Unsupported Monster 1.6.4 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meister-Yoda

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion
Whats the bug? When I cook up a Silver Ore from Thermal Expansion in a Slag Furnace, it becomes a Lead Ingot instead of a Silver Ingot.
Can it be repeated? Yes

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.7
Mod & Version: *
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? There seems to have been some effort to disable update checks in mods in Monster. Presumably as mods performing self checks is entirely redundant in a modpack, and the checks themselves slow down the load time.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: This is the list of the current, incorrect, settings. To prevent the redundant checks (and book spawning) toggle them:

buildcraft\main.cfg
B:update.check=true
magicbees.cfg
B:disableVersionNotification=false
DamageIndicatorsMod.cfg
I:UpdateBehavior=2
CodeChickenCore.cfg
checkUpdates=true
bspkrsCore.cfg
B:allowUpdateCheck=true
bibliocraft.cfg
B:CheckForUpdates=true
powercrystals\core.cfg
B:EnableUpdateCheck=true
TinkersWorkshop.txt
B:"Spawn beginner book"=true

PDemon

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.5
Mod & version: Minefactory reloaded 2.7.4 and Agriculture-1.6.2-1.2.4
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/ehRur53x
Whats the bug? when placing agriculture seeds in the planter from minefactory reloaded the game crashes and so does the server
can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix:none (Edit for singleplayer i had to downgrade to 1.0.4 and for server i needed to remove minefactory reloaded from server side)

Last edited:

Alcheya

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & version: Thaumcraft 4.0.5b
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/yEQ4FL60
http://pastebin.com/q2dnc9VG
Whats the bug? Cutting down a silverwood tree rightclicking with an axe of the stream sometimes causes the world to crash.. (one with a node inside of it)
can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: None

My world is no longer in my list, so any help getting that back would be great. Thanks.
I had a backup from a few days ago, copied over the level.dat and was able to get it back, just missing some of my inventory.

Last edited:

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & version: Magical Crops
Whats the bug? Unlimited Essence Seeds are easily obtainable by planting one seed and immediately breaking the plant; an approximately 50% chance exists to receive 2 seeds in return.
can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: None

Spasticon

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & version: Thermal Expansion? (Not entirely sure)
Whats the bug? Thermal Expansion items (conduits, tesseracts) and BigReactors are losing their "state" when chunk unloads (or server restarts).
Can it be repeated? Yes, but not reliably.
Known Fix: Have to replace the affected item, once you find it (which usually involves tearing down the entire system). Chunkloader helps a little, but it'll still happen on server restarts.

See image below:
AcoAP3L.png

itum001

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:
Whats the bug? Quarry plus in 2 liquiduct dump over 200k liquid
problem with Agriculture problem with Peanuts don`t proses correctly , and i cant obtain cinnamon or vanilla plant, i can`t create Oven Racks
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: nope

genesectz_db

Jul 29, 2019
Mod pack: Monster 1.0.7
Mod & version: Not Sure
Paste in link to crash log: N/A
What's the bug? Every time I load up my FTB Monster world it crashes.
Can it be repeated : All the time
Known fix: Delete FTB monster folder and start a new world (if you try to copy saved data then paste it into the redownloaded version it would still crash)

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & version: Modular Powersuits
What's the bug? Currently only IC2 recipes are allowed for MPS, forcing users to go down the IC2 route if they want to use MPS.
Can it be repeated: Yes
Known fix: Modify configs to allow TE recipes
Not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but having the choice would be nice.

10chaos1

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.5/1.07
Mod & Version: unknown
Whats the bug? unable to left or right click in the player inventory (i have tested this in other packs and it only happens in monster)
Can it be repeated? Yes (even in new worlds)
Known Fix: unknown

genesectz_db

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.5/1.07
Mod & Version: unknown
Whats the bug? unable to left or right click in the player inventory (i have tested this in other packs and it only happens in monster)
Can it be repeated? Yes (even in new worlds)
Known Fix: unknown

Is touchscreen mode accidentally turned on? That might be the problem

Reactions: 10chaos1

Gerald Huppertz

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Magical Crops
Whats the bug? Shif clicking a magical crops recipe in NEI to auto populate the crafting causes client to crash to desktop.`````````````````````````````````
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Unkown

Angel Zodiac

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & version: RotaryCraft 1.6 v14b, NEI 1.6.1.8
What's the bug? Reservoir 30872:18 64000 mB of Spring Water is untextured and crashes your game when spawned in via NEI. It also makes the NEI overlay become invisible - only the buttons in the top left, the next/previous page buttons in the top right and the search bar. The Options button in the bottom left is still visible during this bug. Furthermore, all items on the same NEI page after the reservoir of spring water are invisible but can be individually looked up and they have textures. If it is in your hotbar, you infinitely crash until you INVedit it out of your inventory. If it is in your inventory, you crash as soon as you open your inventory.
Known fix: Unknown.

