Modded UHC tournament

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Should there be a Modded Ultra Hardcore?

• Total voters

Pancakes6613

Jul 29, 2019
\
-true, and we can't do anything with force field, because they lag the hell out of the server
-many waiting games can be created, but a shooting game with mobs on conveyor belts sounds awesome
-i am at the moment building a (direwolf20) parkour map with mods: my conclusion so far: SOOO MAAANNNYY OPTIOOONS. I made one earlier, but i made a HUGE mistake with arcane blocks which made the entire map impossible., except if your game name was Eadorimthtyrth...
but would the belts and mobs lag the server because unless it is turned off somehow, they will be pathfinding, and will the belts cause lag because that area would need to be always chunkloaded so the belts work, unless they don't need to be loaded

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
but would the belts and mobs lag the server because unless it is turned off somehow, they will be pathfinding, and will the belts cause lag because that area would need to be always chunkloaded so the belts work, unless they don't need to be loaded
Well you need to spawn the mobs in. This proberly can be disabled(depends on how you spawn them in), also if at the end of the line just let the mobs die they will not cause more lag and if the chunks are unloaded the mobs will despawn/do nothing.

Pancakes6613

Jul 29, 2019
Well you need to spawn the mobs in. This proberly can be disabled(depends on how you spawn them in), also if at the end of the line just let the mobs die they will not cause more lag and if the chunks are unloaded the mobs will despawn/do nothing.
Makes sense

Pancakes6613

Jul 29, 2019
i am lost... where were we stuck this time again?
What?[DOUBLEPOST=1395688391][/DOUBLEPOST]Has the pack been made and sent in for approval? If so we should probably start working on the server it's self and maybe getting a YouTuber to back us up/sponsor us (by sponsor I mean support)

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
What?[DOUBLEPOST=1395688391][/DOUBLEPOST]Has the pack been made and sent in for approval? If so we should probably start working on the server it's self and maybe getting a YouTuber to back us up/sponsor us (by sponsor I mean support)

Not yet.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
First. Have you considered antique atlas since you dislike the other minimaps? Also can you post the current mod list so I can look for things that I can suggest upon?

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Also can you post the current mod list so I can look for things that I can suggest upon?

I've taken my best shot at this in previous posts. If you can find mods to add or remove, go ahead.

Best of luck! :p

Last edited:

null123

Mar 27, 2014
I think this would be very good, but would require some major tweaking of configs. Too many weapons can just oneshot everything. Obvious candidate: Gravel Launcher from Rotarycraft. I love it, but it would be far too OP in PvP, ESPECIALLY on UHC.

Eadorimthryth

Jul 29, 2019
I think this would be very good, but would require some major tweaking of configs. Too many weapons can just oneshot everything. Obvious candidate: Gravel Launcher from Rotarycraft. I love it, but it would be far too OP in PvP, ESPECIALLY on UHC.
and the etheric sword can bypass armour (any armour I think), but what to disable in the configs is a discussion for later, when we have the modlist done. About the modlist: I don't have much input, because I haven't played that many mods. If you read this and have suggestions on the modlist (and haven't already suggested that) help us. Ideas for configs and stuff come later.

null123

Mar 27, 2014
For the love of smurf, not IC2 -_-
Quantum = Extremely OP in this type of server, EVEN WITH the gregtech recipes.

null123

Mar 27, 2014
and the etheric sword can bypass armour (any armour I think), but what to disable in the configs is a discussion for later, when we have the modlist done. About the modlist: I don't have much input, because I haven't played that many mods. If you read this and have suggestions on the modlist (and haven't already suggested that) help us. Ideas for configs and stuff come later.
The mod list looks pretty good to me, as it is.

null123

Mar 27, 2014
So any new news about the pack itself?
Yo dawg I heard you like new news thats new so I got some brand new new news thats completely new, I mean, Im new to the scene, but I can stll get new news for new people to read over new thing so they can have new news.

Eadorimthryth

Jul 29, 2019
Yo dawg I heard you like new news thats new so I got some brand new new news thats completely new, I mean, Im new to the scene, but I can stll get new news for new people to read over new thing so they can have new news.
but that ain't new news for the everyone except the new new-ones.

but seriously though, is there any progress? Because I have no idea what needs to happen for the people of ATLauncher to accept our modpack.. or couldn't we just upload all the stuff in dropbox, so everyone can download it. for example: one needs ATLauncher, then uses the "vanilla instance", then simply pastes in the ATLauncher map all the stuff said person downloaded, the stuff we configured and uploaded on dropbox. Or is that not very usefull?