Mod Pack Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gammelvarg

Jul 29, 2019
if u cant read well i dont know why u are here and i think they just post that password into a new topic or something

Are you drunk, high or retarted... or all of the above? It was a simple question and if you don't have the answer... why are you replying.

Ignored btw, because... meh

sheepripper

Jul 29, 2019
Are you drunk, high or retarted... or all of the above? It was a simple question and if you don't have the answer... why are you replying.

Ignored btw, because... meh
first of all i think im high and i have a empty jack daniels on my table so yes..i think but maybe if u learn to read others comments u can see that nana said that pack will be up when they solve that problem

Gammelvarg

Jul 29, 2019
first of all i think im high and i have a empty jack daniels on my table so yes..i think but maybe if u learn to read others comments u can see that nana said that pack will be up when they solve that problem

Haha yes I know that, witch is why I asked when IT IS done, where will the password be posted. Not IS IT done. Take your own advice and read properly.

sheepripper

Jul 29, 2019
Haha yes I know that, witch is why I asked when IT IS done, where will the password be posted. Not IS IT done. Take your own advice and read properly.
how can they know when that problem is solved? and btw when i said (if u cant read well i dont know why u are here) i didnt mean it like offend u if it did well sorry

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'm not sure where you got that link but its not maintained by us at all, we do have a 1.5.x update list but that is not it, ours has a white background. We don't have permission for mo-creatures so it will not be included in our packs any time soon.

In other news I still cant get the repo fixed, when that is fixed 1.5.x will be released as a private pack beta and the 1.4.7 builds that have been in beta will be updated to RB.

Those listed in the Extra mods section are simply extra mods added by the creators of that doc and have nothing to do with FTB.
This one should be the official one and keep in mind that it includes any mod that was ever up for consideration for FTB. Not all of them will be included in any pack.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...eXBjUHVYYUVXLVE&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Everlast

Jul 29, 2019
It would be even more helpful if ya'll quit snarking at each other, so we can easily find captainnana's posts.

You are welcome to follow his postings on his profile page. The forums are a platform for discussion and if the team had an important announcement to make, rest assured you wouldn't miss it. So quit playing the mediator and be on your way.

Virgoddess

Jul 29, 2019
You are welcome to follow his postings on his profile page. The forums are a platform for discussion and if the team had an important announcement to make, rest assured you wouldn't miss it. So quit playing the mediator and be on your way.

I'm not "playing" anything. A stupid internet sword fight is obnoxious and just as you are allowed to partake in one, I'm allowed to comment on one.

Your post is so ironic, do you see that?

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
By sword fighting I would make an educated guess at all the replies picking holes in the previous reply, this has been more or less the content of this topic as it stands, apart form the efforts of Cap & even that had a whine or two as reply, personally I have found a lot of this amusing, a little sad but amusing.

Everlast

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not "playing" anything. A stupid internet sword fight is obnoxious and just as you are allowed to partake in one, I'm allowed to comment on one.

You're welcome to comment on it, but don't expect anyone to care. You can try to take the moral high ground here, but you're achieving nothing. If the discussions annoy you then feel free to ignore them instead of sparking new ones by commenting.

Virgoddess

Jul 29, 2019
You're welcome to comment on it, but don't expect anyone to care. You can try to take the moral high ground here, but you're achieving nothing. If the discussions annoy you then feel free to ignore them instead of sparking new ones by commenting.

I'm not going to argue with you, as I'm dangerously close to being a hypocrite and I dislike being a hypocrite.

I wasn't trying to take any moral high-ground, nor was I attempting to tell anyone how to behave. Arguments generally make me uncomfortable, so I speak up in what I intend to be a lighthearted manner. That's the long and short of it. Read into my motivations what you will.

Sertas

Jul 29, 2019
Captainnana is there a way to have the launcher point to a different location in cases like this where the "primary" is down or not working correctly? I'm not asking to get the pack faster I'm asking because I think having a backup for these situations is a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.