Murder at Monocon Game Thread!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
god dammit I screwed up. Sorry dudes. Vikestep was the target of the wasp, but vike had not actually voted for the wasp in this game. Sorry bout that. My bad.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you need him dead?

vote Shazam
sorry...

Honestly I'm quite amazed... I'm still watching and analyizing to figure how you guys are able to figure out so much with the little information given.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Quit supporting wolves. Join the shazam bandwagon.
save-wolf-banner.jpg

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Why do you need him dead?

vote Shazam
sorry...

Honestly I'm quite amazed... I'm still watching and analyizing to figure how you guys are able to figure out so much with the little information given.
He doesn't. He's telling the wolves "hey, that's an investigator, go kill him!" because he's bitter the wasp-attack was retracted.

Lethosos sniped the real investigator on N1. They know who it is, they're just being dinks.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I was kinda hoping to avoid this, but if any remaining villagers could send me a roleclaim, it would really help me to isolate the last wolves.

CROST and Wolves need not apply.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Sometimes, most of the game happens behind the curtains of PMs.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
:(

That's the format of the game though. Wolves can privately roleclaim whatever they want to people and not get called out for it later publicly. It goes both ways.
No, it doesn't. If the other person who claimed that role says you're lying and dies you're dead.