Murder at Monocon Game Thread!

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know about you, but I've never been a fan of being lynched.
If you ask me, you're reading WAY too much into this all - this is only the first day, you can't really judge properly what someone is from just their voting, what they say and such.
Plus, I get what you're saying about revealing my role, but that will honestly be unlikely to be helpful
This is absolutely wrong haha. You definitely can. The wolves will try to stop a wagon against a wolf. If we see a wagon on someone which suddenly changes, then we need to be careful about whether or not it may have been diverted to protect people.

Having said that, I think the thread seemed rather content with having you lynched and it makes me feel less satisfied with you being wolf. To address the people saying he was reacting too much, I think that is usual for the_j at least, I don't see anything which screams wolf to me.

360 noscopevote ljfa

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Having said that, I think the thread seemed rather content with having you lynched and it makes me feel less satisfied with you being wolf. To address the people saying he was reacting too much, I think that is usual for the_j at least, I don't see anything which screams wolf to me.
The thread didn't last long enough to draw this conclusion imo but the rest I agree with.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
The thread didn't last long enough to draw this conclusion imo but the rest I agree with.
The problem is, I would expect more activity if we were on the right track. But the activity is pretty lackluster

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Quite the day. First we get locked into this crappy hotel and told there are wolves lose, and now everyone's scrambling to kill someone, anyone. Everyone hops on the J wagon at first, but in the end it was rather evenly spread. At the end of the day, 14 different people had votes on them, but three of them had two. You wondered what to do with these three? roll a die? flip a coin? draw a card? In the end you decided frak it let's kill all three!

So the three of them were lined up at the makeshift gallows constructed from a wide doorway and an abundance of supernaturally scratchy towels. Right when the desk underneath them was about to be pushed aside, the bellhop snapped. He started convulsing, shaking around like he was either having a siezure or injected himself with a thousand displeased fire ants. Then he started to sprout fur, and at that moment, Shazam08, one of the condemned, kicked off his shoe and it landed straight down the bellhop's throat, causing him to suffocate and perish.

Because of his heroic deed, shazam, RJS, and dylanPiera were spared from the gallows that night. Nobody knows if this means they're innocent or if they were just covering their tracks.

Vote summary here: http://pastebin.com/ebTPbFNE

That document is a summary of who voted for who, with the voters on the left and the candidates on the right. If someone changed their vote, then they will have a list instead of just one entry. For example, sgbros voted for the_j then SE37.

• Nobody the Bellhop died! He was a Neophyte Wolf!
  • shazam, RJS, and dylanPiera were tied for votes but were spared.
  • SomeoneElse37 was killed by the wolves! He was a Vampire!
  • @eeffoc did not vote today and has lost his grace smite!
I'm going to wait until 8 PST to put the dead in the dead convo, just in case I screwed up somewhere.

If everyone is generally unhappy with the spare today, I'll go ahead and kill one of the candidates. The neophyte wolf isn't really a hidden role since it had absolutely no bearing in the game whatsoever, nobody was the only one to have said role, and I made it up on the spot for story purposes.

Oh, and from now on, the night lasts an hour. Just so I don't feel pressured to hurry up and post the results.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
lynch sgbros

Because right now, I don't see any motives for why SomeoneElse 37 was killed unless it happened behind the scenes.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Oh, and please do add me to any convos you make for this game.
watch-you-guys.gif

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
SE37 voted sgbros yesterday. By behind the scenes I meant via PMs.

Also my vote has a 20% chance to stick until the end of day.
But it may had been coincident that SomeoneElse died last night. Sg's reaction to your vote was a bit weird though.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese