Mod/Item/Stuff Ideas

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
It can explode, easily. Just pack a metric tonne of C4 into and then BOOM!
Pack C4 into lightning... I don't... But...

mind_blown.gif

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Ball lightning would make gravigun exploits even easier though, unless they were incompatible.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
*knows nothing of temperature in any system*

So...how about an under bedrock type mod. Instead of dying, you get teleported to another dimension where you are trapped and have to complete a random objective to activate the portal out. A host glitch satan follows you around.

Or even better, a mod that adds Wreck it Ralph to minecraft. Or vise versa. I just watched that movie, and I loved it :D

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, chunk-sized boilers. They have to be much more efficient than 1x1x24 boilers (hah, boiler towers) that take up a space of one chunk.
And I think a chunk sized boiler should take a little bit longer than a 3x3x4 boiler ;)

The effiecny of real life biolers have a bit of a curve to them making really huge ones only slightly better then just big ones. Also the bigger you get the longer it would take to get to opperating temp. So chunk size boilers would take sometime on the silly levels of real life time to get up to steam.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
You guys know C4 requires a symapathic explovie to get started. Burning or Shocking it will do nothing. It needs a boom to go boom. Thats why it is so poplur it is highly stable unless to suff a blasting cap in it.