Murder at Monocon Game Thread!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
So I guess the wasp is killing the Investigator tonight?
The wasp poison takes a day to take effect, so he'll likely die tomorrow.
Unless we lynch him first or the wolves kill him.
Yeah, captain obvious at your service.

Now, vote Pyure. he likes to incriminate others when he's the wolf. I think?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
In a previous game, whoever was poisoned was publicly announced. Honestly, that was too powerful as it gave instant credibility to the poisoned person. Now, the poisoned person will be notified in their role convo that they were poisoned and will have full control of what happens with that info.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Well, as long we have only one claim, we should be good, don't we? and if we have more than one... one of them is sure to be a bad guy.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
So, the CROST know who the investigator is.... At least if he dies we can narrow it down to those he voted for... that is a plus I guess?

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
So, the CROST know who the investigator is.... At least if he dies we can narrow it down to those he voted for... that is a plus I guess?
No, we actually don't have any reason to lynch the CROST. In fact, knowing who the CROST are would help because we know who NOT to lynch. The only reason we should kill a CROST member is if they are the wasp and has poisoned someone or the unicorn and hasn't found out who the investigator is yet. We only have to kill the wolves, whoever advised leth to reveal his role probably said that because now that he knew who the investigator was, there was no point in lynching him.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
The wasp poison takes a day to take effect, so he'll likely die tomorrow.
Unless we lynch him first or the wolves kill him.
Yeah, captain obvious at your service.

Now, vote Pyure. he likes to incriminate others when he's the wolf. I think?
He does, but there was a big wagon change off you.

I'm gonna go neutral FOR NOW and antismite vike

He doesn't have any votes on him does he?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
No, we actually don't have any reason to lynch the CROST. In fact, knowing who the CROST are would help because we know who NOT to lynch. The only reason we should kill a CROST member is if they are the wasp and has poisoned someone or the unicorn and hasn't found out who the investigator is yet. We only have to kill the wolves, whoever advised leth to reveal his role probably said that because now that he knew who the investigator was, there was no point in lynching him.
Cheese CROST confirmed

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
vote the_j he is a wolf.

Pyure and Cheese are probably CROST

I think Sora is wolf too from his reaction on day 2.

Priest/Muscle Man please save me tonight

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
If you are wondering why I am spewing this info, I made a mistake and I knew if I didn't say all this I'd get killed tonight for sure.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
A tip for everyone. Don't play Mafia just before you head to sleep at 1am. You make bad decisions.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
vote the_j he is a wolf.

Pyure and Cheese are probably CROST

I think Sora is wolf too from his reaction on day 2.

Priest/Muscle Man please save me tonight
Woah there! Some evidence would be nice. Then again, let me guess:
"Uh yeah the investigator totally told me." or "Well obvs I'm the investigator."
Something along those lines?
vote the_J. I'll bite.

Also I'm not CROST (or neutral or wolf or mafia)
Dude. Vike literally just accused me, with NO evidence, and you're just going along with it? What gives? Are you two both CROST / both wolves or something?

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I'll bite that too. vote J

If he accuses you of being a wolf and you are not a wolf, he is in trouble.