Modded UHC tournament

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Should there be a Modded Ultra Hardcore?

• Total voters

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
I'm glad to help in ideas, but I'm not much of a master of the creation itself :p
if your willing to help with dungeons/help play testing then I will make the modpack and get the test server up and running. deal?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
So if we get all the permissions it is going to contain
mine and blade
better dungeons
blood magic
thaumcraft
tinkers construct

perhaps computercraft to handle the shrinking borders/other needed things?
any others you can think of?

Jackcat136

Jul 29, 2019
I'm thinking if there could be a custom dungeon with a very nicely bred agricraft crop it would be pretty nice, so maybe agricraft I guess? Botania could be fun with the same idea of finding a dungeon with the mana pool half full or so. Improving minecraft could work, maybe some quadrum items would be fun? :p I'm quite tired as of now, I'm sure I'll be full of even more ideas tomorrow

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
I'm thinking if there could be a custom dungeon with a very nicely bred agricraft crop it would be pretty nice, so maybe agricraft I guess? Botania could be fun with the same idea of finding a dungeon with the mana pool half full or so. Improving minecraft could work, maybe some quadrum items would be fun? :p I'm quite tired as of now, I'm sure I'll be full of even more ideas tomorrow

I Have a running version now. Will put Botania in (never played with it don't even know if it has something for pvp). Agricraft and improving minecraft I am not so sure about

quadrum will go in together with mine tweaker and mod tweaker if we have a clear mod list. As there is not to much of tweaking to do now.

What about smart moving mod? Never really used it could it be useful?

Sorry! I would've helped but I am busy with my jampacked 2 submission!
Have fun,
Cheers,

I understand success with jampacked and have fun.

edit: started to play arround with the better dungeons mobs and then created this:
2015-03-21_18.02.07.png

Yes that is a skeleton with a shield and a bound sword plus some other random armor it also has the same AI as the normal better dungeon mobs so it sometimes runs away to heal itself to drink a potion and restore hp.

Last edited:

Eadorimthryth

Jul 29, 2019
I Have a running version now. Will put Botania in (never played with it don't even know if it has something for pvp). Agricraft and improving minecraft I am not so sure about

quadrum will go in together with mine tweaker and mod tweaker if we have a clear mod list. As there is not to much of tweaking to do now.

What about smart moving mod? Never really used it could it be useful?

I understand success with jampacked and have fun.

edit: started to play arround with the better dungeons mobs and then created this:

Yes that is a skeleton with a shield and a bound sword plus some other random armor it also has the same AI as the normal better dungeon mobs so it sometimes runs away to heal itself to drink a potion and restore hp.
Dat skeleton!
I have now idea what i could do at this stages, with some trouble at home and stuff...... But I have been working on some crm websites for school (of which two are in actual production, yay), and with some playing around I can begin with an (pre-)alpha website for MUHC, which main focus would be the management of the people who want to play MUHC (for testing purposes I will use something like 000webhost and not a dedicated webserver) But it will have to wait till the end of this month before I can seriously start with it.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Dat skeleton!
I have now idea what i could do at this stages, with some trouble at home and stuff...... But I have been working on some crm websites for school (of which two are in actual production, yay), and with some playing around I can begin with an (pre-)alpha website for MUHC, which main focus would be the management of the people who want to play MUHC (for testing purposes I will use something like 000webhost and not a dedicated webserver) But it will have to wait till the end of this month before I can seriously start with it.

If you want I can give you access to the development modpack that way you can help with dungeons and suggest mods /test.

Note that some blocks don't seem to like being a dungeon need to look which one and why. Just didn't had a lot of time to work on it or motivation.

edit: added you to the conversation and you should be able to download the pack.

Last edited:

Eadorimthryth

Jul 29, 2019
If you want I can give you access to the development modpack that way you can help with dungeons and suggest mods /test.

Note that some blocks don't seem to like being a dungeon need to look which one and why. Just didn't had a lot of time to work on it or motivation.

edit: added you to the conversation and you should be able to download the pack.
I don't think I can help with the "Why"-part ;)

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
I don't think I can help with the "Why"-part ;)

Well I have to look a bit more into it but I think it just doesn't like extra data as thaumcraft's aura nodes for example crashes it but if I reload the world they are there but without aspects.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
update I managed to create a dungeon and spawn it using the test item. It has already hidden chest so it only need mobs which I also need to check if I can let the chest spawn mod items otherwise the mobs will need to give them. Any ideas/suggestions/other things that you may want to tell me?
2015-03-25_21.28.07.png

I will try to get a modlist up tomorrow. It depends on how much time I have.

Jackcat136

Jul 29, 2019
Looks sweet, would be nice if there was some really nice mobs in here, I think the blood magic demon grunts, or the thuamcraft crimson cult would be nice to use, although those crimson cult clerics might be a bit broken for UHC

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
I got a list still need to fill in some things but it is a start.
You can check it out here.

I will edit this post If I manage to get some more work done on dungeons/get a certain mechanic done/have other news today.