Mod Pack Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

moff3tt

Jul 29, 2019
I have had no trouble with moving to .7

.7 came out, updated my client through the launcher. To update my server I deleted the config, coremods, lib, mods folders, and server jar from the .6, and replaced them with the ones in the .7 server release.

Working smoothly for me.

apokaliptik

Jul 29, 2019
on 0.7 NGT, how do I manage my waypoints? I can't find the key to see all my waypoints on a list, it used to be 'M' but nothing happens when I click i. I can only create new waypoints through 'B' and change zoom with 'Z', and there is no key settings for the minimap on the Controls menu.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
on 0.7 NGT, how do I manage my waypoints? I can't find the key to see all my waypoints on a list, it used to be 'M' but nothing happens when I click i. I can only create new waypoints through 'B' and change zoom with 'Z', and there is no key settings for the minimap on the Controls menu.

M is the defalt for Rei's minimap. This pack came bundled with voxel map.

YasukiHumai

Jul 29, 2019

M is the defalt for Rei's minimap. This pack came bundled with voxel map.

M is bound to two different keys in the keybindings, change this and you are good to go.

Reactions: erdubya and Wyld

Airship

Jul 29, 2019
say, what happened to 0.7 being renamed and made semi official? We still have to use the private pack codes to get it, right?

Bhasin

Jul 29, 2019
* This outlined timeline is our current estimated time for release. No promises are given or guarantees offered. These are the timelines we hope to achieve, however sometimes unforeseen events prevent us from achieving these goals.*
I'm hoping that the next patch will include a horse breeding mod or some thing of the sort.

fangfire

Jul 29, 2019
say, what happened to 0.7 being renamed and made semi official? We still have to use the private pack codes to get it, right?

As far as I can tell due to haunting this thread is that .7 is still a beta until they hunt down the last of the bugs and then once they are happy that it is fully stable it will finally be released as public pack.

Guthatron

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone explain to me why people keep mentioning FTB 1.6
1.5.2 isnt even released yet and neither is Vanilla 1.6. My thought would be that it'd be a long time before FTB got to 1.6. Since its a whole version behind justnow.
Or is FTB for 1.5 coming out then for 1.6 soon after?
If so doesnt that mean 2 complete re-starts in quick succession

fangfire

Jul 29, 2019
Originally the 1.5.2 release was not going to happen and was going to stay in beta but due to popular opinion the FTB crew decided to make a full release of 1.5.2. The 1.6 talks are because a new pack will become the flagship and ultimate will no longer be updated.

Guthatron

Jul 29, 2019
Originally the 1.5.2 release was not going to happen and was going to stay in beta but due to popular opinion the FTB crew decided to make a full release of 1.5.2. The 1.6 talks are because a new pack will become the flagship and ultimate will no longer be updated.

Thanks for the reply.
that makes more sense.
So the 1.6 pack is not imminent? As that is how people have made it sound but I find that hard to believe

fangfire

Jul 29, 2019
Eh people are just excited for the latest and greatest that is offered plus there is all the speculation on what the new pack will contain.

Airship

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I can tell due to haunting this thread is that .7 is still a beta until they hunt down the last of the bugs and then once they are happy that it is fully stable it will finally be released as public pack.
Ah, that makes sense... Sorry for beating a dead horse here, but will 0.7 beta worlds be forward compatible with the new official pack? :x

Sarda

Jul 29, 2019

No 1.6 Ultimate :O But I use all those mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.