My Mindcrack Base(WIP)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

fiolot

Jul 29, 2019
How are you maiking the gold ingots? If it's a craftpackager then make sure to filter the input as gold nuggets so swords won't get stuck there.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
How are you maiking the gold ingots? If it's a craftpackager then make sure to filter the input as gold nuggets so swords won't get stuck there.

All pig men swords have the same damage (check it out) so you can also just take any two to make one hole one and toss that in a pulverizer for more gold dust.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. I fixed that. But a few items are still getting stuck on top of the transposers. Also, no swords are coming out of the farm.

the 'stuck' transposers check how they are rotated. All transposers will automaticly pulled items through that land of top of them if they are pointed in the right direction.

No idea why your not getting swords... are they dropping can you see any in the kill box?

EDIT: looking at your img try adding a secound row of transposers under the trutles. Sometimes items in that setup will land on the edge and be counted as being in the turtles spot.

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
Update time. I got a little bit done. I wasn't really motivated to play recently so I just came back today and I just did a few small things. I'm gonna be honest. I'm a little disappointed with how the castle's turning out. I wanted it to be very doomy and detailed and it doesn't look anything like that. I'm also not sure how I fell about all the towers. It's very boring and bland.

166c30y.png

w8nj0i.png

mslyd.png

2ppymhh.png

344bclj.png

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
that is quite the neat building you have their. i had a thought about your colored blocks you were trying to use to add some color. have you thought of xycraft blocks because they tend to be darker and might fit better with your build

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
Good idea. I'll look into that. I have a large amount of Xycraft stuff so i'll experiment with each of the different kinds. Engineering,bricks,solid blocks? Anything else?

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
the chiseled stone almost has a chain like look to it when you just have those columns there. I think I like that.

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks. I stumbled upon it by accident. I was like. What is this? That looks awesome! I quite like the way it looks against the nether brick.

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
It seems that I have run into another problem. Automation. With the way my base is laid out and the way my machines will eventually be laid out I can automation becoming a problem. It seems like doing towers was not a good idea.

alely

Jul 29, 2019
Im not a expert in building but here what Ive done so fart.
2013-03-12_011336_zps797cd825.png

Zombies spawner top left and Thaumcraft Laboratory at right.
2013-03-11_191037_zpsf1b0213c.png

( Purple building is a thaumcraft ' bank ' made of warded stone block and arcane door ).
2013-03-12_011110_zps098752cb.png

My little domain...underground basement ( not shown on picture ) have all the machinery. Garden have golems workers gathering stuff for me sending all the goods underground to be refined or recycled. Water pump station, blaze farm , slime farm, bees and more to come.
Certainly more talented than me. Would you be willing to post world download?

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
Any suggestions for my house? I'm not sure what to do. I'm kinda disappointed with my castle. It just looks OK and it seems like it will be a real pain to actually make anything functional or automated. I'm thinking of dropping the idea, but that would suck because then I have to tear it all down.

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm. Please don't take this as a criticism, but a wall around it, higher walls between towers, less vertical symmetry? Especially that last one.

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying out a couple different blocks for the hallways. They all look decent. Any of them stand out as the best to you guys?

fnfms5.png

2rf8ugj.png

f0dr95.png

24l5000.png

v5i96r.png

t62t1l.png

8ycnr8.png

21lsktt.png

s3q60x.png

6z0b9k.png

359ikjs.png

I didn't upload some of the other ones since they were just slightly altered textures or they flat out looked terrible.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
I like the honey comb ones the best plus you can use them to sort out what rooms you want for what mods, storage or whatever else you need. Different room different color.