of FTB but have played vanilla and tekkit a lot. I've hosted a server for vanilla and tekkit for my 2 nephews but would like to play with some mature players who want to build rather than mess about.
- just wish to play or be part of testing group - I don't mind doing both, i'm not very experienced yet but am willing to learn, i'm hoping to get creative and build some awesome builds.

thomboy90

Jul 29, 2019
tethomboy90
iam 14 years old, but pretty mature
iam a good FTB player, i have played with ic1 and ee1 and the early mods
i want to play to do a lets play and stream on your server, and have fun

p.s. do you have a teamspeak server

teh_nexus

Jul 29, 2019
Leave:
- IGN: teh_nexus
- little about yourself: Modder and evil scientist, I tend to share the wealth of all my big builds with the server i'm playing on
- just wish to play or be part of testing group: Casual play would be nice

Hold_Alt_F4

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN Hold_Alt_F4
- age 16
- little about yourself. well i'm a gamer for one played games for years now and i also play basketball :)
- just wish to play or be part of testing group. I wish to play the server and be active on it.

overrobbie

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN- OverRobbie
- age-18
- little about yourself.- I'm a cool guy to talk to i this is the first time i played FTB my friend showed me it looks cool i like finding cool things in game because there is always a back store or something hidden I'm mature and chill guy
- just wish to play or be part of testing group. I'm up for anything

Senmori

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Senmori
- little about yourself: I'm a 23 year old gamer who enjoys staring at a screen way more than a normal person should. I've been playing Minecraft since beta 1.8 as well as Tekkit for a year on and off and FTB since it was released. I tend to stick to myself but if someone asks to do something I'll more than likely do it. Other than that, the cake is not a lie.
- just wish to play or be part of testing group: I'm up for either one. I can be a guinea pig if needed.​

Cato

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Suktar
- little about yourself: Love to play FTB, just looking for a small friendly and mature community to play with.
- just wish to play or be part of testing group: Mostly by myself, but I never have a problem playing with others.

Leises

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Leises
- little about yourself.: I started playing Minecraft when it was in late Alpha and FTB before the Direwolf20 and Minecrack packs were released. I'm looking for a new group to play with, as the group of friends i had been playing with have moved on to other games. I am not the most knowledgeable FTB player but I am always willing to help others and learn.
- just wish to play or be part of testing group: I am looking to play but willing to help test if needed.

Trulhammaren

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN : Trulhammaren
- little about yourself : I've been playing off and on since late Alpha, FTB from its inception, been an Admin and a Moderator several times. I tend to do lone wolf, but I do enjoy working with others every so often, I'm a fairly prolific builder when I get in the mood.
- just wish to play or be part of testing group : I'm up for anything.