Murder at Monocon Game Thread!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Vote J, I don't think Pyure can't have that much time on his hand that he would fake an pm of that size maybe

I didn't think lynching someone based on their previous vote and the night's wolf kill was an good idea because it don't address the chance that that was an coincident or planned by wolfs for an easy lynch on the next day.

For Leth's case, he stated previously that he agree with the accusation of Sg being an moon-moon and then contradict himself by saying that he don't think Sg is an moon-moon. That was very suspicious for me hence my vote on him.

Edit:

I checked your past pms just to be sure, and from what I found, you didn't talk in paragraphs and had used multiple lines.

that duplicate post of mine never existed.
Voting for wolf who was already going to be lynched 20 minutes before end of day. Not wolfy at all...

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Voting for wolf who was already going to be lynched 20 minutes before end of day. Not wolfy at all...
I was totally not asleep during most of the discussion and finishing up on homework. I don't think we should be using time as an reason for being an wolf too.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Grrr, robotics meeting. Anyway, lets see what is going on now.

Priest is gone, but we got a wolf down by D4. Vike and Pyure are higher on my trusted list (that I totally have compiled as I'm totally doing well with time this game) as they started the_j's demise, but I still don't trust the sudden bandwagon, may have been a ploy to gain trust as Vike and Pyure have both used that tactic before. Sora seems wolfy as Vike pointed out earlier because of last minute vote for a wolf who was getting lynched either way. Shaz is more likely to be a wolf, but I'm not convinced Pyure's conversation wasn't slightly fabricated. As far as a more complete kind of breakdown for the suspicious and not so suspicious players this game

Shazam - More likely to be a wolf because of Pyure's accusation of the_j. However, has made no major plays that scream "I'm a wolf" with only regular suspicions with no sense of ulterior motive so far. However, has been less active than usual, an attempt to throw off the scent?

Pyure - Helped with the_j bandwagon, therefore making him a better candidate for being good guy 2016. However, his convo looked fabricated to me as it doesn't seem how the_j would normally converse, I suspect Pyure of either being CROST with ulterior motive or a wolf with a sacrifice ploy after Vike posted, but he's not extremely high on the suspicion list.

Vike - Second most trustworthy guy for me right now, no weird things when voting for the_j. A little sudden however. Either 90% villager to 5% CROST or 5% wolf working with Pyure,

Sora - With a valid defense on the time issue (I feel you bro). However, I still see it as semi-suspicious as I would do a similar thing given that a wolf was to be lynched if I didn't have the option of laying low (that sounds suspicious because I didn't vote last night, but whatever, it's true). Not very high on the suspicion list, but still there

So Vike pretty much confirmed villager for me, I want a confirmation of medium from Pyure from village (may be CROST, so I want village info if possible). Sora is fine for now but iffy. And I'll vote Shazam in the hope that Pyure's convo wasn't fabricated

Reactions: Shazam08

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote Shazam

Unless I misread something, Dylan is looking rather wolfly now based on Pyure's convo.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Grrr, robotics meeting.
*sympathy*

Any chance you're part of FLL or FTC?
Anyway, lets see what is going on now.

Priest is gone, but we got a wolf down by D4. Vike and Pyure are higher on my trusted list (that I totally have compiled as I'm totally doing well with time this game) as they started the_j's demise, but I still don't trust the sudden bandwagon, may have been a ploy to gain trust as Vike and Pyure have both used that tactic before. Sora seems wolfy as Vike pointed out earlier because of last minute vote for a wolf who was getting lynched either way. Shaz is more likely to be a wolf, but I'm not convinced Pyure's conversation wasn't slightly fabricated. As far as a more complete kind of breakdown for the suspicious and not so suspicious players this game

Shazam - More likely to be a wolf because of Pyure's accusation of the_j. However, has made no major plays that scream "I'm a wolf" with only regular suspicions with no sense of ulterior motive so far. However, has been less active than usual, an attempt to throw off the scent?
Choo choo I guess

Shaz shall perish
Alright. Im voting Shazam. Evidence seems legit now..
Vote Shazam

Unless I misread something, Dylan is looking rather wolfly now based on Pyure's convo.

Wagh. Can I redact that sympathy or is it just out there now? :p

You're right- I've been less active this game. No, I'm not plotting to rip your throats out. Yes, you have no reason to believe me. I'll see what I can do to change your mind.

I'm the medium. I haven't used my question yet, so give me something to ask tonight and I'll fire away. @Strikingwolf, @sgbros1, @Jus2beast, @SoraZodia, would you consider reconsidering?

"But Shazam! Pyure said J said you're a wolf! And J was a wolf!

...Wolf!"

Yes, Hypothetical Player (Hypyure?), those things you hypothetically said did all happen! Good work. We knew you had it in you. Counterargument:

I can't speak for J here, but when I'm a wolf, I usually don't out other wolves for no reason.

"Aha! Just what a wolf would say! And what can you do to back that up?!"

I can offer to use my medium question to prove myself!

"Well, uh... That could be faked...

And ask the Investigator to confirm me tonight!

"Whoa... He's a busy man, Shaz, ease up there..."

And post a charming RWBY meme to make you smile!

nd2R7V8.jpg

"I... But... You never addressed the other person J said was a w-"

Vote dylanpiera lock

Last edited:

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I'm the medium. I haven't used my question yet, so give me something to ask tonight and I'll fire away.
What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow Em, am I an vampire?

Vote Dylan

That was a very Yangly meme btw and now I leave

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
*sympathy*

Any chance you're part of FLL or FTC?

Wagh. Can I redact that sympathy or is it just out there now? :p

You're right- I've been less active this game. No, I'm not plotting to rip your throats out. Yes, you have no reason to believe me. I'll see what I can do to change your mind.

I'm the medium. I haven't used my question yet, so give me something to ask tonight and I'll fire away. @Strikingwolf, @sgbros1, @Jus2beast, @SoraZodia, would you consider reconsidering?
Pyure claimed Medium earlier. I think the chances are likely that one of you is lying more than there being two mediums

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
So... you're saying we should lynch dylan because his name appeared in that "hypyuretical" conversation that you said we should not trust? Yea right.
And if that convo really did happen, then you're a more likely wolf than dylan, cause J directly said you're a wolf, while in dylan's case, he just said he knew dylan's role (which may or may not be wolf. heck, dylan could be crost or something and teaming with the wolves)

vote shazam

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Oh yeah btw guys, I am dying tonight, rest in riperinos.

Either sgbros or ljfa is the wasp. Whichever it is you decide. I got poisoned.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Pyure - Helped with the_j bandwagon, therefore making him a better candidate for being good guy 2016. However, his convo looked fabricated to me as it doesn't seem how the_j would normally converse, I suspect Pyure of either being CROST with ulterior motive or a wolf with a sacrifice ploy after Vike posted, but he's not extremely high on the suspicion list.
fwiw, in the interests of conciseness, I truncated that convo a tiny bit, removing stuff that was (mostly) irrelevant. Making all those quote blocks and cutting/pasting into them was annoying.