Not open for further replies.

Morberis

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.3
Mod & Version: LycanitesMobsComplete 1.3.0 [1.6.4]
Pastebin link: http://pastebin.com/d1Ca02Yj
Whats the bug? World crash when a ticking entity (aspid) loads
Can it be repeated? I was getting it repeatedly on my world, brand new world
known fix: disable Aspids in configs. But something keeps reverting the configs, on my server and testing at home with the save file

Last edited:

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
I would say try a java update, it may help.

Although, I have noticed there have been a few world-leak messages in my logs as well. I fixed mine by placing down a chunkloader in all the dimensions.

By that I mean these ones:
2013-12-28 06:54:13 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Unloading dimension 7
2013-12-28 06:54:13 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Unloading dimension 1
2013-12-28 06:54:13 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Unloading dimension -100

this is not a world leak. this is normal vanilla behavior after you load a world.

Monster 1.0.3 TiCo tools are not showing actual durability and just show 100/100.

ArmorStatusHUD shows this as a percentage rather than the durability due to how TiC handles its item durability (using NBT data instead of DV.)

Also please not, I will only accept bug reports from 1.0.3 from this point on.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
well, I don't know a better place to post this, so I thought of posting it here.
right now it's not yet a problem, but the version 12 update of Geostrata removes this line of code

Code:
B:"Generate Rock"=false

it's mentioned by Reika in this post.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...ization-and-more/page__st__2740#entry27516085

what this means is, with version 12, Geostrate will generate all the stones added by the mod, and you cannot stop this with the configuration file anymore.
so you might wish to either control the spawning of these stones from Geostrata, or remove Geostrata altogether

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
this is not a world leak. this is normal vanilla behavior after you load a world.

I know that's not a world leak, I was pointing that section of the logs out for which dimensions to load to help with the world leak. For me if I loaded those worlds and the leaking stopped, well, stopped appearing in the console anyway.

bojangels19

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: I think chicken chunks 1.3.3.3
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/sZavUsVC
Whats the bug? The server console is being spammed by chickenchunks.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:[DOUBLEPOST=1388530241][/DOUBLEPOST]Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.3
Mod & Version: Magic crops 3.1.4
Pastebin link to crash log: 1st crash http://pastebin.com/vMxCxWXM 2nd crash http://pastebin.com/WZqDRLpt
Whats the bug? When I shift left click a recipe from magic crops to the crafting table it crashes the client.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:

Last edited:

Kerviel

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster v1.0.3
Mod & Version: Tinkers' Construct 1.5.2.4
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? Raw Aluminum 3x3 in crafting grid crafts a Block of Solid Ender which looks like a Block of Cobalt.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:

Goobdude

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster
Mod & Version: Biomes O' Plenty 1.2.0.364 and Lycanite's Mobs 1.2.4, Thaumcraft 4.0.5b
Whats the bug? The Promised Land, a mobless realm in BOP, is swarmed with Lycanite's Mobs and Thaumcraft "Pechs"
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Disable Lycanite's Mobs to remove hostile mobs, Pechs are passive unless provoked.

I apologize is the default-disabled mods aren't included in this support thread, disregard me if that is so.

3c1ips3

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Rotarycraft
Pastebin link to crash log:no crash
Whats the bug? CVT units does not work at all. putting a dynamometer at both sides of the CVT you get no poweroutput.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: ?[DOUBLEPOST=1388583871][/DOUBLEPOST]Mod Pack: Monster
Mod & Version: Rotarycraft & Railcraft
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
Whats the bug? Putting a HSLA steel ingot in the worktable or a workbench gives you a railcraft steel nugget insted of ball bearing.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: ?

3c1ips3

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Tinkers Construct & Rotarycraft
Whats the bug? Breaking any Rotarycraft block with a TC hammer makes the block disappear.
Can it be repeated? Yes

AlanEsh

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.3 SERVER zip file corruption
Mod & Version: Special Mobs 2.6
Whats the bug? Unzipping fails on windows; tried my Mac and got the following message.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3063319/archivererror.png
As you can see the error message is cut off, but I am assuming this file is locked or corrupted in the 1.0.3 monster server archive.
Can it be repeated? Yes

IF YOUR ARE UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE MONSTER SERVER due to creeperhost being overloaded (as it has been for at least a full day), try changing the FTB Launcher's options>>advanced download location to "Nottingham".

Omniwrath

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Mystcraft (whatever comes with 1.0.3)
Whats the bug? Spawned in descriptive books do not generate new worlds or teleport people to them. I have not been able to craft a book either, but it's possible that I'm doing it wrong.
Can it be repeated? Yes. Spawn a Descriptive book with the /give command and try to use it.
Known Fix: None that I am aware of.

Computerdude05

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack:Monster1.0.3
Mod&Version: Powersuits : 0.9.-84, numina : 0.1.1-53, and xact : 0.4.3
Pastebin link to crash log:none
Whats the bug? logging into a server the game tells me that the Forge Mod Loader could not connect to this server The mods and versions listed below could not be found They are required to play on this server are Powersuits : 0.9.-84, numina : 0.1.1-53, and xact : 0.4.3
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix:none that I am aware of.

