Mod Pack Update

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Conguy97

Jul 29, 2019
I miss the forum rules that shall not be named that had an outright ban on any meme pics at all for whatever reason.
Also this post of mine adds no new info or content at all. And also manages to go off topic. Should fit in nicely here.
Same thing for the server promotion page with people not following the requirement page

Jordor

Jul 29, 2019
I can't wait To use the new launcherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbckfhfkvkgbfofh. People. We need to relax otherwise this is gonna explode

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Same thing for the server promotion page with people not following the requirement page

Server promotion threads shouldn't even be approved if they don't follow the requirement page.

I can't wait To use the new launcherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbckfhfkvkgbfofh. People. We need to relax otherwise this is gonna explode

Hang on... we're the ones which need to relax? Are you sure? Not someone else?

Reactions: Molten

Virgoddess

Jul 29, 2019
I've found that catching up on the filibuster here in Texas and the Supreme Court decision has been a great distraction from my stalking of this thread.

Reactions: Geekomancer

LydenAidenRapid

Jul 29, 2019
Finally, thanks to all who joined in on my testing spree in the chat area of the google spreadsheet .. and after that, joined in to watch Black Dynamite together :p That was cool :)[/quote]

Ya Jive turkey

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
3ccPSCi.png

This might take a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.