Mod Pack Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

scantrontb

Jul 29, 2019
yeah, I think it's only looking through that list. which is missing a NEI/ Codechicken listing. I plan on cobbling a 1.6 myself once enough Mods have updated, just for testing, but NEI is on the top of my must have list. If I'm gonna deal with block ID issues i have to have that mod.

personally, i like this link better... it seems (to me anyway) to be laid out much more logically, and easier to find the "exact" mod you're looking for... YMMV, but it works for me :)

Blu_Haze

Jul 29, 2019
personally, i like this link better... it seems (to me anyway) to be laid out much more logically, and easier to find the "exact" mod you're looking for... YMMV, but it works for me :)

Hmm...that one looks nice and all, but it doesn't seem to be updated as reliably.

There are several mods on there which upgraded to 1.6.2 already but aren't on the new list. Mods that are showing as updated on NEM.

As far as I can see it also doesn't seem to support displaying the version numbers for each mod in the list, which is something pretty important to me. The in game mod list seems like a nice idea though.

Wyld

Jul 29, 2019
Between a little experimentation of CubeWorld and actually *playing* some Minecraft .. I've been somewhat preoccupied.

Welp, coffee is in hand, spreadsheet is now open, and I'm going to through the motions.

Oh, and as an aside, I put together a silly little testpack I'm calling "Ultra Hard Survival". It is delightfully brutal.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Between a little experimentation of CubeWorld and actually *playing* some Minecraft .. I've been somewhat preoccupied.

Welp, coffee is in hand, spreadsheet is now open, and I'm going to through the motions.

Oh, and as an aside, I put together a silly little testpack I'm calling "Ultra Hard Survival". It is delightfully brutal.

Dibs on helping to test it.

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
Oh that's fine and all, it's just that for a while you were sick, then said you'd get it done, and then nothing for about a week so I was actually a bit worried something might've happened :O

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
11 seconds eh. What happened, you spawned next to a creeper and got chased into a pit of poison and finally managed to get out into quicksand or something?

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
Jungle Spider. *twitch*
Ah those things from BoP. I hate them too with their poison and blind crap. I got attacked by one at the start of one of my worlds but somehow made it lose interest in me. At least it's not like what happened to me a few times - spawned underground inside a lava pool once and another inside a poison spring.

Wyld

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, my day is closing to an end. Managed to get around 95% through the modpacks and testing. A few notes so far ..
  • MPS (and Addons) will need to revert to current release version.
  • Checking new Tinkers Construct still (with the awesome mDiyo assisting).
  • Very latest GregTech is going to be an issue.
  • SecretRooms still needs a review.
  • I need to do some checks on IC2.
Will be continuing on the morrow.

Molten

Jul 29, 2019

I am glad you are finding time to actually play. It's my strong belief that people who are involved in putting together packs who don't play are of little use. And often end up doing more harm than good.
Playing is crucial. Happy you allocate time to this. Also it's good for the soul ;)

campermangreg

Jul 29, 2019
For the beta i think there should be a option on if people want to use the Twilight forest and they can have a different option, like having the aether 2 because many people running a server realise that the Twilight forest can really low the tps, i for one no longer have this problem but would still like to see a option and i think the aether 2 could be that other option.

LittleDan45

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone noticed a hunger bug. I'm running it on a server and all of the sudden everyone is receiving hunger damage

Status
Not open for further replies.