Unsupported Monster 1.6.4 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Issues pre-1.1.0 will be removed if posted after this point!

Please note we cant fix a lot of the issues just report them here so we can fix them in future.

Be sure to send the FTB console log not the minecraft crash report

Please report all Launcher crashes/ failures here http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/forum/tech-support.14/

Format:

Mod Pack: Monster
Mod & Version:
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug?
Can it be repeated?
Known Fix:

New rule for this thread. If you post a bug that's already known and it doesn't provide any more new useful information it will be deleted. Posts that provide no useful information may also be deleted.

Follow the format in the first post and check to see if your bug is known before posting. If your post vanishes its already known or not a bug or didn't include enough info.

If you post a bug or problem already mentioned here: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/important-update-news-read-before-updating-any-pack.36499/

We will delete it. Read the warning thread before posting bug reports.

"I has a bug"

"xyz mod is broken"

"it crashes" -- with no crash report

the above do not qualify as bug reports and will be terminated on sight.

IF playing with Railcraft enabled manually update to Thermal Expansion 11b from here http://direct.teamcofh.com/index.php?page=downloads there is a known world corruption possibility when playing with both mods installed prior to 11b of TE.

Last edited:

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster v1.0.0
Mod & Version: XACT v0.4.2c (in interaction with mmmPowerSuits, which is not at fault but which might get the blame on superficial examination because crash log)
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/ftrxj51U
What's the bug?: With XACT and Modular PowerSuits installed, using "T" to search the Creative Inventory crashes the client. No effect on server itself.
Can it be repeated?: Yes, across multiple versions of mmmPowerSuits/Numina.
Known Fix: Updating to XACT v0.4.3 fixed this for me.

Reactions: Ashzification

kd0pls

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Unknown
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/hrxpdEVA
Whats the bug? Array Out of Bounds/Ticking Entity on ExtendedBlockStorage/Enderman
Happened while in a "Roguelike Dungeon" and accessing a vanilla chest.
Can it be repeated? No, when I restarted the game, the chest was gone.
Known Fix: Unknown

LightHero

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Key Bindings - Monster v1.0 and 1.01
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/XSxBhM6A - no crash - options.txt to show I'm not crazy :(
Whats the bug? Unable to use "F" key to move right - I've checked everywhere I know in the key options to find the duplicate to no avail. (Sorry if this is the wrong spot to post, didn't know if bug or key binding collision with another - can't find and it's colored in white, not red)
Can it be repeated? Yes - "F" key seems to be completely inert and does nothing even if I don't have it bound to anything in the options.txt
Known Fix: *Keybindings for Better Storage has to be manually changed in the .cfg file - "F" key was assigned in there - changed and fixed*

Last edited:

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Basic Components 1.0.0.18
Pastebin link to crash log: None
Whats the bug?: Generated Copper and Tin when CoFH already generates it
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:
Code:
ore_generation {
  B:"Generate oreCopper"=false
  B:"Generate oreTin"=false

Mod & Version: Chisel 1.5.0, EmasherResource 1.2.1.8, GeoStrata 10b
Whats the bug?: All 3 generates the same kind of stone, Limestone. Geostrate and Chisel also both generate Marble.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Disable the duplicate stone generations in some of these mods. You might also want to check and see if there are other mods generating duplicate stones aswell.

Sarda

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: RotaryCraft 1.6 v10h
Whats the bug? Place down two reservoirs so they touch = crash to desktop very rarely.
Can it be repeated? No. I can't get it to do it at will.
Known Fix: None.

AforAnonymous

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: XACT v0.4.2c (in interaction with mmmPowerSuits, which is not at fault but which might get the blame on superficial examination because crash log)
What's the bug?: With XACT and Modular PowerSuits installed, using "T" to search the Creative Inventory crashes the client. No effect on server itself.
Can confirm, also happens if you just click the compass icon in the upper right corner for search in creative mode.

lmas

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the bug? Game really lags on single player mode. I set ram 3GB out of 4.Server setup lags too. Not working with MCPC+ aswell
Can it be repeated?Yes lag part saw it today on twitch stream.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Powersuites
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/VUwXKGrt
Whats the bug? After clicking on the compass in creative inventory, ftb crashes.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Unknown

should be fixed when I roll out 1.0.2
Mod & Version: Basic Components 1.0.0.18
Whats the bug?: Generated Copper and Tin when CoFH already generates it
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:
Code:
ore_generation {
  B:"Generate oreCopper"=false
  B:"Generate oreTin"=false

Mod & Version: Chisel 1.5.0, EmasherResource 1.2.1.8, GeoStrata 10b
Whats the bug?: All 3 generates the same kind of stone, Limestone. Geostrate and Chisel also both generate Marble.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Disable the duplicate stone generations in some of these mods. You might also want to check and see if there are other mods generating duplicate stones aswell.

ores fixed in 1.0.2.
geostrata doesnt generate its blocks, only its crystals. I'll look into the other two, if they are oreDict properly, i'll adjust that in 1.0.3

Whats the bug? Game really lags on single player mode. I set ram 3GB out of 4.Server setup lags too. Not working with MCPC+ aswell
Can it be repeated?Yes lag part saw it today on twitch stream.

maybe you should check your settings. reports of "lag" are not bug reports and can usually be solved by properly configuring your computer. any further posts on lag will simply be deleted.

