Mod/Item/Stuff Ideas

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I was leaving a specific conversation for the inherent weirdness. That didn't mean I had left the entire thread.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
woah! You left this conversation, please stay left.
images

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to see a mod that adds grappling hooks but with more natural movement than "Throw, climb, break hook and hope it doesnt fall off cliff, then walk away". Like something that can implement swinging. Also a mod that adds cool parkour stuff (no I'm not an 8 year old CaptainSparklez fanboy) like in BF3. God, jumping over things in that is awesome. A mod that lets you jump around corners that you wouldn't normally be able to get to because of the simple 1 block 1 direction jumps. Also a mod that lets you throw cobblestone/dirt/sand/gravel/snow quickly. Just by picking it up off the ground, like Gravity Gun. Except as an innate ability without an item. And with more of an arc, and less powerful than Gravity Gun. Basically a ton of Innate Abilities. So I can be a better nomad that doesn't have to rely on tools that have durability (I always did like terraria's tools better) :'c

Reactions: Technician

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
GOOD LORD THESE ARE THE FIRST LIKES I'VE EVER RECEIVED, I FEEL HAPPY NOW ! C4 FOR EVERYONE![DOUBLEPOST=1367920124][/DOUBLEPOST]AND YES, THAT INVOLVES YOU DYING![DOUBLEPOST=1367920257][/DOUBLEPOST]MORGS, EXTRA C4 FOR YOU!