Murder at Monocon Game Thread!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Dylan, I dare you to claim I misconstrued ANY part of that conversation.
It was loud and clear. I am DELIGHTED to offer myself as a sacrificial lamb if you flip town. I WILL VOTE MYSELF.

lock vote dylan.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
The absolute WORST thing? There is no way in hell town!anyone calls me on any of this privately. And since we have reason to believe you're not neutral, that means....
This is scum behavior. No you can't have my role, I have no reason to give it to you. Dylan's my top wolf. Vote dylan the disastrously wolfy megawolf.

Dirt, dirt, dirt.
Pyure, if I've monitored your behaviour in previous games correctly until now and you do not want to look wolfy, you are going to change your vote before the end of day.
Otherwise, I am inclined to scumread you, for acting non-Pyure-towny.

By the way. This is more of a prediction than an accusation. I have no...

Wait, you just locked your vote?

##Vote Pyure

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
More to the point, lynching CROST is not always a bad thing if there are no clear wolves or if the CROST are teaming up with the wolves in some manner

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Dirt, dirt, dirt.
Pyure, if I've monitored your behaviour in previous games correctly until now and you do not want to look wolfy, you are going to change your vote before the end of day.
Otherwise, I am inclined to scumread you, for acting non-Pyure-towny.

By the way. This is more of a prediction than an accusation. I have no...

Wait, you just locked your vote?

##Vote Pyure
Pyure's lock and behavior does not seem as typical of him as his D1 behavior, but it isn't damning evidence like dylan's seems to be, with dylan not giving any true defense against Pyure's points I'm inclined to keep my vote on him

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
More to the point, lynching CROST is not always a bad thing if there are no clear wolves or if the CROST are teaming up with the wolves in some manner
I will tolerate votes on SE37(Wasp) or Dylan. Anyone else is a wolf, or silly Robijn just trying to stir shit up for no good reason.

Guys, town CANNOT WIN by lynching Crost. The best we can do is neutralize their ONE PLAYER who can kill town. So: SE37 or Dylan.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I will tolerate votes on SE37(Wasp) or Dylan. Anyone else is a wolf, or silly Robijn just trying to stir shit up for no good reason.

Guys, town CANNOT WIN by lynching Crost. The best we can do is neutralize their ONE PLAYER who can kill town. So: SE37 or Dylan.
While I said clear in the quoted post, I should more have said suspects, if the day is a "dead" day in terms of suspects then getting rid of things like Unicorn or anyone else whom the wolves could potentially ally with is not really a good day, but it's not a terrible day

However, I agree that currently with Dylan as a suspect there is no reason to lynch a crost member

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
For reasons I won't be able to share yet. Untill I actually get more confirmation then I already do have.

Pyure is #1 Scum. Vote Pyure

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
I'm not quite sure what to make of this. If Dylan flips town I will absolutely lynch Pyure, but in the mean time his evidence is fairly strong. So vote Dylan

Detailed analysis when I'm home.

P

profrags

Pyure's evidence doesn't seem to be supported by much since we are going off his word but I love wars :rolleyes:
Vote Dylan

Last edited:

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
@VikeStep: Thoughts on corpsecat? Thoughts on Cheese? Thoughts on Dylanpiera?

Due to role shenanigans, I'm a bit hesitant to throw my votes around willy-nilly in classic pyure style. I'll be formalizing my vote within the next couple hours (I believe day ends in 3 hours 12 minutes or so?)
fwiw, you sent me this message at 1:32AM, hopefully that explains my absence. For some reason I thought the day ended later, I should make sure to double check for the future.

Gathering thoughts now

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I am OK with a Dylan lynch. He's sending me cryptic PMs ostensibly indicating a willingness to collaborate with me... but not actually offering any useful information beyond that. Not sure what he's up to.

Vote Dylan, because it's not like I have a much better target.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
For reasons I won't be able to share yet
"I'm the investigator and last night I--" except you're not.

"No wait, I'm the medium, and Cheese says he investi--" except no you're not that either.

Go for it. Anything you share only helps at this point. You're the first of many. I will drag you out one by one in a lovely queue until you swing in front of my house in pretty unison, and you may as well kill me tonight. Waste your rabid-kill on me if you're afraid of musclemen.

For the record, I'm calling it: moon-moon. The more I read this pm, the more I think its just a calculated risk.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I just noticed, game flaw, I win individually, so I can fuck over the rest of the CROST. Due to SE posting a picture of a wasp with a monocle in the CROST thread, I assume he's the wasp.
I just see a list of people to leave alone since they're not wolfs. Your plan just ended up us narrow down the list of suspect, and we can lynch/wasp-kill the inspector near the end to give the CROST their win.

I doubt the wolfs will attack them too since they will be focused on the villagers, maybe SE but he's not a threat if none of them had voted for him.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
It would be nice if the investigator checks Nojr tonight, his antismites make it hard to get a good read on him.

Vote Dylan

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I just see a list of people to leave alone since they're not wolfs. Your plan just ended up us narrow down the list of suspect, and we can lynch/wasp-kill the inspector near the end to give the CROST their win.

I doubt the wolfs will attack them too since they will be focused on the villagers, maybe SE but he's not a threat if none of them had voted for him.
Also worth noting that, if I am indeed the Wasp, I really can't do anything, since my role is known. If I poison a wolf, they'll kill me and nullify the poison before it can take effect. If I poison someone who is generally believed to be town, you all will just lynch me to save them. Either way, my win condition gets nullified, so I really don't want to do either.

Really, at this point, poisoning the Investigator at the end of the game is about all I can do.