Mod/Item/Stuff Ideas

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
ERMAGERD, SRS, STAHP!

Sheesh, this thread.

*revelation*
A mod that puts the forums (not just the chat IRC) into ftb. Yeahh...probably not a great idea.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
It should be for the forums. It prevents law from entering a thread.
kappa.png

Reactions: ApSciLiara

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
A mod that lets you add EE3 Phil stone recipes.
But this is special.
Because of the limiting factor of only having one output per recipe, we will have a special table that displays the different outputs of x recipe.
For copper, which had a value of 85 before:
Phil Stone with Obsidian and a set of things equaling 11.
Tin, just iron.
Bronze, 255.5 rounded up to 256, so one iron.
Lapis, a blaze rod or 3 iron.
So on, so on, building upon the original recipes.[DOUBLEPOST=1367972171][/DOUBLEPOST]EDIT: I notice you changed your avatar again, ILGT.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
A mod that lets you add EE3 Phil stone recipes.
But this is special.
Because of the limiting factor of only having one output per recipe, we will have a special table that displays the different outputs of x recipe.
For copper, which had a value of 85 before:
Phil Stone with Obsidian and a set of things equaling 11.
Tin, just iron.
Bronze, 255.5 rounded up to 256, so one iron.
Lapis, a blaze rod or 3 iron.
So on, so on, building upon the original recipes.[DOUBLEPOST=1367972171][/DOUBLEPOST]EDIT: I notice you changed your avatar again, ILGT.

So.. essentially adding a EMC system with which you can see the bones of at this point and will be added?

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
As I started to continue my post, I kinda see that now. You know, FTB could use the custom recipes mod and therefore add Phil stone recipes, making for an early FTB Map.

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
As I started to continue my post, I kinda see that now. You know, FTB could use the custom recipes mod and therefore add Phil stone recipes, making for an early FTB Map.
Which one there's like 5 :p
I think I'm going to start reading over planetminecraft.com again. They've got some good small time mods ya know?
If you haven't checked it out you should.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I just googled Custom Recipes Mod and clicked the second thing for MC Forum. It's by someone named Boo.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
Y'know what we really need? An Abominations of Science mod (or perhaps a machine in MFR) which lets you do entity stacking. Y'know, like putting creepers on bats or chest-minecrafts on cats. Since that was added in 1.5 but currently it's just a thing for map-makers and players don't get to muck around with it.

Maybe a device that lets you combine two Safari Nets into one...

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Y'know what we really need? An Abominations of Science mod (or perhaps a machine in MFR) which lets you do entity stacking. Y'know, like putting creepers on bats or chest-minecrafts on cats. Since that was added in 1.5 but currently it's just a thing for map-makers and players don't get to muck around with it.

Maybe a device that lets you combine two Safari Nets into one...

I forsee SMP wars. Minecraft is now a first person RTS. Actually I think we could re-create Battle for Middle Earth fights like this. Oh god it would be amazing. Use the Hydra as the Mumakil maybe? I don't think MFR has Mo'Creatures support.