Unsupported Monster 1.6.4 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda12999

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is a bug or not as I am new to the latest modpacks.
Monster 1.0.10 - are there meant to be any of those Thaumcraft (iirc) minidungeons found in Unleashed/Ultimate? They were shaped like mounds, had a skellie and zombie spawner, and 3 chests. I ask because I haven't seen one yet in Monster, and I see this error in the console when loading up:

2014-02-19 13:40:55 [INFO] [STDOUT] DRAGONAPI: Could not load ThaumCraft config class!
2014-02-19 13:40:55 [INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: thaumcraft.common.config
2014-02-19 13:40:55 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:186)
2014-02-19 13:40:55 [INFO] [STDERR] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
2014-02-19 13:40:55 [INFO] [STDERR] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

There's more of the relevant error and I will post if people say I should be seeing the mound dungeons.
I've been finding them, but I also don't have that error.
EDIT: Actually I DO have that error, but I still get find the dungeons.

Last edited:

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is a bug or not as I am new to the latest modpacks.
Monster 1.0.10 - are there meant to be any of those Thaumcraft (iirc) minidungeons found in Unleashed/Ultimate? They were shaped like mounds, had a skellie and zombie spawner, and 3 chests. I ask because I haven't seen one yet in Monster, and I see this error in the console when loading up:

2014-02-19 13:40:55 [INFO] [STDOUT] DRAGONAPI: Could not load ThaumCraft config class!
2014-02-19 13:40:55 [INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: thaumcraft.common.config
2014-02-19 13:40:55 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:186)

There's more of the relevant error and I will post if people say I should be seeing the mound dungeons.
Yeah there's nothing wrong happening there.

Arphahat

Jul 29, 2019
Just updated my server to 1.0.10 and now the mariculture enchantments seem to have stopped working. Superman on the bracelet stopped working and Sonic and Leap Frog on my boots and leggings also don't work.

Physicist

Jul 29, 2019
Something else seems to be wrong with Monster 1.0.10's Advanced Genetics: I keep losing the Climb ability (but no others) and the Infinity ability. I can get it back just fine be re-implanting myself with a centrifuged sample of my blood. The stripping of climbing power seems to be in connection with adding/removing a jetpack.

Last edited:

Rugie

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster (1.0.10)
Mod & Version: MineFactory reloaded + ComputerCraft
Pastebin link to crash log: None
Whats the bug?
Cannot close redsone output to rednet cable(MFR mod) from a advanced computer(ComputerCraft).

Can it be repeated?
Yes, just use following code and the output will not die even though it should:

Code:
redstone.setBundledOutput("back",colors.white)
redstone.setBundledOutput("back",0)
Known Fix
destroy and replace the RedNet cable

Squall

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster (1.0.10)
Mod & Version: Magical Corps + Thaumcraft
Pastebin link to crash log: None
Whats the bug? Nothing major, golems will harvest all crops it seems except essence crops.
Can it be repeated? Yes, 3 locations 2 different golems, all ignore the crop entirely

Reactions: RealSketch

Yoda12999

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: DyeTrees 1.6v15, Thaumcraft 4.0.5b
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/CjvFfRrc
Whats the bug? When populating a Rainbow forest with ethereal blooms, the server crashes and sometimes the level.dat file is not saved so the world cannot be accessed without some tinkering.
Can it be repeated? Yes, walk to a Rainbow forest or spawn into one while ethereal bloom spawning is enabled.
Known Fix: Ethereal Bloom spawning can be disabled.

In the crash report given, a block is trying to be accessed at -2817,68,-2817. This location is far away from any generated chunks and the player is at -2663, 133, -141.

Last edited:

tiarnia

Jul 29, 2019
Just updated my server to 1.0.10 and now the mariculture enchantments seem to have stopped working. Superman on the bracelet stopped working and Sonic and Leap Frog on my boots and leggings also don't work.

Same issue no mariculture enchants work in 1.0.10 after update even new enchants on new geer fail to work and yes i checked the key config its set to L-control still

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
Bug report! I updated to Monster 1.0.10, and now my Mariculture Enchantments are no longer working!
Maybe I should read changelogs.
This reminded me, I hadn't checked the first post in the thread in a while. I just did and noticed there's no link to the change log website, perhaps it should be added with a note to read the changes before reporting new bugs? (Even then not sure it'd make much difference, but at least it'd be there.)

Reactions: Eyamaz

Kucan

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 2.0.1
Mod & Version: Probably Advanced Genetics v1.4
Pastebin link to crash log: It's not crashing
Whats the bug? With the Fly gene part of your DNA, when you use armour with haste enchantments, your FOV rapidly zooms in and out as if the haste effect keeps running out.
Can it be repeated? Yes, tested in SSP and SMP
Known Fix: A work around would be an option to somehow disable the FOV change when the speed's increased (Any help there would be appreciated). I tried to update the mod to 1.4.1 and the same thing happens and according to the mod author that's the last update 1.6.4.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
This reminded me, I hadn't checked the first post in the thread in a while. I just did and noticed there's no link to the change log website, perhaps it should be added with a note to read the changes before reporting new bugs? (Even then not sure it'd make much difference, but at least it'd be there.)

Oh, I can do that.

When I get home from work later.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the bug? With the Fly gene part of your DNA, when you use armour with haste enchantments, your FOV rapidly zooms in and out as if the haste effect keeps running out.
Known Fix: A work around would be an option to somehow disable the FOV change when the speed's increased (Any help there would be appreciated). I tried to update the mod to 1.4.1 and the same thing happens and according to the mod author that's the last update 1.6.4.

Not an issue with adv. Genetics. This is another mod causing this.

kleshas

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.10
Mod & Version: NEI?
Whats the bug? MV-transformer recipe shows in-game as being a shaped recipe with just a copper insulated cable in the top left box of a crafting table
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Look it up online.

Kucan

Jul 29, 2019

Found that installing Numina into the pack gets around the issue by forcing the fov to stay still

Teddy Bear

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.9 & 1.0.10
Mod & version: Minefactory reloaded and Agriculture
Pastebin link to crash log: no log, it corrupts the world/ chunk & server
Whats the bug? if you put Agriculture items (not seeds), but actual foods it will corrupt the world/ chunk on a server. I have tested this for the past hour, If the item cant be planted, it will cause this
can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix:none, i removed Agriculture

Pandastyl

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.10
Mod & Version: RotaryCraft 1.6 V15b
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/VxTz2KJP (Its only log from the crash, hope it works)
Whats the bug? The Client Crashes when player goes near Scaleable chest.
Can it be repeated?Yes, it does it on SSP and SMP
Known Fix: Not that i know

Status
Not open for further replies.