Murder at Monocon Game Thread!

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
He didn't try to argue against you, rather he just said "it was" without going further into detail. And then he placed an vote on you.
Almost like he wanted to be lynched...

Calling it. Sg is Moon-moon. The wolves agreed to set up a scenario in which he looks mildly suspicious then got him to respond in a manner that makes him look guilty.

If we follow that through, then Vike is a likely wolf, as he just provided the set-up for their plan.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
He didn't try to argue against you, rather he just said "it was" without going further into detail. And then he placed an vote on you.
I mean, if he is a town, then he would know that the motive for killing SE37 is not because SE37 voted for him. As a result, the "it was" is because he must know from process of elimination, that it was from something outside the thread.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I just realised that I am stupid and SomeoneElse37 was a vampire which was on the wolf team... All this motive stuff is for naught.

Never mind again. I really need to read the rolesheet properly...

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Vote RJS, for joke-no-reason, just like yesterday, and as a way to not get smitten should I forget about the game.
I'm willing to change should something really incriminating arise.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Vote SGbros. I'll agree with the current assessment for now.

I would not be surprised if he was indeed a moon-moon, though.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Im going to vote the_J.

No real reason as of yet, and it will probably change.

Game does take a couple days to pick up.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
So... if you guys think that sgbros is a moon moon.... Why are you keeping your vote on him, that only helps the wolves.

Vote Lethosos

I think your post is just a wolf hopping on to a wagon for an easy kill

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote Lethosos

Since it don't make much sense to be voting for a person which you believe is a moon-moon

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have confirmation that he IS a Moon-Moon? I certainly don't, but with his behavior...

Look, all you have to do is tell me off mate. I'm happy to change my vote.

Changing vote to Dylan. No real leads, I just think that with what I'm seeing, he's a possible candidate for Wolf Prez.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
If I am the Moon moon (which I'm not), isn't it in the best interest of the town to keep me alive?

Logic, people.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Well y'all have until 8 tomorrow to vmake your votes. I didn't do the recap because of val's stream, and I'm too tired to do it now, and I have to get up early tomorrow. So a bit longer days today and tomorrow. Sorry y'all.