Murder at Monocon Game Thread!

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Frederikam died in the night. This caused tensions to skyrocket faster than the muscleman's height after he removes his girdle of compression. There seemed to be one name that echoed throughout the group, Dylan. He seemed to claim that he was in touch with the recently deceased (and also quite delicious) sir Cheese. At first you thought nothing of it, then you knew he was lying! And why would any honest to goodness gentleman lie about that!

So you strung him up from the same place you hung cheese. He struggled and squirmed, and eventually went still. But that wasn't it! His spirit came out and and moaned the phrase "IIIII TOOOooOOOld yoooOOOooouuuu soooOOOOooo" before exploding into a mass of ectoplasm. Yuck.

In the night, profrags was killed. Upon searching his room, you found out he was another regular chap! That's two for two folks!
  • dylanpiera was lynched! He was a Medium!
  • Profrags got killed by the wolves! He was a Chap!
  • @Someone Else 37 and @CorpseCat did not vote today! Shame them with vigor!
Sending out notifications now!
*ahem*
I am OK with a Dylan lynch. He's sending me cryptic PMs ostensibly indicating a willingness to collaborate with me... but not actually offering any useful information beyond that. Not sure what he's up to.

Vote Dylan, because it's not like I have a much better target.

Anywho, Pyure seems legit to me, and I agree with Vike.

Vote Corpsecat, because why not.

Reactions: goreae

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not clear that Corpse is a wolf. We've had our days of inactivity forced on up by the ungrateful just because they wanted to vote later in the day. I'd err on the side of caution and go after someone else more wolfy. If they miss a second night and they were a wolf, it's a free lynch.

I'ma gonna ##vote erin because I'm not too sure about him right now, AND he's active.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I'm not clear that Corpse is a wolf. We've had our days of inactivity forced on up by the ungrateful just because they wanted to vote later in the day. I'd err on the side of caution and go after someone else more wolfy. If they miss a second night and they were a wolf, it's a free lynch.

I'ma gonna ##vote erin because I'm not too sure about him right now, AND he's active.
Are you clear that anyone else is a better wolf? Do you have reason to believe erin is somehow more worthy of a vote than CC?
If anyone cares about my opinion, this looks 14 kinds of sketchy, and then some.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I don't have any other good leads myself, and erin is the only one being a bit sketchy for my tastes.

Other than that, I'm just trying to be active as well, I'm not fond of skipping a vote if I can help it. Goreae can be scary when he wishes to be. :confused:

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I don't have any other good leads myself, and erin is the only one being a bit sketchy for my tastes.

Other than that, I'm just trying to be active as well, I'm not fond of skipping a vote if I can help it. Goreae can be scary when he wishes to be. :confused:

Dude, you can't just say "being a bit sketchy". Its a wolf-tell when you say he's guilty because he looks guilty. Lazy mafia do this.
What about erin is sketchy?

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Well, let's see. We know who CROST is now, so of those left, I'm pretty sure Vike, you (Pyure), Striking, and Sora are of varying degrees of towny enough for me to not vote on. That leaves Erin and Corpsey. I chose to give CC the benefit of doubt because if he doesn't vote today, it's a moot point of whether or not he's a wolf.

Therefore, Erin is the only person with enough stink of everyone else that I should put a vote on.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Well, let's see. We know who CROST is now, so of those left, I'm pretty sure Vike, you (Pyure), Striking, and Sora are of varying degrees of towny enough for me to not vote on. That leaves Erin and Corpsey. I chose to give CC the benefit of doubt because if he doesn't vote today, it's a moot point of whether or not he's a wolf.

Therefore, Erin is the only person with enough stink of everyone else that I should put a vote on.

This is flimsy as all hell.
a) You shouldn't know the majority of the people above you've described as towny. So it looks like you're pocketing them. This is massively truest for Vikestep who has been absolutely silent all daygame. There's zero reason for you to consider him town.
b) You're explicitly going out of your way to avoid a wagon with virtually no reason given. It looks like you're PROTECTING CC here.
c) You keep saying Erin has wolf-stench on him and you keep failing to come up with any posts/pms/evidence that says "hey this thing that erin did is really wolfy"

Its fugly Leth. You're a wolf.

vote CC because Pyure doesn't look Towny to me
Does this make sense to anybody?

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I'm inclined to vote Leth

For the moment CC is a moot point because of smite, if by later CC has voted then I will change my vote, but leth's recent posts look like protection with little to no evidence.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Does this make sense to anybody?

I was thinking the same... Maybe RealKC is trying to say he thinks that CC has a higher chance of being the investigator, since he thinks that Pyure is a wolf? And since LAC claimed him CROST, it'd make more sense to vote for non-wolf?

Following this logic, I am going to vote CC as well.

The irony though...

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I'm inclined to vote Leth

For the moment CC is a moot point because of smite, if by later CC has voted then I will change my vote, but leth's recent posts look like protection with little to no evidence.

@goreae If the first in the vote tally gets mod-smitten, does the second in the vote tally get lynched instead?

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
vote Cc I can't wait. By the time the day is over I'll be at the dentist. Whatever happens, happens.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I actually just heard a great lead on Letho being the investigator. Compared to that, we can consider CC a superwolf.
##supervote Letho

All CROST, follow me please :)

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I actually just heard a great lead on Letho being the investigator. Compared to that, we can consider CC a superwolf.
##supervote Letho

All CROST, follow me please :)
Could you have phrased that any more scummily? <_<

Anywho, I'll vote Leth as well, because some guy in a convo said so. I really hope that he knows what he's doing...

Reactions: Robijnvogel

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I would advise anyone who can to vote leth, we're an hour away and CC hasn't voted and will most likely be smitten

I also have a trusted person who is investigator and if leth flips invest. I'll probably go after said person

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I'm not even going through most of this stuff above. I don't think Leth is an investigator for reasons of my own. I'm changing my vote because I promised to vote myself, and I did so. I even kept it there for 95% of the day. But I'll be damned if I miss an opportunity to lock down a wolf in this game.

Vote Lethosos. Because of the teeth and killing and things.