My Mindcrack Base(WIP)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
6 eu per pump. Like 1 pump per second. So 1 solar panel should do the trick for like 3 Electrical Engines.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
I just put the filter attatched directly onto a cargo manager, works perfectly. Don't bother with the other SC2 block.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
6 eu per pump. Like 1 pump per second. So 1 solar panel should do the trick for like 3 Electrical Engines.

6eu per tick. not sure not the per pump numbers. But yeah also long as your per tick coming otu of the solar is good then you will be good with the engines. Rember if possbly toss a batery or SU of some sort in line to keep night and rain from slowing your system down.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
you have 3 barrels there so it seems like you're wanting to just pull everything out of the farm, so theres no need for that block that I can't remember the name of because I've never needed to use

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
It doesn't seem like timers are working right for me. I have the filter right below the Cargo Manager and the timer is pulsing but the filter is not being affected.

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
I think I did it. I had to put the timer several blocks away with some red alloy wire and it seems to be working now. Thanks

whythisname

Jul 29, 2019
On the topic of pulling stacks out of inventories with BC wooden pipes: the good'ol Stirling engine also pulls stacks and can run on the wood you're farming anyway. I think you could also slap a Redstone Energy cell next to a wooden pipe, which is insanely fast. And if that works: Tesseracts probably work the same way and also provide immense "sucking" power without the need to charge up and move an energy cell (obviously you need a power plant somewhere else though).

Also, with an Insertion Pipe from one of the many BC pipe mods that have them (I use Additional BC Objects) you can do the sorting into barrels without the need for diamond pipes. The one from ABO at least tries to stuff something in an adjacent inventory if it can.

Anyway, good luck with your base ;)

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
Well. Thanks for the luck. But my world got screwed up. I took out some old versions of mods and replaced them with newer versions for a server I was gonna play on and went to my world and all the mod items were gone. Literally the only left standing was my wooden house, the levers, the nether brick part of castle and some stone bricks. Everything gone. Good timing because the server is great.

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
Yea. I've been thinking of some ideas for a new base. Since it's a server I would like to keep chunk loaders to a minimum. So I could do a 1 Chunk ground-build limit base. But wiring would be tough for that. But Saice's tower gave me a good idea. Having a floor in the middle for wiring would be great. Then again, I've never really built a mansion. We'll see.