Bigman52796

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Unknown
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash, but in the console, it just kept repeating the same things over and over when near the area: http://pastebin.com/pBMrEGK2
And i have a screenshot:

Whats the bug? For some reason, at least 100 chickens spawned near my house, and i have no idea why. I went out mining, and when i went back to my base, it was overrun by chickens. Whenever i'm in that area, it lags, making it basically unplayable. When i leave the area, however, there's no lag. But no matter how many times i leave/unload those chunks or restart the client, they're still there. Whenever i go near that area, the console just turns into a black screen. This happened before, a couple of days ago with bats, but it caused no lag, and i eventually killed them all.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: I assume installing SPC and using the /killall command would get rid of them, but i can't seem to install it correctly or find installation instructions that work.

Attachments

• upload_2014-1-1_21-30-49.png
    upload_2014-1-1_21-30-49.png
    551.8 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Chisel v1.5.0-fix
Whats the bug?: Chisel left-click on valid Chisel-able material blocks can make the block vanish entirely to the player chiseling (no ghost bounding box, nothing). The empty space still collides with the player, but as far as the client is concerned the block is air and the player can interact with blocks otherwise obstructed by the "vanished" block. In SSP and SMP this can be amended by going away a distance (beyond render range) and returning, or by restarting (SSP)/relogging (SMP). Interestingly enough, in SMP, only the player using the Chisel has this issue; other players can see and interact with the vanished block appropriately.
Can it be repeated?: Yep. I didn't go through the whole catalog, but it seems to occur with random selections in variations on Dirt and Fantasy Blocks at the very least. Does not happen with every single variant, but as when you left-click Chisel a block it turns into a random variant this isn't something I'm going to spend a lot of time going through.
Known Fix: Don't use the Chisel like that? (I don't actually use it like that, credit for finding this goes to a certain significant other, who may have chanted "see see, look at me, finding bugs, now you have to report it" while running around turning my mining tunnel's walls into random blocks. I take minor solace knowing tomorrow is historically the busiest work day of the year for his section and he's working help desk during it.)

Mod & Version: JABBA 1.0.3 & BetterStorage 0.7.3.38
What's the bug?: Using the Dolly on a stacked (two-high) Locker has fun results. If used on the bottom portion, it makes the locker "disappear", but the top locker is still there and has a "ghost" bounding box and its inventory can be interacted with as normal. Placing this bottom portion elsewhere will show the double Locker entity but you will only interact with what was in the bottom inventory when opening it, and you can walk through the top half of the locker. Picking up the top portion likewise will allow you to move around a "ghost" locker nobody can see. If you move the two pieces responsibly, they'll merge back together into a single locker in the end.
Can it be repeated: Yep.
Known Fix: Don't panic, your stuff is all still there, just split between the two pieces like you'd expect. If all else fails, you can break and replace both. As usual, since this belongs in the catalog of "stupid tricks Vauthil does with mod objects that allow you to pick up things with NBT data", I don't know that anybody's rushing to address this one. Very not critical. (Note: if somebody has done this, you may see a lot of "[WARNING] [betterstorage] getConnectedTileEntity() returned null." in the console until it's put back together right.)

Darkbolt

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Rotary craft and Thermal expansion
Pastebin link to crash log: Not a crash.
What's the bug?: Every time a chunk is loaded all the Magnetostatic engines in the that chunk is disconected from both Energy cells and Energy conduit.
Known Fix: Pick up the cell or conduit and place it back down, this fixes the problem until the next time the chunck is unloaded.

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Mystcraft (whatever comes with 1.0.3)
Whats the bug? Spawned in descriptive books do not generate new worlds or teleport people to them. I have not been able to craft a book either, but it's possible that I'm doing it wrong.
Can it be repeated? Yes. Spawn a Descriptive book with the /give command and try to use it.
Known Fix: None that I am aware of.

I have had this same bug but only on my server not single player and I have found a temporary fix for it after a few hours of testing.
1: Download your servers map into your FTB monster dir.
2: Go to your age in single player (with a linkbook) and save and quit.
3: Reupload your map to your server and launch.
4: Your linkbook should work to get you back and after your others also.

This worked for me but no guarantees and I have not tested crystal portals.
After looking at changelogs on mystcraft i think it maybe the fact they have made the ages unload properly in minecraft now which has caused an error in not reloading all of mystcraft.

Edit: changed loading to reloading

Last edited:

Chelblit

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Mystcraft in Monster 1.0.3 (with BOP and Dye Trees)
Pastebin link to crash log: None
Whats the bug? The ink vial if filled with a yellow liquid instead of black ink, and doesn't work with an ink mixer. It's the only ink vial, and is labeled "mystcraft," so I know it isn't another item. When I click U to show uses it shows that the liquid is lubricant. No idea why, but it's like this on single player but not my friend's server.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Might be an item ID issue?

descention

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Mystcraft in Monster 1.0.3 (with BOP and Dye Trees)
Pastebin link to crash log: None
Whats the bug? The ink vial if filled with a yellow liquid instead of black ink, and doesn't work with an ink mixer. It's the only ink vial, and is labeled "mystcraft," so I know it isn't another item. When I click U to show uses it shows that the liquid is lubricant. No idea why, but it's like this on single player but not my friend's server.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Might be an item ID issue?

Pretty sure DyeTrees was removed in 1.0.3. Removed DyeTrees

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
So I went back and did regression testing on everything I've reported so far, I can post all the current issues again but it'd be a fairly good-sized post. Shall I do so or put it all in a text file on an external site?

ParasiticSoul

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:1.0.3
Pastebin link to crash log : http://pastebin.com/Mhd1rpa9 (not crash log but shows spam)
Whats the bug? Console keeps getting spammed (I think it has something to do with chunk generation). Sometimes even to the point that the server freezes for 3 to 8 seconds
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: No Clue

Status
Not open for further replies.