The "crash report" that generated for this was very.. Un-reportive.. It gave a bunch of information that had nothing to do with the crash (such as the locations of mobs in the world). I can post it if requested, but the only useful information that even remotely looked like a crash report was: "Unexpected error java.lang.NullPointerException"

Mod & version: Modular Powersuits 1.6.2-0.9.0-84
What's the bug? All items using the item ID 25026 (25026:0-16) will lose their textures/have their textures replaced with other random textures upon changing the texture pack in game and possibly in other ways; this can be reproduced by clicking the default texture pack in Resource Packs.
Known fix: Don't change your texture pack in game/restart your client after changing texture packs.

(The second one could be directly attributed to the mod itself, and therefore would be out of your hand)

MrPackTheBack

Jul 29, 2019
Mod pack : Monster 1.0.6
Mod & Version: Unkown
Paste in link to crash log: Unable to get one as console closes before I can get a copy of the log I'll add a crash file to this post
What's the bug? Unable to login to any servers, it will say logging in and based on looking at the console it's about to load the world then the console and the minecraft window close.
Known fix: None

Attachments

• crash-2014-01-26_07.59.04-client.txt
    34.4 KB · Views: 81

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
Mod pack : Monster 1.0.7
Mod & Version: Tinkers Construct
Paste in link to crash log: n/a
What's the bug? Aluminium Ore World generation is enabled twice. It is still enabled in TinkersWorkbench.txt and there is an option to generate oreAluminumtic in COFH-WorldGeneration.txt which is also enabled.
Known fix: Disable the aluminium ore worldgen in tinkersworkbench.txt

Laslon

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Project Red 4.2.2.19 Or Forge Multipart
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/stwS5XfJ
Whats the bug? Game crashes when breaking red alloy wire. The alloy wire can be not connected to anything or have no cover or strips or be connected and have strips.
Can it be repeated? It is not every time you break a wire but it has happened multiple times now. I tried doing it intentionaly and the game crashed.
Known Fix: Unknown.

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion
Whats the bug? When I cook up a Silver Ore from Thermal Expansion in a Slag Furnace, it becomes a Lead Ingot instead of a Silver Ingot.
Can it be repeated? Yes

The Slag Furnace is Factorization not Thermal Expansion. Factorization does not have a discreet lead ore - it spawns a 'silver' ore in its own worldgen that, in the Slag Furnace, produces lead and silver. Due to the ore dictionary registration, and the fact that Thermal Expansion is the world-gen of choice in Monster, the silver found in the world will behave that way in the Slag Furnace. i.e. the issue is strange if you aren't expecting it. But still by design. Perhaps Factorization needs to detect the presence of an explicit lead ore and change its Slag Furnace behavior so it works as expected in modpacks.

(Given that Galena is a lead ore that (irl) is also used as the most common basis of silver mining, I guess that Factorization actually models this more realistically than CoFH).

Last edited:

Xarlas

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: NEI
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug?:
Sometimes when i type something the searchbar gets invisible I am still able so type and it also searches correctly
Also if i click on an item while the search bar has dissapeared the items seems to dissapear and reappers if i klick somewhere in the inventory (where i have klicked)
It looks like this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wc7uw0naawc7avf/Screenshot 2014-01-27 12.59.31.png
Can it be repeated?:I can repeat it by searching servo a friend of me who has the same version doesnt get this bug
The searchbar disapears as soon i have typed ser
I tried Reinstalling ftb, reinstalling java
Known Fix:

Angel Zodiac

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: NEI
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug?:
Sometimes when i type something the searchbar gets invisible I am still able so type and it also searches correctly
Also if i click on an item while the search bar has dissapeared the items seems to dissapear and reappers if i klick somewhere in the inventory (where i have klicked)
It looks like this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wc7uw0naawc7avf/Screenshot 2014-01-27 12.59.31.png
Can it be repeated?:I can repeat it by searching servo a friend of me who has the same version doesnt get this bug
The searchbar disapears as soon i have typed ser
I tried Reinstalling ftb, reinstalling java
Known Fix:

This is the bug I reported on this same page. It's a bug with the Reservoir (note Re"servo"ir) of Spring Water. If you're on a server, ask the admin to disable it or disable it yourself if you're the owner. I'm not sure how to disable items, so I can't really help with this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.