Resender

Jul 29, 2019
Ok following crashes that don't generate any report
Trying the search items tab in creative
Destroying the dna machines

bojangels19

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: mmmpowersuit Monster 1.0.1
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/tVMYq0AC
Whats the bug? When I click on the tinker table then on any of the armor pieces my client crashes. (I'm in creative mode when it happens. I just tried in survival and it crashed again)
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix: None that I know of.

AforAnonymous

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.1
Mod & Version: Maaaaaybe Buildcraft, specifically buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.1
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug? Root cause is unclear. Happens in SMP (can't test SSP as the PC is too weak to run it), issue is as follows: Quickly placing multiple buildcraft pipes is /very/ laggy. (Tested with golden fluid pipes but happens with all of them.) Placing other blocks (e.g. Dirt) quickly is fine. I suspect this might also happen with other blocks, but I haven't really gone looking yet. This was tested with the Server running on an Azure Cloud Large instance, so it's quite beefy & it's very doubtful that this is a server HW performance issue. Was confirmed by multiple other players on the server.
Can it be repeated? Yes, 100% of the time
Known Fix: N/A

Last edited:

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: RailCraft - Railcraft_1.6.4-8.3.1.0.jar
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/cjTPZiCs (don't mind the title typo..oops)
Whats the bug? The version of Railcraft included in FTB Monster is not compatible with MCPC+. MCPC+ is on Forge v.965 (mcpc-plus-1.6.4-R2.1-forge965-B188.jar) yet Railcraft seems locked to a specific version (953), not x version and newer: 00:39:43 [SEVERE] The mod Railcraft (Railcraft) requires mod versions [Forge@[9.11.1.953,9.11.1.953]] to be available
Can it be repeated? Yes, consistently on 1.0.0 and 1.0.1
Known Fix: Don't use MCPC+ for now.

We don't support MCPC+. This is not a modpack bug.[DOUBLEPOST=1387939522][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.1
Mod & Version: Maaaaaybe Buildcraft, specifically buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.1
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug? Root cause is unclear. Happens in SMP (can't test SSP as the PC is too weak to run it), issue is as follows: Quickly placing multiple buildcraft pipes is /very/ laggy. (Tested with golden fluid pipes but happens with all of them.) Placing other blocks (e.g. Dirt) quickly is fine. I suspect this might also happen with other blocks, but I haven't really gone looking yet. This was tested with the Server running on an Azure Cloud Large instance, so it's quite beefy & it's very doubtful that this is a server HW performance issue. Was confirmed by multiple other players on the server.
Can it be repeated? Yes, 100% of the time
Known Fix: N/A

Not a bug. That's just Buidcraft.

Mark Wascher Jr

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:
Whats the bug? Running OS X 10.9.1 when I launch the pack it works on loading the pack and launches the Mojang screen. That stays up for a while but near around the time any other pack would come up with the minecraft menu the whole pack/launcher closes.
Can it be repeated? Does it everytime. I've yet to get into the pack itself.

Raptorana

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.2
Mod & Version: Magical Crops 3.0.0
Whats the bug? Bringing up the recipe for Coal seeds, and then Shift clicking on the [?] to enter it into the crafting grid causes a crash
Crash Report: http://pastebin.com/Y7VD2yUT
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known fix: Enter recipe manually
Note: I'm using MultiMC and all files have been copied over from FTB Launcher. This is not a launcher issue.

Sofailitswin

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: RotaryCraft
Crash: No Crash
Whats the bug? Boring Machine stop's working when it comes into contact with Micicrite from the mimicry mod or Essence ore from Magical Crops
Can it be repeated? Yes, although every time i hope it fixes itself
Known Fix: destroying the ore manually and then placing the boring machine down again and letting it go through the hole it just dug

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Tinker's Construct 1.5.2.2
Whats the bug? Cannot create non-metal mattocks. I believe this configuration was taken from MagicFarm
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:
Code:
  B:"Deny creation of non-metal mattocks"=false

Status
Not open for further replies.