Mod Pack Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

AUSGrizzly

Jul 29, 2019
Dang. I wish I knew the password. Really don't care about restarting too many times as I do that anyway...

Molten

Jul 29, 2019
Dang. I wish I knew the password. Really don't care about restarting too many times as I do that anyway...

Same, I would be playing SSP anyway for a few days to get a feel for the new stuff before starting any long term world anyway.

Luke_H

Jul 29, 2019
Ok your own service outage page indicated until this morning that you had a node issue in your LA facility until this afternoon. The issue was aged 13 days. And I wasnt even the first person in this thread to point out that there was So I am not insinuating anything. My source for a 2 week outage was based on your own service outage page. Now where you differ from me is my suggestion that a unresolved issue for 2 weeks makes a potential customer wonder if creeperhost would take care of a individual account problem in a timely manner. You may or may not.. But it is a valid question that a potential customer should ask. I guess I am just unimpressed with a outage from your service status page that is 13 days old.
It seems like you are still in the frame of mind and intent on damaging the company, I strongly recommend that you send me a private message so we can resolve why your attitude towards us is as it is.

By the way, the node may have been down on the network page as we had retired that box and we forgot to remove it from our monitoring software. Sorry to burst your bubble!

I strongly recommend that you fully research a situation before making up a scenario and broadcasting it publicly, your determination to cause Creeperhost grief is starting to overwhelm me slightly. Please send me that private message.

I thank the other users who have provided their input of Creeperhost and can't thank you enough for the positive comments, we always try the best for our customers and always try and provide the best service possible. We are by no means perfect, but we always try and go out of our way to make sure our users at Creeperhost are satisfied with their service.

Edit: I have sent you a message instead so we can resolve this issue in private and not public.

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
You can now download the private pack here: http://feed-the-beast.com/15beta.php

Please note that this is a beta pack so is buggy/unstable, worlds will need to be reset within the next few weeks again so if you don't want to do that then don't use the pack. We cant provide fixes for many issues in the pack but please feel free to report them so we can build up a profile of problems.

Merachon

Jul 29, 2019
You can now download the private pack here: http://feed-the-beast.com/15beta.php

Please note that this is a beta pack so is buggy/unstable, worlds will need to be reset within the next few weeks again so if you don't want to do that then don't use the pack. We cant provide fixes for many issues in the pack but please feel free to report them so we can build up a profile of problems.
Thank you so much, if I need to report any bugs, where should I report them and in what format would you prefer?

Sacrimantius

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for this Captain you've just made my weekend!

Can I ask where you would specifically like us to post (constructive) feedback on the bugs that we encounter? Is the support desk the best location or?

Thanks again!

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for this Captain you've just made my weekend!

Can I ask where you would specifically like us to post (constructive) feedback on the bugs that we encounter? Is the support desk the best location or?

Thanks again!

Thank you so much, if I need to report any bugs, where should I report them and in what format would you prefer?

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/1-5-2-private-pack-bug-reports.22051/

I'll sort out a server download later if I can but I have some other stuff to do today as well.

Reactions: Everlast

Molten

Jul 29, 2019
I am prob' doing something wrong. (i am tired)
But I check the box that says I have read the disclaimer, the timer counts down to zero and then nothing...
Should the download start automatically or should my launcher open or what ?

slimjimjimmy

Jul 29, 2019
I am prob' doing something wrong. (i am tired)
But I check the box that says I have read the disclaimer, the timer counts down to zero and then nothing...
Should the download start automatically or should my launcher open or what ?

it should go to a diff text with the private pack password for the beta with and without gtech

Molten

Jul 29, 2019
it should go to a diff text with the private pack password for the beta with and without gtech

ok... no idea why. But I disabled addblock for that page and it works fine.

Edit: confirmed, re'enabling addblock causes the same issue.

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance for the server download as well? Thanks.

Right now when trying to download the server files through the launcher, I simply get redirected to the CreeperRepo website.

Getting the same, client fine but can't grab server

Also thanks for making it available :)

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
go to the posted page click the read all check box, when the 2 passwords popup choses the one that suits you best, note that password & enter it in the private section of the FTB launcher, thats it.

LittleDan45

Jul 29, 2019
For the people hating on creeperhost. I have 2 servers with them and I had a hardware problem with one of them, it took them a few hours to fix it. So I know if creeperhost had a problem they did everything in there power to sort it out

Status
Not open for further replies.