My Mindcrack Base(WIP)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
lol. I'm with you there. I have no clue what i'm doing. I stole some apiaries from a villager. Killed him. And stole the blacksmiths goods. I'm an awful person.

Chesham

Jul 29, 2019
Sometimes you just get unlucky with breeding, keep breeding them and you'll get it eventually. Make yourself some soul frames, that helps a lot. :)

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
Which frame is the best in the Ultimate pack? I know that the proven frames are the best in just pure forestry. What about the Thaumcraft frames?

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
Are there any frames to increase your chance of getting the breaded bee you want.(I believe it's called a mutation?)

Skagasha

Jul 29, 2019
Are there any frames to increase your chance of getting the breaded bee you want.(I believe it's called a mutation?)
Stick on some Chocolate frames to make the bees die faster, and then just before the last tick, switch them out with soulframes as Lambert said .. That'll increase the chance of mutation.

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
Interesting. I'll have to look those up. Are soul frames from TC3? If so, I need to research them still.

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
Oh ok. They sounded a bit Thaumcrafty so I was just curious. Ok then. I'll try some Soul Frames and Chocolate Frames. Thanks a lot. Also, I just got home from my last day of school for a little while. Over Spring Break i'll be posting lots of pictures so get ready.

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
Well, that's a shame. Chocolate frames requires a bunch of other forestry machines. And I don't wanna set up any more MJ power or start with BC power until I get situated in my new base. Which needs a lot more work.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Well, that's a shame. Chocolate frames requires a bunch of other forestry machines. And I don't wanna set up any more MJ power or start with BC power until I get situated in my new base. Which needs a lot more work.
to make any decent frames you need a carpenter and a squeezer

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
k2l9py.png

I don't know what you guys think but I love how this turned out.

zmgyes.png

Just the inside of the towers. Kinda bland but it'll look better with machine and other crazy stuff.

21kee02.png

The inside of the glass connector.

30s93z9.png

Perfect sunset.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know what you guys think but I love how this turned out.
Just the inside of the towers. Kinda bland but it'll look better with machine and other crazy stuff.
The inside of the glass connector.
Perfect sunset.

Nice start.

My only suggestion replace that glass. Go with Glass Viewers (made with 8 glass 1 iron gives you 8 glass viewer) they will link to have a nice smooth look and have a black edge that will go well with the neither brick.

lukasni

Jul 29, 2019
Since we're doing general building suggestions in here as well, here's a little something that helps me out a lot: Try to break up those straight, flat walls a bit. Maybe add a column offset by 1 block every 5ish blocks, add a protruding ring around the towers on every floor, things like that. Just something to get away from the solid single-colour walls. Just don't get crazy on the contrast, Columns might work with basalt or xychorium bricks for example, stone brick could work but might already clash with the netherbrick.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Put your bees in between two slices of bread. Preferably buttered. And there's your bee sandwich, otherwise known as a breaded bee!

Reactions: jumpfight5