Murder at Monocon Game Thread!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I'll bite that too. vote J

If he accuses you of being a wolf and you are not a wolf, he is in trouble.
Hey. How about we go after the person being suspicious first, before we lynch the guy with zero evidence against him? I don't know about you but that's about the most logical option we've got available to us - come on, I'm a good guy for crying out loud.

Vote Vike.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Vike's not replying to my messages. I wanna know more about his source. Bedtime in Australia I guess?

Retract vote pending discussion with vikestep. For now.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Hm, vote the_j until further notice
There doesnt seem to be anything else now

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Ah lovely. On the first two days ppl complain about me doing nothing, now that I take act I get called out again. I CAN NOT PLEASE EVERYONE, MKAY?

Anyways, I'll leave my vote as is for now, willing to read what vike n pyure have to say though.

Reactions: Lethosos

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone have anything with some form of evidence? Rn its just accusations with no backup.

GOREAE IS WOLF!@!@@!

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Does anyone have anything with some form of evidence? Rn its just accusations with no backup.

GOREAE IS WOLF!@!@@!
Yep you got me. Here's a pic for proof:
6ea37c66c7b4f42a2f2ea129ff857e57.jpg

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
GOREAE IS WOLF!@!@@!
The_j told me he's a wolf, if that counts as evidence.
  • He also outed Shazam as a wolf.
  • I tried to tell him I was CROST and that dylan was part of my team, but it turns out he knows dylan is not on my team. I'm guessing Dylan's a wolf too :\
I'm the Medium if anyone cares. CROST, now's your chance to work with the village. You need to get on our good side so we can give you the investigator before the game ends. You can start by helping me prove my role. I can do this by by asking a dead CROST person a question that only you can confirm. Please contact me to set something up.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
  • I tried to tell him I was CROST and that dylan was part of my team, but it turns out he knows dylan is not on my team. I'm guessing Dylan's a wolf too :\
I'm the Medium if anyone cares. CROST, now's your chance to work with the village. You need to get on our good side so we can give you the investigator before the game ends. You can start by helping me prove my role. I can do this by by asking a dead CROST person a question that only you can confirm. Please contact me to set something up.

Why did he out himself as a wolf, did he give a reason? He might be a moonmoon.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Guys, everyone knows I'm not THAT dumb. Are you joking?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Why did he out himself as a wolf, did he give a reason? He might be a moonmoon.
Yep definitely.

You be the judge and tell me what you think.

The_J had recently come under fire with a couple votes. So I sent him this. Edited to be more or less concise.
Pyure said:
You're not going to die tonight. The muscle man is convinced you're a priest and he's roleblocking/saving you. I don't know who the priest is.
I can only kill one person with my power so far: ljfa or you. Weird game: only a couple peeps have voted for me. If I poison either of you at this point, peeps will know my identity pretty easily.
You were outed by an investigator on D1 btw. Vike knows who it is. I don't. Vike is a Medium and he hasn't used his chat-with-dead yet.
I'm trying to work with wolves in case you can't tell.
/infodump

the_J said:
Well evidently you know for sure who I am, so I won't be coy.
You're in a convo with Vike, I'm guessing?
Also, kindly remove that vote upon me. I'm not keen on being lynched, and you rescinding your vote will do wonders to undermine Vike's credibility.

pyure said:
My plan of action is to make Shazam suspect me in some way so he votes me. I'd like to remove him from the game for shits and giggles.

the_j said:
Who's the muscle man, and how are you getting him to protect me?
Also, Shaz isn't a wolf but he's of interest to us. Please leave him alone.

P said:
Victini's the muscleguard. He roleblocked me D1 so I believe it. He roleblocked Vikestep D2.
If not Shaz, then who? Pick someone interesting. I don't wanna kill a dylanpiera, it lacks style.

J said:
Striking?
Anyway, get him to save me.
I think I'm getting lynched, looking at it. Make sure your CROST buddies are staying off me, ok?
Also, who are the surviving CROST members?

P said:
Now we're getting into dangerous territory. Our interests don't align 100% with yours. (99% but you get my point)
There's only three of us left. If you give me one wolf, I'll give you one CROST. I won't give you the Vampire because its a bit of leverage with respect to your were-vamp ( I don't want you killing my vampire to make yours safer)

J said:
Fine. Shaz is a wolf. If I find you slipping that to anyone we're cutting ties and killing you.
Now, your turn.

P said:
dylanpiera is the identity thief dude. He hasn't used his extra vote yet. The other remaining roles are: vampire, wasp.

J said:
Okay enough role exchanging for now. {He edited the role convo 1 minute after sending this. Yeah I noticed that J}
Dylanpiera is not a damn CROST member.
Tell me why the HELL I should let you live.

P said:
Don't try to trick me dude. I'm not a noob at this game. I'm not gonna be all "oh dang you caught me, here's my real info." You asked for a CROST, you got one.

J said:
dude, I know Dylan's role. Now tell me a real role, and why I should let you live.
Dude. Are you kidding me? We BOTH know you're lying. I know exactly what Dylan's true role is, and you're lying to me. The deal was you give me one role on your team. I already gave you Shaz.
Goreae... did you change the identity thief role or something to fuck with us?

I don't necessarily fully buy all the dylan and shaz stuff. You make your own decision. But J's a wolf.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Yep definitely.

You be the judge and tell me what you think.

The_J had recently come under fire with a couple votes. So I sent him this. Edited to be more or less concise.

I don't necessarily fully buy all the dylan and shaz stuff. You make your own decision. But J's a wolf.
There's no way that's me. Coy? When the hell have I ever used that word? Plus I don't speak in multiple lines whenever I'm in a PM here, I put it in paragraphs. The sort of piecemeal and janky way all of the messages are put together shows you just constructed it yourself - it does not reflect real conversation.
Not to mention you're REALLY starting to insult my intelligence.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
There's no way that's me. Coy? When the hell have I ever used that word? Plus I don't speak in multiple lines whenever I'm in a PM here, I put it in paragraphs. The sort of piecemeal and janky way all of the messages are put together shows you just constructed it yourself - it does not reflect real conversation.
okies :)

Reactions: Lethosos

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
New change: If moon-moon is the only wolf left alive, he will become a lone wolf. The lone wolf is the same as a normal wolf, just different name and can't be given as a starting role. That is so that the moon moon isn't entirely wothless as a wolf. I intended for that to be an edit for future games, but if nobody protests, I'll make that a thing in this game too.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote J, I don't think Pyure can't have that much time on his hand that he would fake an pm of that size maybe
I think Sora is wolf too from his reaction on day 2.
I didn't think lynching someone based on their previous vote and the night's wolf kill was an good idea because it don't address the chance that that was an coincident or planned by wolfs for an easy lynch on the next day.

For Leth's case, he stated previously that he agree with the accusation of Sg being an moon-moon and then contradict himself by saying that he don't think Sg is an moon-moon. That was very suspicious for me hence my vote on him.

Edit:
I checked your past pms just to be sure, and from what I found, you didn't talk in paragraphs and had used multiple lines.

that duplicate post of mine never existed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Guys more information:

An investigator has also turned up the_J as a wolf. However, the investigator only gets the wolf's team, not his actual role, so there's no particular reason the_J is not simply moonmoon goofing off. His last pms profile moderately as a jester.

Also: if someone out there is ALSO an investigator, please pm me (assuming you trust me). It means my investigator is naughty and is feeding me bad info to get the_J lynched.