Murder at Monocon Game Thread!

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Vote SpwnX

The "I'll wait for concrete evidence!" vote isn't super practical. Unless an investigator snipes a wolf and reveals, which isn't likely or sane on D2, there won't be a whole lot of "really incriminating" dirt on anyone.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
But we still need to kill the moon moon to win. It might help the wolves a bit, but we do need to at least remember to kill him when there is only one wolf left. I'm gonna look for who looks best to vote.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
antismite victini

had something come up this weekend so I could not post...Maybe you'll still count it as 8 :/

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
god dammit yeah it's going to have to wait until the end time tonight. Should be better from here on though.
Not a problem, we have time ^^
tumblr_inline_n8i8rd4OnX1rqu17w.gif

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I've been advised that I should publicly reveal my role. I actually don't agree with it, given the nature of the role, but... if you're dead set on killing me, then fine.

I am The Unicorn. I also know who the Investigator is as well.

Happy now?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I've been advised that I should publicly reveal my role. I actually don't agree with it, given the nature of the role, but... if you're dead set on killing me, then fine.

I am The Unicorn. I also know who the Investigator is as well.

Happy now?
So I guess the wasp is killing the Investigator tonight?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
New note: the muscle man can see how many people visited (used powers on) the person they guard, but cannot tell who those visitors were or what their intent was. I just felt like the muscle man needed feedback of some sort.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Alright, no big story tonight, here's the gist:

Vote summary: http://pastebin.com/PKEBZbGP
Note that Chap A is a chap power vote. This could be either a chap or an identity thief.
  • Lethosos was lynched! He was the Unicorn!
  • RJS lost his grace smite!
  • RJS was killed by the wolves! He was a Chap!
  • @eeffoc was smitten for not voting! He was a Chap!
Just so you know, I don't add those who get smitten to the dead convo. Important information for the medium!

In the lore of the game, the smitten kill themselves, and per Charmed lore, their souls die with them. If they're killed by other means, then they stick around to see how the events play out.

Last edited: