Murder at Monocon Game Thread!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
If janitor can't change roles I'm inclined to lock, but I won't do so right away because of this
Anyway it appears CROST has made their decision and signed on with the wolves. Once that's done the game is over, so, vote away.
Dylan might not have been able to answer the question because Cheese knew that CROST was signed with wolves and this would help them get rid of the medium making
However if LAC arranged something with wolves to put villagers as CROST members he'd be heinous indeed
a dangerous possibility. We need a confirmed villager network up quickly if CROST is allied with the wolves.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Anything I contribute to the discussion is going to be tainted at this point, so I'll keep my yap shut.

4 hours before day end I'll reveal my role in all its glory. At that point, I've justifiably held off until the last minute and didn't surrender it meaninglessly. It does give people enough time to weigh it and decide if they choose to give me another day of life (minus all the locking we're seeing)

Shit, I had an awesome streak of early-day lynches going there for a bit :\

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I've been away for a few hours and I see that Pyure has already been set up to be today's lynch since Dylan flipped town while I was gone.
Vike's arguments make sense... to a certain extent. That Pyure was wrong doesn't mean he's a wolf per se, but... he still could be.

I should really go to sleep now though.
Therefore I will antismite uhm... Fowl for now.

More shenanigans and probably vote-switching tomorrow.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Nojr sent me a rather strange message that seemed to be fishing for roles, thus given Vike's argument vote Nojr

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
I am gonna say it publicly, I am the adulterer, and I win with the town. If I kill someone I get turned into a powerless Crost. If it's true that the crosts have teamed up with the wolves, I would be happy to be a part of that

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
upload_2016-5-27_16-9-59.png

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
You have a fan :p

Vote CorpseCat, I was starting to get suspicious of him from the lack of posts.
I am gonna say it publicly, I am the adulterer, and I win with the town. If I kill someone I get turned into a powerless Crost. If it's true that the crosts have teamed up with the wolves, I would be happy to be a part of that
One thing to note is that you will then need to live till the endgame and I will do everything in my power to drag you and the others to the grave with us if you choose to do so.