Murder at Monocon Game Thread!

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Hey! Forum games i'm subscribed to you! You should tell me when a tread launches!

Jus2beast Those new people always are scum.

edit: I love how shazy's gif is on the front page on tapatalk XD

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
lynchify the_j cuz he's already got some votes on him and I think that deep down inside, he's not satisfied with life and would like to go somewhere else.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
That's not the idea behind the no nobody first day. What you out to do is everyone votes for a different person, then you've got an equal chance for everybody.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
That's not the idea behind the no nobody first day. What you out to do is everyone votes for a different person, then you've got an equal chance for everybody.
Why the hell is that good? I don't want a random person to die. I want a specific person to die (you). And then I want to go back and observe who voted whom and for what reason, and who stayed completely silent and tried to fly under the radar, etc etc.

(Between you and me I'm probably going to switch my hateful vote to someone who isn't contributing to the thread)

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
OK I'm gonna be the first to get us started.

unvote the_J
vote spwnx

My reasoning is that he's joke-voting RJS. Having a traditional joke-vote is something that cannot be read. Its worse than a random vote because I can't even analyze it to wonder at how random it really is. In short it doesn't contribute anything to the thread so he gets my vote today.

Vikestep: you're welcome.

Reactions: VikeStep

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I'm fine with your vote. I am not contributing indeed, as much as the other joke votes.
Call me whatever you want, i'm not doing anything for today.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Call me whatever you want
hqdefault.jpg

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I am not contributing indeed, as much as the other joke votes.
Yours is worse. There's a bunch of "random" jokes that I can analyze as you said. Yours isn't random. Its the same joke, so there's nothing to analyze.

THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT NOW KITTY.

IMG_8898-2.jpg

Last edited:

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Now, I'm going to go with my own view, which is vote J.

Reasoning: J has played enough Werewolf in recent times to have seen on multiple occasions that not voting nobody does not mean that everyone gets an antimsite and we let fate decide. His outraged defence is therefore, in my eyes, somewhat dubious. This makes me think he is really keen to not get voted up tonight. Possible outcomes of this:

1. He has a power role.
  2. He is either a Wolf or a CROST.
Wolves are generally way more against getting lynched than members of the town. So J, if you have a madly powerful town role that makes you really keen on living, I'd ask that you share it. Between the Muscle Man and the Priest, there are enough potential protectives to extend your lifespan beyond most attempts. By the time they have both been found, chances are we'll be in a very strong position.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario

Reasoning: J has played enough Werewolf in recent times to have seen on multiple occasions that not voting nobody does not mean that everyone gets an antimsite and we let fate decide. His outraged defence is therefore, in my eyes, somewhat dubious. This makes me think he is really keen to not get voted up tonight. Possible outcomes of this:

1. He has a power role.
Wolves are generally way more against getting lynched than members of the town. So J, if you have a madly powerful town role that makes you really keen on living, I'd ask that you share it. Between the Muscle Man and the Priest, there are enough potential protectives to extend your lifespan beyond most attempts. By the time they have both been found, chances are we'll be in a very strong position.
I don't think J is CROST. Neuters don't usually play so loud. My 0.02.

Wolves often sometimes play loud fwiw (I do as a wolf)

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you

1. He has a power role.
I don't know about you, but I've never been a fan of being lynched.
If you ask me, you're reading WAY too much into this all - this is only the first day, you can't really judge properly what someone is from just their voting, what they say and such.
Plus, I get what you're saying about revealing my role, but that will honestly be unlikely to be helpful:
1) The bodyguard / priest will likely not believe me.
2) Who's saying people will believe me and NOT lynch me?
3) I could be a priest or a bodyguard.
By similar logic to yours, you could be a wolf, by voraciously going after even a small lead. However, to follow what I already stated, I'm keeping my current Pyure vote - the bastard needs to die for the terrible things he's done... whatever those things are...

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
How long until end of day? I can't check right now easily.

I'll reply to other posts later, I just haven't read them yet