Mod Pack Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
So I guess as some of you figured out I fixed the server versions (Kinda) still a couple of issues with them but nothing that should affect usage :)

asiotech

Jul 29, 2019
@Bryan Weismore
you can use the world in an earlier version but that won't change the world back to what it was before you used it in 0.7

Molten

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anyway to roll back to a previous pack version? 0.7 broke some of my non ftb mods :(

In the launcher, with the pack selected across the top is a drop down "version" menu. Select 0.6
Most likely if it's not id conflicts check the mods in question for newer updates as think 0.7 uses a newer forge version.

Molten

Jul 29, 2019
No modular power suits addon? :(

Surprised there was no Reliquary tbh.
And the MPS addon that i had used in 0.6 crashes on startup. But at the moment i'm busy trying to get Treecapacitator to work cause i'm cheating scum.

Edit: Downloaded the newest addon for MPS and it loads up ok.

Kaerras

Jul 29, 2019
Anybody having any trouble with tconstruct in the 0.7 NGT? Can't seem to make any tool parts.

As for the minimap issue, I did have to change my keyconfig - there is a conflicting command set to M.

Wyld

Jul 29, 2019
Anybody having any trouble with tconstruct in the 0.7 NGT? Can't seem to make any tool parts.

Tinkers Construct requires some tool parts (metal ones) to be smelted. This can be changed in configs, but it's how the mod is intended to be.

apokaliptik

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, any idea what ID 359 is? Trying to run 0.7 NGT : Downloaded pack, activated Biomes O'Plenty, downloaded the server .jar and got it running on my server (Went to the Biomes'O'Plenty cfg file and changed Spawn Biomes in World to true), however when I try to join I get a "ID Mismatched 359 between world and game". Anything I'm doing wrong?

Molten

Jul 29, 2019
359 is vannila shears. If it's that screen that says "yes or no" to load. just hit yes.
If it's not that screen I don't know.

Also that id has not changed since 0.6 either.

apokaliptik

Jul 29, 2019
After some testing, the problem is in fact related to Biomes'O'Plenty. If I de-activate it on the client, it joins the server just fine. I can also see on the server startup messages that Biomes'O'Plenty is not beeing loaded... what am I doing wrong? I also tried downloading the mod from the minecraftforums page and manually adding it to the jar, but it still won't recognize the mod as beeing loaded.

Disregard, I must be the person with the lowest IQ on this solar system. I was installing Biomes'O'Plenty the old way, copy-pasting the files from the zip straight into the server jar... All I had to do was go to the mods folder and remove the .disabled from the zip. Voilá.

russjr08

Jul 29, 2019
After some testing, the problem is in fact related to Biomes'O'Plenty. If I de-activate it on the client, it joins the server just fine. I can also see on the server startup messages that Biomes'O'Plenty is not beeing loaded... what am I doing wrong? I also tried downloading the mod from the minecraftforums page and manually adding it to the jar, but it still won't recognize the mod as beeing loaded.

The server also has the have the mod installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.